Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Пошел он в жопу! :mad2:
Oleg Kryuchkov on the line:

Today I visited the Ukrainian warships. Their condition is much better than I expected. Corvettes "Khmelnitsky", "Lutsk", "Ternopil" and minesweepers "Cherkassy" and "Chernigov" stand at the pier in one of the Sevastopol bays. Not bad preserved, if we take into account that for four years the engines and mechanisms on them have not been turned on or turned. At the shipyard, all in the fourteenth, when the teams raised Andreev flags and went to serve on the Black Sea Fleet of Russia. On the navigators plotted in Kiev maps, on the regular places all the instruments, weapons and equipment. Heat and power are supplied from the shore. Pure and empty. Russian sailors maintain buoyancy and guard "the beauty and pride of the Ukrainian Navy."

All ships are of age, projects are 60-70x, but they are complete in the field. The trawlers "Chernigov" and "Cherkasy" were built at the Kiev plant "Leninskaya Kuznya", it now belongs to Poroshenko, and to restore their task for several months. There would be a desire. There are several options. First, towing to Odessa and repairing. The second, Ukraine's refusal from the ships, and their utilization in Sevastopol.

Everything depends on the political decision of Kiev. Although, judging by the rhetoric, Ukraine will abandon all thirty warships, boats and supply vessels and they will go "on needles."

bhramos

Country flag

.................................................................................................................

bhramos

Country flag

................................................................................................................................

bhramos

Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oleg Kryuchkov on the line:

Today I visited the Ukrainian warships. Their condition is much better than I expected. Corvettes "Khmelnitsky", "Lutsk", "Ternopil" and minesweepers "Cherkassy" and "Chernigov" stand at the pier in one of the Sevastopol bays. Not bad preserved, if we take into account that for four years the engines and mechanisms on them have not been turned on or turned. At the shipyard, all in the fourteenth, when the teams raised Andreev flags and went to serve on the Black Sea Fleet of Russia. On the navigators plotted in Kiev maps, on the regular places all the instruments, weapons and equipment. Heat and power are supplied from the shore. Pure and empty. Russian sailors maintain buoyancy and guard "the beauty and pride of the Ukrainian Navy."

All ships are of age, projects are 60-70x, but they are complete in the field. The trawlers "Chernigov" and "Cherkasy" were built at the Kiev plant "Leninskaya Kuznya", it now belongs to Poroshenko, and to restore their task for several months. There would be a desire. There are several options. First, towing to Odessa and repairing. The second, Ukraine's refusal from the ships, and their utilization in Sevastopol.

Everything depends on the political decision of Kiev. Although, judging by the rhetoric, Ukraine will abandon all thirty warships, boats and supply vessels and they will go "on needles."

I do not believe this, there is an example when they transferred part of military equipment to the Ukrainian side in May-June of the 2014. Everything was spoiled. The fire control units are pulled out, the batteries are removed, the headlights are broken and much more. Putin's good intentions paved the way to hell.
They deploy a new S-400 battalion in the Crimea. Justification for this was voiced by Peskov (Putin's press secretary). He said that this is due to the fact that Ukraine began testing a new cruise missile, This is an air defense for the protection of the Crimea. Do you really believe that Russia wants to increase our military strength?

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
I do not believe this, there is an example when they transferred part of military equipment to the Ukrainian side in May-June of the 2014. Everything was spoiled. The fire control units are pulled out, the batteries are removed, the headlights are broken and much more. Putin's good intentions paved the way to hell.
They deploy a new S-400 battalion in the Crimea. Justification for this was voiced by Peskov (Putin's press secretary). He said that this is due to the fact that Ukraine began testing a new cruise missile, This is an air defense for the protection of the Crimea. Do you really believe that Russia wants to increase our military strength?
'Ukraine on Fire': How US, Not Russia, Destroyed Ukraine -Oliver Stone Documentary Finally Available

Akim

Professional
Country flag
'Ukraine on Fire': How US, Not Russia, Destroyed Ukraine -Oliver Stone Documentary Finally Available

Can I have a good laugh? I have not seen a single American tank in the country. When I see you, I'll tell you. Perhaps, they influenced certain political forces, but they did not clash with weapons. I already spoke here. Before the annexation of the Crimea, half of the country did not support the Maidan. But this does not mean that I do not like my country. As a result of Russian intervention, such as gadeshi remained a small percentage on the free part of Ukraine.

bhramos

Country flag
US supplying weapons to neo-nazi "Azov" regiment despite the senate bill

bhramos

Country flag
Ukrainian assessment of the nomenclature and the state of aviation equipment remaining in the Crimea

In the light of the latest news about the possible return of military equipment and weapons that remained in the Crimea, we decided to recall aircraft and helicopters that were not returned to Ukraine.

Until June 2014, Ukraine received 63 aircraft and 29 helicopters from the Crimean grouping, but there were 15 aircraft and 13 helicopters, the return of which was suspended by the Russian Federation.

Belbek.
7 MiG-29 (b / n 01, 07, 18, 19, 20, 22, 40), 2 MiG-29 UB (84, 85), 3 L-39M1 (b / n 102, 103, 104). Also at the airport was the Mi-24P, which crashed in 2013.

It is worth noting that three MiG-29 were after the control and restoration work and repair. So, the "spark" b / n 85 was repaired in 2012.

The Kirov.
There remained 1 An-72PS, which was in non-flying condition. In addition, a satellite image shows 1 An-26 with dismantled keel.

Saki.
There remain 4 An-12, which were in non-operating condition and were not included in the list of aircraft, to be returned or recycled. 2 Be-12, which was planned to move airspace.

Evpatoria.
Remained 1 Be-12 in non-working condition.

Sevastopol Aircraft Repair Plant.
There are 5 Mi-8T, 2 Mi-8MT, 3 Mi-8MTV, 2 Mi-9.

https://diana-mihailova.livejournal.com/1472123.html

Hindustani78

Today's News

Russia has deployed a new division of S-400 surface-to-air missiles in Crimea, Russian news agencies reported, in an escalation of military tension

bhramos

Country flag
A little more Ukraine.
"Russia is ready to hand over the remaining military equipment to Ukraine," Russian leader Vladimir Putin said. "
Problem.

@gadeshi can translate the image.....

bhramos

Country flag
In Odessa, they shot a grenade launcher at a public catering facility.
https://od.npu.gov.ua/uk/publish/article/420767
The case of hooliganism is brought up.

In search of deep meaning ...
Perhaps this is the reaction of the demobilized public, to the facts revealed by the Ukrainian military prosecutor's office of thefts and inadequate food quality, for example, in the Kharkov garrison in 2017.
https://www.kp.ru/online/news/2935606/
Then a well-known anecdote about the foreman, a cat and hack it will play in completely different colors: "Mamo, find a dining room." I'll come back and come and blow it up. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@bhramos, Sometimes i want to go to Pakistan's Internet resources and all the nastiness that they say about India broadcast here. You are a neutral person in this conflict. Can you think and seek confirmation in 2-3 sources before you publish translations?

bhramos

Country flag
@bhramos, Sometimes i want to go to Pakistan's Internet resources and all the nastiness that they say about India broadcast here. You are a neutral person in this conflict. Can you think and seek confirmation in 2-3 sources before you publish translations?
oops, i just post news, i dont comment good or bad on Ukraine,
i see only visitors here are you, me & @gadeshi only, i hope none other members take this thread seriously... cool mate...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
oops, i just post news, i dont comment good or bad on Ukraine,
i see only visitors here are you, me & @gadeshi only, i hope none other members take this thread seriously... cool mate...
This is not news. News are on official web-resources, but not in garbage dumps of social networks. This is the same subjective analysis as on that video from Shariy. In addition, this news is not for us with @gadeshi. We have known for a long time that there is black and white. Only black with us is different. You create a one-sided picture with such translations. I still remember your translation of the drunk pilot of Su-27.

gadeshi

This is not news. News are on official web-resources, but not in garbage dumps of social networks. This is the same subjective analysis as on that video from Shariy. In addition, this news is not for us with @gadeshi. We have known for a long time that there is black and white. Only black with us is different. You create a one-sided picture with such translations. I still remember your translation of the drunk pilot of Su-27.
Official Ukrainian resources are not news, they are madhouse broadcasts and alternative reality translators.
There are few of sources we can rely on.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

bhramos

Country flag
if i want to post garbage, there is a lot on fb & vk, i can post 100's of them even i dont understand.......

news is ok, but image from vk

The US does not plan to supply anti-tank complexes to Ukraine TOW - said Pentagon spokesman Johnny Michael.

January 2018

On the eve of the General Staff, the APU was informed that they expect to receive from the USA the TOW complexes, rather than the Javelin, which were discussed earlier. Thus, the Ukrainian command has denied reports that Javelin has already been used in the Azov regiment.

In December, the administration of US President Donald Trump approved a plan to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons, including anti-tank missiles. Russia has repeatedly warned against plans to supply weapons to Kiev, since this step will only lead to an escalation of the conflict in the Donbass.
TOW - one of the most widespread anti-tank complexes in the world, it is used by dozens of countries.

painting: Caricatures of Vitaly Podvitsky.

(with) RIA Novosti

Akim

Professional
Country flag
if i want to post garbage, there is a lot on fb & vk, i can post 100's of them even i dont understand.......

news is ok, but image from vk

The US does not plan to supply anti-tank complexes to Ukraine TOW - said Pentagon spokesman Johnny Michael.

January 2018

On the eve of the General Staff, the APU was informed that they expect to receive from the USA the TOW complexes, rather than the Javelin, which were discussed earlier. Thus, the Ukrainian command has denied reports that Javelin has already been used in the Azov regiment.

In December, the administration of US President Donald Trump approved a plan to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons, including anti-tank missiles. Russia has repeatedly warned against plans to supply weapons to Kiev, since this step will only lead to an escalation of the conflict in the Donbass.
TOW - one of the most widespread anti-tank complexes in the world, it is used by dozens of countries.

painting: Caricatures of Vitaly Podvitsky.

(with) RIA Novosti
I already said here that Tow was not going to give us. Frankly speaking, we do not need Javelins. Americans have nothing to offer us from lethal weapons. It is not meant for our tactics. Except that - light armored vehicles. Ukraine is more suited to European weapons, but so far no one gives. Only the Baltic countries get rid of the old Soviet weapons and pass it on to us.

bhramos

Country flag
I already said here that Tow was not going to give us. Frankly speaking, we do not need Javelins. Americans have nothing to offer us from lethal weapons. It is not meant for our tactics. Except that - light armored vehicles. Ukraine is more suited to European weapons, but so far no one gives. Only the Baltic countries get rid of the old Soviet weapons and pass it on to us.
i almost forgot Ukraine & this thread & stopped posting in here recently someone posted here, also i dont have any interest in this thread, currently i am only following the Syrian war updates only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles