Comparative study of Indian Air Force and Pakistan Air Force

ppgj

i agree with Vauy sena but IAF pilots are gaining experience from the US India excercise . but previous war with pakistan have proved that IAF has no less skilled pilots than Pakistan . i mean the number of F-104 we have shot down in 1975 and sabers in 1962 WAR is no joke . that too with inferior aircraft
1975??, 1962 was with china.

arya

Country flag
hi

yes we have upper hands as compare to Pakistan but i want to know who is our real enemy answer will be only china

china is supporting Pakistan from long time we can see the weapons and even nuclear technology i want to say let focus on china

we are far behind as compare to china and we have to do lots of thing to improve our airforce

jai hind

BOSS-Is-Back

Iaf is ill-equiped to take on china , and may take another decade if all goes well, for iaf to stand against the chinese.

Paf is hardly any threat to iaf, the only worrysome are the handful of f16's, and their large hand held sams.....

arya

Country flag
did u listen

Iaf is ill-equiped to take on china , and may take another decade if all goes well, for iaf to stand against the chinese.

Paf is hardly any threat to iaf, the only worrysome are the handful of f16's, and their large hand held sams.....
hi

i hope u read what our air chief is saying please now dont close ur eyes

its now or never just think why there is a silence from china side

we must have to increase our numbers

jai hind

sandeepdg

Originally posted by Tamil
Future Orders

FGFA 250<
MCA 250<

These two birds are still on the drawing board, brother .... How did u arrive
on their nos. ?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
When your Home plan is on drawing board can not you estimate how many bed rooms , or bathroom you need....IAF has certain plan for maintaing its squadron number...so it is not difficult to estimate how many newer birds it require to substitute the older ones. With a time line of 2022-2025 that was a logical target.

natarajan

our future fleet will be like this at 2030

lca- 200
mca- 200
hca(su-30mki) 280
mrca 126-200
pakfa 200
total 1006-1080
ton of advanced fighters and also 20-30 sumki will be equipped with brahmos missile:2guns::2guns:

arya

Country flag
hi

guys i member in 1990 all the world was shouting Indian population will be the biggest problem for india but in 2009 our large population is our strength now every MNC want to work for this population

so number always matter we must ahve to increase our numbers

till 2020 we must have at least 1050 fighter planes
jai hind

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
hi

guys i member in 1990 all the world was shouting Indian population will be the biggest problem for india but in 2009 our large population is our strength now every MNC want to work for this population

jai hind
indian population will be the biggest problem for India in the near future. it may be benefiting us now, but a few decades down the road, we will be facing a huge resource deficit, lack of water, and appalling environment depletion. We seriously need to pay more attention to family planning and birth control.

arya

Country flag
may be

indian population will be the biggest problem for India in the near future. it may be benefiting us now, but a few decades down the road, we will be facing a huge resource deficit, lack of water, and appalling environment depletion. We seriously need to pay more attention to family planning and birth control.
hi

sir/madam
i accept your point but it was just a example of numbers games
we must have to increase strength of our force
we must have to increase our numbers and we must have to increase speed of modernization of our force

jai hind

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
hi

jai hind
Dude our population is the biggest problem we are facing. Looks like you have no idea how much resources are being streached.
Food, water, shelter, transport, fossil fuels, minerals, etc. are catagrized as resources.
In europe or in western countries there 100 units of resource behind 1 person/individual. In India 1000 person/individual run after 1 unit resource.
Look at the standard of living for majority of people in India.
The biggest drawback just google or wiki the amount of people undeucated and people living bellow poverty line. Such people tend to be burden on the nation.

arya

Country flag
Dude our population is the biggest problem we are facing. Looks like you have no idea how much resources are being streached.
Food, water, shelter, transport, fossil fuels, minerals, etc. are catagrized as resources.
In europe or in western countries there 100 units of resource behind 1 person/individual. In India 1000 person/individual run after 1 unit resource.
Look at the standard of living for majority of people in India.
The biggest drawback just google or wiki the amount of people undeucated and people living bellow poverty line. Such people tend to be burden on the nation.
hi

sir i accept and respect your point i was thinking you will understand main thing behind this example i want to say some time number works in your favour

if we really want to be strong we must have to increase numbers in our force
and you can not ignore the fact we are far behind in numbers

our farmers are the best hard worker in the world but they don't gain the best price and please don't talk about living of standard

google is just a seach engine if you want to see the real worlds then see from your eyes as mahatma gandi ji did

jai hind

arya

Country flag
you shoud be sorry

Such people tend to be burden on the nation.
hi
and one thing you should not use this language they are alos citizen of india as you show some respect

jai hind

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
hi
and one thing you should not use this language they are alos citizen of india as you show some respect

jai hind
If i have offended someone i deeply apologise them.

sandeepdg

When your Home plan is on drawing board can not you estimate how many bed rooms , or bathroom you need....IAF has certain plan for maintaing its squadron number...so it is not difficult to estimate how many newer birds it require to substitute the older ones. With a time line of 2022-2025 that was a logical target.
Well Sabir, when anyone's home plan is on the drawing board, they exactly know how many bedrooms or bathrooms they want..... have you ever heard something like ... someone building a home and carving out rooms and bathrooms later on ...??

Anyway, i don't want to sound sarcastic, brother.... All i am saying is requirement is one thing and getting what you asked for in the required time is another thing....... Considering the fact that the LCA program is going on for 25 years and still the estimated date for delivery of the first squadron to the IAF will be sometime in 2012-14, which will 30 years since the inception of LCA program, so estimating that the IAF will have 250 MCAs/FGFAs which are even more complex and sophisticated platforms by even 2025 is being too optimistic, taking into the fact that the DRDO is famous for goofing up with timeframes.....

sandeepdg

Responding to your first quote.......
Guys, I think we all are ignoring the fact that the IAF does not have much of a specialized long range bomber wing....... I seriously think IAF should have at least 20-25 long range bombers of the type like B-1 Lancer, or TU-160 with the capability to carry long range nuclear-capable stand alone cruise missiles on board..... these can be the best platform for the aerial version of the Brahmos currently under development for the IAF.......

proud_hindustani

Country flag
well after seeing all these analysis. I can be sure that IAF is far more superior and powerfull. Now Q is, that India can afford to modernise its armed forces.the answer is yes. Can pakistan????????? if yes, than wat ever aid she gets is used in army. With that her other sector is deprived, which is another good thing. The good thing is not to attack pak with weapon but forced her to use her fund on army than on citizen.

another thing India should modernise its armed forces keeping in eye the whole Asia...Iam sure India is working on that. God bless India
dude yes India Air Force is powerful but it's hard to say that It's superior. PAF has less aircrafts than India but their pilots are trained very well and they are highly skilled. Indian pilots are not trained well like PAF pilots get. In 1965 wars, they shot down more of our jets. Also IAF has high numbers of Crash rate.

It's essential that IAF pilots get excellent training and become able to face any situation. I am sure Chinese are also well trained.

proud_hindustani

Country flag
Guys, I think we all are ignoring the fact that the IAF does not have much of a specialized long range bomber wing....... I seriously think IAF should have at least 20-25 long range bombers of the type like B-1 Lancer, or TU-160 with the capability to carry long range nuclear-capable stand alone cruise missiles on board..... these can be the best platform for the aerial version of the Brahmos currently under development for the IAF.......
do you think USA would ever sell B-1 bombers to India?? I don't think so.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^Do we need a B1 Bomber ? I don't think so.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles