Chinese government pays internet users to troll

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
How do you think Bad guy bought his new apartment? The bank Job! lol..

I have been telling this for a long time, some of the Chinese who come here are paid to troll just like some are payed to hack into US or other nations web sites..

amoy

Isn't it the easiest thing to simply label dissident posters as 50cents or troll and discredit their posts? IMO such a debating " skill" is nothing more than a symptom of lack of confidence. Why dont u refute upfront the "misinfo" or "psyops" with supportings?

In contrast, Mr Armand is doing well in blowing whistles for negatives abt China. Sometimes I feel he's spouting 'nonsense' though he sounds like somewhere in Guangzhou. But he does have 'substance' pointing out dark sides we Chinese posters 'subconsciously' neglect.

By the way it takes a thousand years to earn enough Rupees on DFI to afford a flat in China. Don't be tunnel viewed as if only India had a "mid class"!

Last edited:

johnee

Oh, its no surprise, looking at how `some' chinese posters gush about CPC on the forums...

johnee

By the way it takes a thousand years to earn enough Rupees on DFI to afford a flat in China. Don't be tunnel viewed as if only India has a "mid class"!
So, where would one go to earn quick buck? US forums...?
I would imagine, that India would be one of the key targets for disinformation....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Isn't it the easiest thing to simply label dissident posters as 50cents or troll and discredit their posts? IMO such a debating " skill" is nothing more than a symptom of lack of confidence. Why dont u refute upfront the "misinfo" or "psyops" with supportings?

In contrast, Mr Armand is doing well in blowing whistles for negatives abt China. Sometimes I feel he's spouting 'nonsense' though he sounds like somewhere in Guangzhou. But he does have 'substance' pointing out dark sides we Chinese posters 'subconsciously' neglect.

By the way it takes a thousand years to earn enough Rupees on DFI to afford a flat in China. Don't be tunnel viewed as if only India had a "mid class"!
I dont mean to demean you or any of our esteemed Chinese members here but its proven that China hires people to hack into other web sites, do you deny that? Most things are state orchestrated in China, even when they need to build an anti-America video game the state has to sponsor it. Same way they may guide some of the members to post on behalf of CCP. The Chinese people seem least bit interested in foreign affairs or to counter anti-Ccp comments on the net, to sort this lack of voice of Chinese people online the State sponsors certain people to deliberately counter the arguments on line.

no smoking

Country flag
I dont mean to demean you or any of our esteemed Chinese members here but its proven that China hires people to hack into other web sites, do you deny that?
This journlist didn't provide any hard evidence to support his claim in first place.

Most things are state orchestrated in China, even when they need to build an anti-America video game the state has to sponsor it.
Please tell which chinese made video game is anti-america.

Same way they may guide some of the members to post on behalf of CCP.
Well, with nearly 90 millions CCP members, I would not be surprised to see some chinese to post any pro-ccp opinion. Some of my friends still have great respect to CCP today. Maybe you don't like their opinions, but they are entitled to express them.

The Chinese people seem least bit interested in foreign affairs or to counter anti-Ccp comments on the net, to sort this lack of voice of Chinese people online the State sponsors certain people to deliberately counter the arguments on line.
Well, where did you get this so idea:" chinese people seem least bit interested in foreign affairs or to counter anti-ccp comments on the net"? With nearly 100 millions overseas chinese and 420 millions mainland chinese internet users, how often do you see a chinese take side with foreigners? Based on my experience, very rarely. So, accroding to your logic, all of them are paid commentors? Is that the best you can do?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles