Congress involved in plot to overthrow BJP govt. @LutyensInsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I would support bjp if it would go into nuclear war with pakis :cool2:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Well some sacrifices have to be made in order to get rid of evil.
Talks about sacrifices are only made sitting behind the computer. No disrespect but person who never had to struggle in life makes such comments.
The fact is we have much more to loose than Pakistan. Why do you want us to destroy our bright future???
Person sitting in Audi does not gets in fight with handicap beggar begging on the traffic signal.

sorcerer

Country flag
...and our kids can make sand castles all day with nuclear dust... awesome idea...
IMO, the plan is to escalate it at levels such that there is a fear of nuke attack- but no attack in real. Even Pak would play along that plan with congress. BJP in power has already rattled their collective civilian mindset.

Such a drama of nuke escalation will force the Govt to reconsider shuffle at leadership to deescalate the hyped up psych.

Congress will do such and more to sell India to the highest bidder- history has proved.

India has much more to lose, but playing to the tunes of congress, India has lost and will lose again if people dont wake up to reality. Pak or congress ...same difference when they work for selfish reasons.

Last edited:

ganesh177

Country flag
Lets consider it to be true for a while.
Now that its in media will congress go on with the plan and do the obvious ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Talks about sacrifices are only made sitting behind the computer. No disrespect but person who never had to struggle in life makes such comments.
The fact is we have much more to loose than Pakistan. Why do you want us to destroy our bright future???
Person sitting in Audi does not gets in fight with handicap beggar begging on the traffic signal.
I'd be sitting in delhi waiting for the nuke. Nuke doesn't differentiate between owner of audi and beggar.

btw i dont have any audi.

Zebra

Country flag
Can you please elaborate that.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Unsubstantiated BS from twitter ?

Some golden gems from this guy :

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence