Chinese Communist Party targets dissident representative

nimo_cn

Country flag
Believe it or not, I am disease free. And I have not yet reached obesity, which I don't think I will since I have a very frugal meal and do moderate exercise. Again, it might surprise you I have fried rice with some meats and vegetables thrown in or the same with noodles and my lunch is a measured Indian lunch. I do not eat when invited since I am not too sure what oil they may use and in what quantity.

Starving to you, but fasting to me.

Good to know the heavy Chinese chaps are going in for vegetables, but remember to eat organic. Else, repeatedly wash the vegetable to remove a much of chemical pesticides and fertilisers that the farmer may have used to have a bountiful crop.

Another thing that you may like to note, is that the body adjust to the food habits and the food intake, include starvation. Because of my military training, I find the eating what a Chinese would call a 'hearty meal' would make me sick.

One must eat that much as one's body requires and not be a glutton/ gourmand and instead should be a discerning gourmet!
well, my bad! high ranking Indian military officers always strike me as some fat badass, sorry for stereotyping you as one of them.

to be disease free, one must take in enough nutritions that are needed for the body to function well. a starved body is bound to have problems, isn't it?

the short life expectancy and high infant mortality of India must have something to do with the massive starvation, i guess. how do you think of that?

while you are applauding the benefits of starvation, let me ask some honest questions.

how did it feel to be starved in the training?

was it food, other than anything else, that haunted your mind the most when you were at the peak of the training?

what enabled you to get through the training? your strong will or that you knew the training was gonna end anyway?

have you ever imagined what was gonna like if you had to live the rest of your life starved like you were in the training?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well, my bad! high ranking Indian military officers always strike me as some fat badass, sorry for stereotyping you as one of them.

to be disease free, one must take in enough nutritions that are needed for the body to function well. a starved body is bound to have problems, isn't it?

the short life expectancy and high infant mortality of India must have something to do with the massive starvation, i guess. how do you think of that?

while you are applauding the benefits of starvation, let me ask some honest questions.

how did it feel to be starved in the training?

was it food, other than anything else, that haunted your mind the most when you were at the peak of the training?

what enabled you to get through the training? your strong will or that you knew the training was gonna end anyway?

have you ever imagined what was gonna like if you had to live the rest of your life starved like you were in the training?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
The fact that fasting is a part of life as per the religious beliefs, it trains the body to accept going without food.

It is a quality that is interesting, even to science, if not to the Chinese, who find solace that they do not fast or starve since they are versatile in their food choice, where what other nationalities might find repugnant, is taken to be a gourmet's delight in China eg insects, flies, cockroach, reptile, creepy crawlies etc.

That way the Maker has been kind to the Chinese, wherein they have survived the Great Famine and the many other famines, man made or natural, that have visited them.

My training to 'starve'?

To you it is ''starve'', but then it is merely an issue of controlling your urges for a greater mission and goal.

It is only a question of training the mind, and that, the person alone can master. Of course, the weak fail.

Because you are in the Communist way of life, you have forgotten the art of taking control of your own mind and instead auctioning it to the Communist Party,

Chinese religion has great philosophies on training self control through the mind, but then the urge for instant materialism, laced with immense greed has caused you to lose those gems that could have done great achievements for China. That is why, the posters from China, find traditions to be a bogus baggage when the ecstasies of materialism, which are but illusionary and momentary, is their path to ''nirvana'". But then, you will not understand 'nirvana'.

You erroneously equate malnutrition with food intake alone.

Malnutrition can also be because of insufficient, excessive or imbalanced consumption of nutrients.

Therefore, what one would glamorous and for propaganda term as ''starvation'' because of external symptoms of malnutrition could be that of imbalanced consumption of nutrients.

Further, what is a ''balanced diet" in western term, need not be the same for peoples of different countries with different food habits.

For instance, a bowl of rice, pork and some deliciously cooked insects could ward of malnutrition and starvation in China, may not work elsewhere in the world, or with those who do not eat those delicacies when in China and develop external symptoms of malnutrition!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles