Chinese training Tibetan women to poison Dalai Lama?

Discussion in 'China' started by nrj, May 13, 2012.

1. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama has spoken of a threat to his life from Chinese agents, saying there were reports that Tibetan women are being trained to harm him.

The Dalai Lama's office based in Dharamsala, where the Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered, Sunday confirmed that "there is a threat perception to his life".

"His Holiness himself received messages (about the threats)," the Dalai Lama's private secretary Chimme Choekyappa told IANS.

In an exclusive interview with this week's Sunday Telegraph in Britain, the 76-year-old Nobel Peace Prize winner revealed he had received reports from inside Tibet warning that Chinese agents had trained Tibetan women for a mission to poison him while posing as devotees seeking his blessings.

The Tibetan Buddhist leader said he lives within a high security cordon in his temple palace grounds in Dharamsala, in the Himalayan foothills, on the advice of Indian security officials.

However, security officials here said from time to time they are reviewing his security.
    "Whenever there are some sort of intelligence inputs about perceived threats, we review His Holiness' security thoroughly. If there are any loopholes found in the security, they are plugged," Director General of Police I.D. Bhandari said.

The Dalai Lama told the Sunday Telegraph: "We received some sort of information from Tibet. Some Chinese agents training some Tibetans, especially women, you see, using poison - the hair poisoned, and the scarf poisoned - they were supposed to seek blessing from me, and my handtouch."

He said suspicion of Chinese interference in finding his reincarnation following his death meant he may be the last Dalai lama and that Tibetans could decide to abandon the institution.

A number of young Buddhist monks, including the Karmapa lama, could emerge as the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, he said.

Despite frosty relations with Beijing, he said he believes China will change its hardline stance within his lifetime and adopt democratic reforms to safeguard its economic growth.

The Dalai lama will receive the 1.1 million pound Templeton Prize at St Paul's Cathedral in London Monday for his championing of science as a vital element of religious life.

Chinese training Tibetan women to poison Dalai Lama?

3. nrj

4. kickok1975

kickok1975 Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

According to Dalai Lama, Tibet people are all very peaceful and love their spiritual leader deeply in heart. So no worry.

5. Aayush

Aayush Regular Member

When i went to Dharamshala,i saw Dalai Lama's house.It was in front of the temple,and it had only ONE guard with a rifle.Isn't that less to protect him from possible threats ?

6. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Well, anyone inimical to anyone can always devise ways to harm.

It is easier to harm those who meet the public in general as a part of life.

The Chinese hate him with all their heart. And so if they are planning to poison him, it is nothing surprising!

7. no smoking

no smoking Senior Member Senior Member

Yes, after 50 years, at the moment that his days is counted, Chinese suddently realise that they can poison him.

Oh, no, Chinese don't hate him. His biggiest archivement is keeping Chinese annoyed in 50 years, just like a fly.

8. nimo_cn

nimo_cn Senior Member Senior Member

Why bother killing a man who is dying?

huaxia rox likes this.
  9. nrj

10. huaxia rox

huaxia rox Senior Member Senior Member

so depends on who wants him killed....chinese wont waste a bullet on him...after all there wont be too much difference if hes dead but what about r&aw??.....a setup for prc made by r&aw is somewhat possible....

besides if the dalai lama will be killed by local hindus in Dharamsala is also unknown....tibetan separaists in Dharamsala r only welcomed by goi but locals hate them more than muslims i think......looks to me tibetan separists wanna declear Dharamsala independence sooner rather than later.........

for ref:

Unease in Dharamsala

Last edited: May 16, 2012
    nimo_cn likes this.
  11. nimo_cn

nimo_cn Senior Member Senior Member

Interesting, it seems that I am not alone.

I have expressed the same idea that sooner or later these exiled Tibetans are gonna build their own country in Dharamsala after they realized it is impossible to fulfill Dalai Lama's plan of separating China.

60 yeas has gone since the monk fled China with his fellows, most of the pioneers have died or are dying. Most of new generations of exiled Tiebtan have been to Xi Zang, not to mention living in Xi Zang, I doubt they have much feelings for it. I can tell they feel more comfortable living in Dharamsala.

As Indian government refuses to grant them Indian citizenship, their rights, property and future are not guaranteed. In order to change that, setting up their own country where they are living is more natural than going back to Xi Zang which in fact has nothing to do with them.

Speaking of that, I am wondering how China should repsond if they start demanding the independence of Dharamsala. Any thought?

12. huaxia rox

huaxia rox Senior Member Senior Member

tibetan separists like to declear independence of where they live but i dont think prc will care too much if they declear the independence of Dharamsala.

anyway whats happening in Dharamsala is quite funny.....