Chinese vessel blocked from intruding into Vietnam's water

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
but this time it will be diffrent just hope that Your Korean proxy does not Go tumbling first if that happens then it will be like a domino effect
Well , that will depends on US, if US don't want to give east Asia to us, then a war must happen.
BTW, US can give back east Asia to us slowly ,step by step. We accept that.LOL

Last edited:

Tomcat

Havent you seen kid the US will not give Up the sector at all because she is more worried with your rise or shall i say peaceful rise in SEA so it is only natural that she will not give the area up any cost keep dreaming kid Lol

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Havent you seen kid the US will not give Up the sector at all because she is more worried with your rise or shall i say peaceful rise in SEA so it is only natural that she will not give the area up any cost keep dreaming kid Lol
Of course US not willing to do that. But if them don't have the capability, then they will think again.LOL
BTW, can I call u master of dreaming ? LOL

Tomcat

then why do you think that they are moving to embrace the countries in the south east asian region and boosting up the capabilites of its allies in the region to have haka noodels with you Lol

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
then why do you think that they are moving to embrace the countries in the south east asian region and boosting up the capabilites of its allies in the region to have haka noodels with you Lol
They just hard to accept the power change.LOL
Did their helping useful ?LOL

Last edited:

Tomcat

in case you havent red history it always takes a disaster to make a world power step down not an economic one but a war so that is not going to happen Lol

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
in case you havent red history it always takes a disaster to make a world power step down not an economic one but a war so that is not going to happen Lol
Only if US smart enough, otherwise they need another war at Asia .LOL

Galaxy

Country flag
Only if US smarter enough, otherwise they need another war at Asia .LOL
U.S. is very smart. They did lots of hard work in past to become Superpower. Anyone who tries to become No. 2 faces the consequence. Example: Soviet Union. Mr. LOL :rofl:

Adux

Country flag
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
I think the mod's are enjoying him, i am certainly enjoying him, and I thank heavens for the internet, or I would have punched his face in and I mean it
I sure would go LOL after that.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think the mod's are enjoying him, i am certainly enjoying him, and I thank heavens for the internet, or I would have punched his face in and I mean it
I sure would go LOL after that.
Punch in my face? LOL
U can keep dreaming.LOL

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Who will risk their own life to help u? Why?How?LOL

BTW, we fight with UN before, so we don't care to fight one more time.LOL
This time around you will have to tango with more than USA after that you will not do anymore LOL rather LOC (Lots Of Crying), or LYW(Lick your Wounds) and run with tail between the legs if any tail is left at all.
You sound like poster boy of CCP, only talk no action. So why did your ship run away after being chased by Vietnam? If you cannot take on one ship of Vietnam, how are you going to cut the cables of ONGC as you stated in one of the thread. You cannot even keep promise made to yourself. It is time for you to retire in faraway land where one lives.

If you fight this time, we will be all over you from all direction and force you to get on your knees and ask for pardon from rest of the world, since you have been disturbing peace in your neighbourhood ever since you gained nationhood. China is more or less behaving like Germany before second world war the only difference you are having proxy war whereas Germany went for direct kill.
At the end of the day your fate will be the same as was of Germany.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
All direction? which direction ? who? LOL

Who run away? Run where ?LOL

U r good at dreaming ,r u? LOL

This time around you will have to tango with more than USA after that you will not do anymore LOL rather LOC (Lots Of Crying), or LYW(Lick your Wounds) and run with tail between the legs if any tail is left at all.
You sound like poster boy of CCP, only talk no action. So why did your ship run away after being chased by Vietnam? If you cannot take on one ship of Vietnam, how are you going to cut the cables of ONGC as you stated in one of the thread. You cannot even keep promise made to yourself. It is time for you to retire in faraway land where one lives.

If you fight this time, we will be all over you from all direction and force you to get on your knees and ask for pardon from rest of the world, since you have been disturbing peace in your neighbourhood ever since you gained nationhood. China is more or less behaving like Germany before second world war the only difference you are having proxy war whereas Germany went for direct kill.
At the end of the day your fate will be the same as was of Germany.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
All direction? which direction ? who? LOL

Who run away? Run where ?LOL

U r good at dreaming ,r u? LOL
Same to you LOL, time for you to drink some green tea and smoke some opium and go to sleep. We have individuals like you in Canada and I put them in their place after three encounters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles