Communal agenda of MIM

Galaxy

Country flag
Actually, Muslims are wise :D

Where they have numbers (25%-50%), Their preference is 1>Muslim Parties or Muslim Candidates 2> Regressive Parties/pro-Muslim parties like Lalu or Mulayam 3> When no other option, Candidate who can defeat BJP (if BJP has presence there) otherwise anyone as per wish!!

Muslims mostly vote for performance. That will be joke of the century!!

In Delhi, There are only 2 Constituency where Muslims are 50%+, Both seat are owned by 2 Independent Muslim candidates. Congress/BJP are fighting for 2nd no. Ironically, Only 3 Independent candidate won last time. :) Their 1st preference is always Muslim candidates.

Now, Muslims will say we will vote on basis of performance in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi But they will vote to Congress in order to defeat BJP. Congress don't have ball to give even 5% Muslim candidate in these 3 states even when population is around 10% in these states. Hence, When no option-Performance and when option - You bet !! :)

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Have you been to Hyderabad?

Seen the demographic pattern of the area to include Charminar, Langar Hauz and so on?

Are you aware of the mindset of the Muslims in that constituency?

Seen the constituency from which MIM gets elected?

Only a fool of a Muslim leader would not stand for election.

AIUDF of Assam will win wherever there is Bangladeshis since they are illegal and they believe that this party will shield their aspirations.as also ensure that they are not hounded out.

They vote for MIM so that their 'voice' is heard and is not lost in the wilderness, even if nothing tangible comes out of it!

They vote SP, RJD because they are softer towards them than others, even if not tangible results occur. At least, these parties make the right 'noises' so that their aspirations get a national voice.

As far as the Congress goes, the Muslims are aware that this is a national party and will the in the reckoning this way or that way. At least, they will not dare to drop their pretensions that they care for the Muslim, and for political expediency may give a sop or two!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I asked that boldened part as a question in other thread and was called a communal, divisive person and was still not answered:why:. I am still looking for the answer for that question:notsure:
I hope my post answered your query.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Muslims are in the same dilemma as the voters of Bengal.

The choice between the Devil and the Deep Sea!

Galaxy

Country flag
Have you been to Hyderabad?

Seen the demographic pattern of the area to include Charminar, Langar Hauz and so on?

Are you aware of the mindset of the Muslims in that constituency?

Seen the constituency from which MIM gets elected?

Only a fool of a Muslim leader would not stand for election.

AIUDF of Assam will win wherever there is Bangladeshis since they are illegal and they believe that this party will shield their aspirations.as also ensure that they are not hounded out.

They vote for MIM so that their 'voice' is heard and is not lost in the wilderness, even if nothing tangible comes out of it!

They vote SP, RJD because they are softer towards them than others, even if not tangible results occur. At least, these parties make the right 'noises' so that their aspirations get a national voice.

As far as the Congress goes, the Muslims are aware that this is a national party and will the in the reckoning this way or that way. At least, they will not dare to drop their pretensions that they care for the Muslim, and for political expediency may give a sop or two!

Sir, Ultimately you said what i wanted to say but different way :)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

So they know that they are only noices and nothing else and still they vote nd hence it is not wise on their part no?:sad:
And so They vote for the CONs. Not very wise considering what CONs are.

I hope my post answered your query.
Not exactly sir. IF It all, it cleared the doubts i had whether Muslims voted wisely, Now I am confident that they voted like idiots. But then again its their wish if they want to remain so :tsk:

So I think its safe for me to assume that i was right that this election was no differant from the rest and hence has nothing to cheer about?

Sir, Ultimately you said what i wanted to say :)
Sadly yes he has, albeit in a politically correct way:sad:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Pan Islam is an antithesis to the concept of Nation State.
Yes. Agreed

Therefore, the concept would be alien to India.
IMO Pan-Islam is the a very popular concept in India and the subcontinent. Khilafat movement was pan-Islamic, Deoband is pan-islamic, the ideology at Aligarh was (is?) pan-Isamic,

Such parties will not survive as caste based parties cannot.
I feel they'll thrive as demographics continue to change.

Galaxy

Country flag
Wherever Muslims are 20%+, They have own regional Muslim political parties.

Assam (34%) - IUDF (2nd largest party)
J&K (67%) - PDP/JKNC (One Ruling the state and another main opposition)
Kerala (28%) - ML (Won 17 seats (80% Muslim dominated seats and part of Government)
Hyderabad region (45%) - IUML (MP, Mayor, 7 MLA and Part of UPA)

5th state is U.P. where Muslims are 19%. Few Muslim parties already started fighting election. Peace Party is new entrant. It won 4 seats and got 2.35% votes and currently 5th largest party. 2.35% means has support of around 5 Million. I am sure, it will continue to move upward.

In terms of no of votes secured by PPI candidate

i) > 750000 votes : 01 seat
ii) Between 50000 and 75000 : 02 seats
ii) Between 20000 and 50000 : 15 seats
iii) Between 15000 and 25000 : 20 seats
iv) Between 8000 and 15000 : 32 seats

Peace Party of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Bihar, Muslims are 17% but then BJP is very strong on all those seats where Muslims are 20%-40%. BJP is winning all these seats most of the time since last 2 decades even when there was nothing called JD(u). It's complete polarization. Muslim party will actually help BJP. Even RJD is mainly dependent on Muslim votes. Even 50% Yadav votes to JD(u), BJP.

Only exceptional is WestBengal where there is no Muslim parties. There will be Muslim party sooner or later!!

Obviously, Muslims parties can't win significant no. of seat in other states on own. Even Congress failed to win seat like Bhopal even by giving Hindu candidate where Muslims are 40%. So, Muslim parties will not work at all in other states where they are between 1%-12%.

Where it matters, They already have or in process!! Correct me if i am wrong!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let us look at the Indian Muslim with pragmatism and compassion.

India was divided in Indian Muslims wanting a homeland for Muslims so that they are not subjugated by the Hindu majority.

They got it.

Where did it leave those who did not migrate? Fear crazed that any moment they will face the wrath of the majority. Can anyone deny this psychology?

Guided by the philosophy and compassion of the Great Mahatma, religiously followed by the Congress Party, which ruled India for a great period of time, the Muslims realised that all is not lost. Some may call it appeasement. So be it!

Yet the realised that all this is merely cosmetic.

Therefore, the next best thing was to keep the Muslim 'voice' and 'aspirations' alive and thus these various permutations and combinations without making a strong 'statement'.

That is where they are wise.

If they have a Muslim party, where they have no hope in hell, to win and be their spokespersons, they will sink into a chasm and never recover. India has had one Partition and I daresay they would have a Muslim ascendancy in India again! Even Christians are no fools. They have seen the fate of their Christian brethren subjected to Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan.

Therefore, the Muslims realise that it is stupid to 'rock the boat' and instead, have parties and their own (where they are the majority) to keep their 'voice' alive.

That is why they are no fools!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Any movement suggesting Pan Islamism would be music to the BJP!

Muslims are no fools!

KS

Bye bye DFI
If they have a Muslim party, where they have no hope in hell, to win and be their spokespersons, they will sink into a chasm and never recover. India has had one Partition and I daresay they would have a Muslim ascendancy in India again! Even Christians are no fools. They have seen the fate of their Christian brethren subjected to Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan.

Therefore, the Muslims realise that it is stupid to 'rock the boat' and instead, have parties and their own (where they are the majority) to keep their 'voice' alive.
!
I agree there is some justification among the Muslims to have their own parties (even though it is not justified as a "secular" country)...but what justification can they give for interfering with the religious practises of the Hindus (by calling to ban Ram Navami Yatra, banning ringing of bells in Mandir etc) in places where they are "not" minority, like in Hyderabad or some muslim dominated areas in WB,UP ?

Does it not give justification to the fears/suspicion of right wing organizations ?

Another thing - why the protest,banning of effigies of a democratically elected MLA just because he was not from Muslim community ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I agree there is some justification among the Muslims to have their own parties (even though it is not justified as a "secular" country)...but what justification can they give for interfering with the religious practises of the Hindus (by calling to ban Ram Navami Yatra, banning ringing of bells in Mandir etc) in places where they are "not" minority, like in Hyderabad or some muslim dominated areas in WB,UP ?

Does it not give justification to the fears/suspicion of right wing organizations ?

Another thing - why the protest,banning of effigies of a democratically elected MLA just because he was not from Muslim community ?
A nationalist Muslim party who is secular in its ideals will stop all that from happening. Because there are no such parties, assholes like Owaisi misguide people.

Yes it may be sound oxymoronic to have a religion based party while talking about secularism, but then considering the way Muslims have been misguided and misled, strong nationalist secular Muslim leaders emerging can change all that.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
A nationalist Muslim party who is secular in its ideals will stop all that from happening. Because there are no such parties, assholes like Owaisi misguide people.

Yes it may be sound oxymoronic to have a religion based party while talking about secularism, but then considering the way Muslims have been misguided and misled, strong nationalist secular Muslim leaders emerging can change all that.
Unless the Muslim society(i mean Muslim masses) change by itself the so called nationalist secular party which you are talking about will go down the same path as its predessors . Thats why Muslims must change as a society and new party is not gonna do Jeem boom baah.

And Muslims are being misled? I doubt that. After all they still have the free thought dont they? And they still vote by themselves no?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Report it for inciting hate.
So some one please tell me how it can be reported so that i can report it, or if they knew how to report it, can they report it themselves?

Thanks in advance.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Let us look at the Indian Muslim with pragmatism and compassion.

India was divided in Indian Muslims wanting a homeland for Muslims so that they are not subjugated by the Hindu majority.

They got it.
On a better note, Lets look at the majority now with pragmatism and compassion now shall we?
India was partitioned because of the Muslim demand for partition now right? So what business are they having here seeking voice and that too at the cost of Majority? We will whole heartedly send them back to their catchment areas- Porkistan. We dont want them here. They can all the voice they want there. Thank you very much

Where did it leave those who did not migrate? Fear crazed that any moment they will face the wrath of the majority. Can anyone deny this psychology?
And so the majority is already rocked by the partition and is afraid of it happening again. Can some one deny this reality?:frusty:

And for the kind advice of such anti- nationals, the door is still still open for them to go to the Pukistan and Bangladesh if they are afraid of this so called majority from which they had already got a seperate nation from

Guided by the philosophy and compassion of the Great Mahatma, religiously followed by the Congress Party, which ruled India for a great period of time, the Muslims realised that all is not lost. Some may call it appeasement. So be it!
They could have easily left us than be a pain in the ass like this now. Seriously. I dont mind sending them to that excuse of a country rather than have them here only to Sharia For Hind.

Therefore, the next best thing was to keep the Muslim 'voice' and 'aspirations' alive and thus these various permutations and combinations without making a strong 'statement'.
What do you mean by not making a strong statement? These idiot's statements are not strong enough for you?

If they have a Muslim party, where they have no hope in hell, to win and be their spokespersons, they will sink into a chasm and never recover. India has had one Partition and I daresay they would have a Muslim ascendancy in India again! Even Christians are no fools. They have seen the fate of their Christian brethren subjected to Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan. Therefore, the Muslims realise that it is stupid to 'rock the boat' and instead, have parties and their own (where they are the majority) to keep their 'voice' alive.
Probably they can keep their voice alive in a much better way by migrating to the Porkistan. Problem solved for all of us. Thank you very much

That is why they are no fools!

Thats because The Hindus of this country are the fools and morons- hoping for the secularism that we will not get from them and still sucking upto their whims and fancies despite having suffered once from these bunch of bastards(antinationals like this MIM).

When the Muslims are being wise, voting for the best party which will provide them a voice, Hindus are voting like shit to suckers like CON-gress. Funny thing is, the only problem many Hindu intellectuals have against the BJP is that it is a Hindu party- what an oxymoron?

PS: I am sorry if i am not politically correct enough . This is the best i can come up with.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles