Concave vs convex

Discussion in 'Indian Air Force' started by invincible, Aug 19, 2011.

1. invincible

invincible Regular Member

Indian Ariforce still have concave air skin methods. This is a looser technology. Adaptive technology allows differnt matirix of attack and defence much more suited to India.

For example if a SU 35 was on my tail I can actually turn around and fire and destroy.

But going through the laser alley i would return to base blind.

Outomoded useless choice of aircraft.

3. ace009

ace009 Freakin' Fighter fan Elite Member

Invincible - did you mean to post this as a response somewhere? If not, and you meant this as a opening of a thread, can you explain a little more what you want to discuss - I am confused.

4. invincible

invincible Regular Member

You mean convex vs. concave well if you dont understand this as an airforce argument then i know that your technology gap. So if you are confused it means you dont understand. If you can understand then you are still miles behinds in utilizing this thinking ...yes it belongs in AIRFORCE thinking!!!!!

5. ace009

ace009 Freakin' Fighter fan Elite Member

I am so sorry that I am NOT AS KNOWLEDGABLE AS YOU ARE about Airforce doctrine, and I dared to politely ask whether this post was a start of a discussion or a misplaced comment from another one.
    SInce you are so knowledgable, would you be so kind as to detail out what you mean by "concave vs convex air skin" and "Laser alley" or "looser thinking".
    Please explain your superior knowledge comments ...

venkat likes this.