Coup d'état in Turkey?

pmaitra

What happened over the night:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes.

• Erdogan has been helping ISIS.
  • Erdogan's son, Bilal Erdogan has been buying ISIS oil and selling them to other countries. All the oil tanker-trucks that Russia destroyed were paid for by Bilal Erdogan.
  • Erdogan's daughter runs hospitals where injured ISIS are treated.
sir, you have erodgan daughter's pic?

raja696

Not getting clear idea who is in control... propaganda is taking control... i guess.

Hope erdogen is taken down ass ole.

pmaitra

Not getting clear idea who is in control... propaganda is taking control... i guess.

Hope erdogen is taken down ass ole.
We need to know who the coup plotters are. Do not assume they are secularists. They could be ISIS sympathizers as well. In that case, Turkey would be worse than what it is now.

pmaitra

looks like a milf, but isis repressed terrorists will find glory still. do you know sir, isi is rumored to help start isis?
Not worried about her looks. I am, however, worried about what's behind that headgear she is wearing. She once commented about the benefits of harem.

Clearly, people like her have a twisted set of morals.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Turkey Banega Pakistan! Islamic Fundamentalist Barbaric Medievalist Turkey Paindabad! Funny, how Islamistics talk about democracy when faced with Coup!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I did mention earlier in this thread that you had written about the Turkish deep state sometime back.
Just saw that now on the second page while reading through the posts :)

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not worried about her looks. I am, however, worried about what's behind that headgear she is wearing. She once commented about the benefits of harem.

Clearly, people like her have a twisted set of morals.
sir, behind headgear there is hair i think, or maybe hiding condom so that she do not get std and aids. she doesn't look like harem material, too old. but these royals are the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world, from saudis to turkish, all elites. and US sleep with them.

pmaitra

sir, behind headgear there is hair i think, or maybe hiding condom so that she do not get std and aids. she doesn't look like harem material, too old. but these royals are the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world, from saudis to turkish, all elites. and US sleep with them.
I meant her brain. Wearing glasses makes one look smart, but does not make one smart. It would have been a matter of speculation, but when she opened her mouth, it was confirmed that she isn't very bright.

pmaitra

Ok, some more stuff from the provincial regions of Turkey:

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
If Egghead heads off the Coup, then he will super rapidly Islamise the military and bureaucracy in order to retain control. The days of Bikini, tourism, trade, commerce, music and happiness is over in Turkey. Welcome to Mullas (supporting Ergodan), Burkas, terrorism, military adventurism, stoning of women etc.

Expect a huge number of Turkish Middle Class Refugees running into Europe. What Christians won at Spain in middle ages will be lost in Turkey in 21st Century.

USA and Saudi Arabia will be the ultimate winner. USA has successfully de-stabilized the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Europe, CIS etc. The dollar will reign another hundred years.

pmaitra

Here is a Pakistani expressing solidarity with Erdogan:

Note: I am not supporting the coup without knowing who they are.

Zulfiqar Khan

Coup d'etat has mostly been defeated.

Soldiers are surrendering and deserting in massive numbers, Bosphorus has been retaken, 29 Colonels and 5 Generals have been dismissed, Coupe leader has been captured, and several divisions have joined the Government.

There is still some presence in Ankara; but it'll most likely wear down.

Good job to people of Turkey for defending their rightful democratically elected leader.

pmaitra

Helicopter shooting at or near supporters of Erdogan (trying to scare them away?):

Global Defence

New threads

Articles