maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The Muslim MLA's have threatened to leave TMC and join Congress or CPM, most probably. And hence fear of losing Mullah vote scares the didi.

There is no choice but to make such remarks.

Condemn the remarks!!!!

Hindus don't vote normally at all. Hence Mullahs are more active politically in India. It is possible that all Mullas making Muslim League 2. That will be the biggest nightmare.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The Muslim MLA's have threatened to leave TMC and join Congress or CPM, most probably. And hence fear of losing Mullah vote scares the didi.

Condemn the remarks!!!!

Hindus don't vote normally at all. Hence Mullahs are more active politically in India. It is possible that all Mullas making Muslim League 2. That will be the biggest nightmare.
so funny, that a hidimba who roars and yells and what-not (recall her rise, and also remarks on the PM), becomes a docile pussycat in the arms of bakras (mullas). i sometimes really curse myself for having been born in this country in this age where the blood of the supposed Dhaarmiks has turned to water and even 'softness' if were to be an entity, would spit on our faces! if mullas have threatened her, what stops this hidimba to humbly apologise to the Bengali public for doing so much backbending for the sullas till now and openly ask them to vote as a bloc en-masse promising them that she would decimate this scourge ailing them?! by now the Bengalis having tasted the fruits of their stupidity of the last decades till now (for voting in such royal turds) are i think in an apt situation to understand and do as requested. even if not, what, WHAT really stops her to now roar for what really matters?!!!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Condemn the remarks!!!!

But you can ask shias to vote for you!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
But you can ask shias to vote for you!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Shias are not so prominent in westbengal.

1) The thing is, No one is talking about intolerance now. The Bastard fu'king intellectual are silent
2) No one is blaming the muslims because they have '' RIGHT TO DO RIOT'' in India
3) Modi being in centre, his fear is gone.
4) Muslims know, that IS and Pakistan will support them.
5) Hindus in the name of development and secularism have lost the confidence to counter Muslims.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
so funny, that a hidimba who roars and yells and what-not (recall her rise, and also remarks on the PM), becomes a docile pussycat in the arms of bakras (mullas). i sometimes really curse myself for having been born in this country in this age where the blood of the supposed Dhaarmiks has turned to water and even 'softness' if were to be an entity, would spit on our faces! if mullas have threatened her, what stops this hidimba to humbly apologise to the Bengali public for doing so much backbending for the sullas till now and openly ask them to vote as a bloc en-masse promising them that she would decimate this scourge ailing them?! by now the Bengalis having tasted the fruits of their stupidity of the last decades till now (for voting in such royal turds) are i think in an apt situation to understand and do as requested. even if not, what, WHAT really stops her to now roar for what really matters?!!!!
because there is no motivation to counter them, In westbengal everything ''chaul che chaul be''

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
no different from the national 'anthem'
thanks to the intellectuals .. who are silent now. These f*king breed of intellectuals have destroyed India.

to me it looks like, these intellectuals are Muslims , but sent by Pakistan as converted Hindus to destroy India.

Take out their history.. and frame them in any xyz case.

More over. ek jaloos toh banta hai Malda mein.. BJP ya RSS ka .. kam se kam 6 lakh log :D haramio ki akal theekane lani hai.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
thanks to the intellectuals .. who are silent now. These f*king breed of intellectuals have destroyed India.

to me it looks like, these intellectuals are Muslims , but sent by Pakistan as converted Hindus to destroy India.

Take out their history.. and frame them in any xyz case.

More over. ek jaloos toh banta hai Malda mein.. BJP ya RSS ka .. kam se kam 6 lakh log :D haramio ki akal theekane lani hai.
a 'juloos' of 6 log of the BJP was stopped by the police a couple of days back...ye to haal hai.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
some times I think, it is better that BJP remains in opposition. Then they are more effective in controlling these mullahs ;)
bas kar pagale; rulaayega kya! 2013 ka 'muzaffarnagar chalo jan-aandolan' yaad dila diya...*subak..subak*

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
bas kar pagale; rulaayega kya! 2013 ka 'muzaffarnagar chalo jan-aandolan' yaad dila diya...*subak..subak*

According to district magistrates of Muzaffarnagar and Shamli, 3,500 families comprising over 23,000 members in Muzaffarnagar and 3,000 families consisting of over 15,000 persons are staying in camps in Shamli.

why muslims want them to repeat this? They should honestly try to remain calm, and should not create halla gulla , India is not France, .. because few ISI agents will run away but leave muslims in India helpless.

I think, for every such jaloos in India, there should be an agitation provoked in Pakistan. If we have that capability

asingh10

According to district magistrates of Muzaffarnagar and Shamli, 3,500 families comprising over 23,000 members in Muzaffarnagar and 3,000 families consisting of over 15,000 persons are staying in camps in Shamli.

why muslims want them to repeat this? They should honestly try to remain calm, and should not create halla gulla , we are not france ;) .. because few ISI agents will run away but leave muslims in India helpless
Muslim league won close to 90% of Muslim seats in provincial elections 1946. Most of these people never left. Pretty sure they're all <3 <3 Pakistan deep down.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Muslim league won close to 90% of Muslim seats in provincial elections 1946. Most of these people never left. Pretty sure they're all <3 <3 Pakistan deep down.

they remained to create another Pakistan.. sir ji. I think the Muslim MLA's threat the party that they will leave party if their demands are not fulfilled and hence big share of vote, that why all this Mullah appeasing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles