Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Reforge the Trident into an Eagle: Ukrainians Massively Flee to Russia
Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ
15th April, 2016

The statement from representatives of the International Sociological Association (ISA) may cause a serious blow to Kiev's propaganda. Yesterday, in its special report, the independent experts found that every fifth resident of Ukraine is seriously thinking about emigrating to Russia, and every third person intends to acquire a package of documents guaranteeing them a residence permit and the right to work in Russia.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/04/reforge-trident-into-eagle-ukrainians.html

garg_bharat

Country flag
You're an idiot? To me your hatred of Ukrainians is visible from your previous posts. You're like in a computer game is ready to kill them by the thousands. India is home to almost a billion. I'm not going specifically for each to explain their position. Especially xenophobes. It is a war. No one especially the civilians were not shelled. I have no desire to explain to you. Anyway, you're not going to rip your ass off of my chair and go fight on the side of the Russian army.
Not me. You are the xenophobe and your little chocolate king.

He is killing people for money.

For me Ukraine simply does not exists. It is an artificial state which will go into dustbin of history soon. We are going back to the Russian empire.

garg_bharat

Country flag
He talks of official sources. A state where everything is falsified. Where the so called friends, Americans, are appalled at the depth of corruption.

Those are "trustworthy" official sources.

Wow!

bhramos

Country flag
The summer is coming: amusement rides were opened in the Shcherbakov Central Park of Culture and Leisure in Donetsk today.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not me. You are the xenophobe and your little chocolate king.

He is killing people for money.

For me Ukraine simply does not exists. It is an artificial state which will go into dustbin of history soon. We are going back to the Russian empire.
For the sake of one sick jerk, I'm not going to insult the entire Indian people. He was born a slave and slaves do not get to Heaven (or wherever your religion?).

bhramos

Country flag
1st May 2016, city Lviv, failed state Ukraine

Ukraine turning into poor country to which tourists arriving for watching on local freaks in traditional clothes. Watch for fun this video. 2 days ago in Day of Nazi Waffen SS Division "Galicia", which was celebrated in city Lviv, unknown Kiev junta "knight" danced by Ukrainian Nazi song, another "patriotic" freaks watched it.
Source, local pro-junta media

garg_bharat

Country flag
@Akim, you are worse than animal, a real pathetic loser.

Your country is going to dogs due to people like you.

Goddamn a country of morons.

bhramos

Country flag
1st of May, 2016. Donetsk People’s Republic, Novorossiya.

The Donetsk People’s Republic has received 36 units of firefighting equipment from the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations.

“We are very grateful to Russia for its assistance. This is just a part of what we are going to receive in May,” – the DPR Minister for Emergency Situations Alexei Kostrubitsky said.

According to him, the units of firefighting equipment were distributed among Donetsk, Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Torez, Amrosiyevka and Yenakiyevo.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I have lost all sympathy for Ukrainians due to inhuman acts, torture of civilians, state sanctioned lawlessness, destruction and theft of people's property and complete absence of freedom.

We are seeing full force of "European" values in Ukraine so that real Europeans have started revolting as their eyes open.

bhramos

Country flag
1st of May, 2016. Lugansk People’s Republic, Novorossiya.

The Lugansk People’s Republic received firefighting equipment, vehicles and gear from the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations.

It is worth noting that Lugansk region has never had some of the things when it was under Ukrainian rule.

“There are some unique units of firefighting equipment which we have never received before. The LPR Minister for Emergency Situations Sergei Ivanushkin put a lot of effort into the arrival of this equipment. As far as I know, more units will be delivered to the republic,” – the LPR head Igor Plotnitsky said.

“We received a fifty-meter track-mounted platform. We’ve never had it before. So, a fire on the 16th floor is no longer a problem for the LPR Ministry for Emergency Situations. Now, we have life nets and many other things which, so to speak, are not a rarity in the civilized world. It is not clear what the Ukrainian authorities have been doing for more than 20 years. To be honest, we’re happy that we’re keeping up with the times. We’re happy that we are cared about. We gladly receive such gifts,” – Plotnitsky added.

He noted that such equipment can be found only in big cities of Ukraine.

“Not everyone can boast that they have such equipment. However, now we can say ,“Yes, we have it!”,” – the LPR head said.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, you are worse than animal, a real pathetic loser.

Your country is going to dogs due to people like you.

Goddamn a country of morons.
You want me to start insulting India? A rich country, in Delli are still on the carts go. We have only in the villages.
If you continue insulting the nation, I will give links to Russian forums that Russian citizens think of your country. Trust me - you won't like it.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Ministry of Emergency Situations received a DNR fire equipment, delivered to the Republic of humanitarian convoy Russia

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ministry of Emergency Situations received a DNR fire equipment, delivered to the Republic of humanitarian convoy Russia

This is better than the previous deliveries in the form of tanks.However, the tanks of Russia carry too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles