Communal agenda of MIM

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ejaz,,,why are you bringing in unrelated topics of bomb blasts and all...straight question..if some Hindu MLA starts his vitrioloc about whether there existed a person called Muhammed...where he was born...where is his birth certificate etc..will not the Muslims raise a huge hoopla about it ?

This guy was talking about one of our Gods and listen to the clamor..I was literally shocked to see people such ignorant and foolish egging on an equally foolish , a sorry excuse of an MLA.

And why the false title of "MIM has banned Ram navami celebrations in Hyderabad"? I request mods to correct the title for posting a false information as there is no ban and even Raja Singh a known history sheeter who was arrested for car thefts has been released on bail already.[/B]
If Raja Singh is a history sheeter what about the Mayor Majid Khan..isnt that guy a history sheeter as well ?

Well..Isnt Akbarudeen himself an history sheeter ?

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Ejaz,

I have edited the thread title as per your request.

I would however say, that, I wonder whether the hearts of many of these 'Razakars' actually beats for India or for Pakistan.
Make no doubt, it is for Pakistan. Hyderbadi Muslims are one of the least integrated muslims in India, you can take Sania Mirza for example or take the comment section of Deccan Chronicle. Unfortunately for them, their Taaqiya wont work from now on, internet, lower middle class upliftment (who always faced islamic thuggery on the ground level, its ok to marry non muslim girl, but not the other way around) and cbse education has changed India a lot.

I wish Indian muslims leave their tag of muslims, join the Indian mainstream as Indians. Islam is not going to save them, India is.

Galaxy

Country flag
Firstly, is there any doubt that the erstwhile Hyderabad State has been merged and amalgamated into the Indian Union and that it has been broken up and redistributed across several states?

Secondly, is there a legal ban on Ram Navami celebrations in Hyderabad? By ban, I mean a bad from the High Court or Supreme Court or by government order? If yes, please post sources.

Again, answer to the point.
Yes, Will post the Article from Jagran newspaper where He demanded the Ban of Ram Navi Yatra.....All this protest is happening due to that only....

pmaitra

Make no doubt, it is for Pakistan. Hyderbadi Muslims are one of the least integrated muslims in India, you can take Sania Mirza for example or take the comment section of Deccan Chronicle. Unfortunately for them, their Taaqiya wont work from now on, internet, lower middle class upliftment (who always faced islamic thuggery on the ground level, its ok to marry non muslim girl, but not the other way around) and cbse education has changed India a lot.

I wish Indian muslims leave their tag of muslims, join the Indian mainstream as Indians. Islam is not going to save them, India is.
I won't take Sania Mirza as an example, because she has done a lot for India, but I tend to agree with most of what you said.

pmaitra

Yes, Will post the Article from Jagran newspaper where He demanded the Ban of Ram Navi Yatra.....
Jagran? Never heard about it. Please do. Also, you can include news from The Daily Pioneer. You'll find articles that you might like.

Out of curiosity, any articles on this issue in The Hindu or Times of India?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^
Dainik Jagaran, one of the leading Hindi news papers

pmaitra

Yes, Will post the Article from Jagran newspaper where He demanded the Ban of Ram Navi Yatra.....All this protest is happening due to that only....
Sorry, it took me a couple of attempts to edit my post. Please re-read my post because I have added more to it.

Thanks.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Thanks. I wasn't aware. I thought it was one of the more 'skewed' newspapers, if you will.
To an extent you are right, news paers are known for skewing the statements

pmaitra

To an extent you are right, news paers are known for skewing the statements
They are, but as you said, Dainik Jagran is a widely read newspaper, and since I have not read it, I am not passing judgments on that.

Of course, I trust The Hindu, The Telegraph, The Statesman, and ToI, in that order, when it comes to English news in India.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@EjajR

You are typical Islamist. Feeling itchy when someone Targets MIM of Hyderabad ? I can understand your pain. You are the one who defend those Paki bastard. What you have to say about this video ?? What you would have said, when anyone Abused your Allah ?? Diverting the topic from picking few fabricated and off-topic from here and there ? I don't expect anything better from you. You have proved many times, your hidden support and agenda.

Don't make baseless allegations against anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

Country flag
Raja Singh's arrest: Right-wing groups on dharna in Delhi

Sources said that the representatives of organizations later submitted memorandum to the President, Prime Minister and the Union home minister. They demanded justice for Raja Singh and permission for Shri Ram Navami procession

Raja Singh’s arrest: Right-wing groups on dharna in Delhi - The Times of India

Communal trouble expected in Hyderabad?

Charminar MLA Akbaruddin Owa-isi of MIM had demanded a ban on Shobha Yatra too.
Communal trouble expected in Hyderabad? : Postnoon

Rest of the mainstream not covered due to communal angel.

pmaitra

I am not making baseless allegation. I stand what i said. He is flag-bearer in defending such scums.
Galaxy, I think Ejaz made a valid point. You still haven't answered whether there was any court order or government directive banning Ram Navami celebrations in Hyderabad. If there is, please post links.

Again, I am not saying you are wrong, but you tend to avoid my questions whenever I ask you to provide links, just like in the nuclear stockpile thread. Ok, do not provide links about Raja Singh. My question is whether there was any court order or government directive banning Ram Navami celebrations in Hyderabad.

pmaitra

^^

Thank you. My sincere appreciation for this.

Galaxy

Country flag
Galaxy, I think Ejaz made a valid point. You still haven't answered whether there was any court order or government directive banning Ram Navami celebrations in Hyderabad. If there is, please post links.

Again, I am not saying you are wrong, but you tend to avoid my questions whenever I ask you to provide links, just like in the nuclear stockpile thread. Ok, do not provide links about Raja Singh. My question is whether there was any court order or government directive banning Ram Navami celebrations in Hyderabad.
Valid point ? He can fool some people sometime, Not everyone all the time. I am not a kid, who doesn't understand his hidden agenda. Yes, he can call me "Rightist Hindu" and i don't have problem. I am not a coward who hide behind the bushes.

Ask him How he will feel if someone Abuses his Allah ?? I can bet, till now 20 pages would have already filled with hatred against the one who said such thing but here "Making off-topic" ??. He should not preach secularism when he is Biased Islamist.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
It is shameful incident. Those guys should be charged for attacking secular image of the country.

@ Galaxy......I must praise you for highlighting it. But, You know some Bajrangi very often come to street to collect signatures to put ban on Azzan. Will you be same enthusiastic to condemn them too. Or, you just target a particular group?

Galaxy

Country flag
Another Abusive speech against Lord Rama in front of Large gathering in MehboobNagar Jalsa. Shame!!

KS

Bye bye DFI
@ Galaxy......I must praise you for highlighting it. But, You know some Bajrangi very often come to street to collect signatures to put ban on Azzan. Will you be same enthusiastic to condemn them too. Or, you just target a particular group?
See this is the problem with people..while discussing an issue they bring up another issue and try to play equal equal.

And what about Azaan..I feel if its above certain decibel limit it must be banned...There are other people too who after a hard day's work wont like being disturbed in their sleep at 5 or 5:30 in the morning..let alone elders.

When a one day in a year Deepavali celebration is strictly monitored for decibel limit why not Azaan that is daily ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles