China's Su-35 fighter order reaches 100

Neil

Country flag
China will actually purchase 100 instead of 24 Su-35 advanced fighters from Russia, as put down in the new contract signed during the Paris Air Show 2013, according to the Moscow-based state radio broadcaster the Voice of Russia.

About 49 Russian aviation companies, including Sukhoi, Mikoyan, Ilyushin, Antonov and Rosoboronexport, attended the Paris Air Show held between Jun 17 and 23 at Le Bourget in the French capital. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the air show, a Su-35S fighter flew its first demonstration flight outside Russia. Described as a 4.5 generation fighter, the Su-35S treated the visitors to a display of some impressive aerobatics during the first day of the air show on June 17.

The acrobatics was designed by Sukhoi to attract attention from potential buyers, China certainly among one of them. A deal was made on Nov 2012 when Russia agreed to provide China 24 Su-35 fighters with the advanced AL-31 engine. "Upcoming supplies of the Su-35 fighters to China are 'an open secret'," said a Russian official to the Voice of Russia.

"A decision to supply the Su-35 fighters to China was made long ago," added the official. "The parties are working hard to coordinate the financial and technical conditions of the future contract, which is due by the year's end. At present, the details of the contract are being specified." With the ability to detect air targets at a distance of over 400 kilometers and a combat radius of 1,600km, the Su-35 will dominate the Asia-Pacific sky until Japan and India receive their first fifth generation fighters by 2020, said the broadcaster.

China's Su-35 fighter order reaches 100|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It just goes to show how far behind China is that they must rely on Su-35 instead of their new 5th gen toys that are just for show. Handing China this kind of technology should be a death nell for Indo-Russian ties.

shiphone

Country flag
a little disappoitment ?
===============
source : voice of Russia ,Chinese Version...date 26 jun 2013

so called 100 jets contract was faked news by some Chinese media. and the Framework agreement signed in Beijing on 22 Jan 2013 still remains 24 jets. the final contract has not been signed yet...

"俄罗斯之声"æœªæŠ¥é“有关向中国供应苏-35战机协议的信息 : 俄罗斯之声

此前,中国一些媒体曾报道,"俄罗斯之声"å¹¿æ’­ç”µå°é€šæŠ¥æœ‰å…³åœ¨å·´é»Žå¸ƒå°”热(Le Bourget)国际航空航天展览会期间已达成供应俄产苏-35歼击机协议的信息。但我台并未做如此报道。
在"俄罗斯之声"2013å¹´6月22日俄文版材料中曾述及,根据法国航展结果,初步达成外国伙伴购买约100架苏-35歼击机的共识。
该文写道:"根据布尔热结果得知,外国伙伴们初步达成约100架苏-35歼击机的协议。"
而后,有关向中国供应苏-35的问题,战略分析与技术中心专家瓦西里·卡申进行了评论。他说:"目前,各方签有向中国供应24架苏-35C歼击机的框架性协议。该协议于今年1月22日在北京签署,是军机领域合作大型协议中的一部分。"åˆåŒç­¹å¤‡å†…容包括协商合同的商务条件、确认所供应飞机的技术指标。
全文: "俄罗斯之声"æœªæŠ¥é“有关向中国供应苏-35战机协议的信息 : 俄罗斯之声

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
a little disappoitment ?
===============
source : voice of Russia ,Chinese Version...date 26 jun 2013

so called 100 jets contract was faked news by some Chinese media. and the Framework agreement signed in Beijing on 22 Jan 2013 still remains 24 jets. the final contract has not been signed yet...

"俄罗斯之声"æœªæŠ¥é“有关向中国供应苏-35战机协议的信息 : 俄罗斯之声
Why is Chinese media spreading fake news?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

bose

Country flag
Why is Chinese media spreading fake news?

Very sad to hear the news, I thought China is a super power as far as aeronautics is concerned... Russia should not sell those aircrafts else China will have cheap copy of those and will give a Chinese name and start calling them as their own"¦

bose

Country flag
This shows that how far behind China is in aeronautics, I do not understand the urgency on the Chinese side on showing off their status as if they have achieved something that Russia, USA, France or UK have taken 50 to 60 or more years to achieve. This fake show off is bound to be exposed some day, now you see China is falling for SU-35 which shows that China is far far behind Russia in aeronautics"¦

I still remember few years back when China came out of J20 fighter [GOD knows what it is in reality, it may be a cardboard fake plane], the Chinese were falling over each other claiming how good J20 it over Russia's PAK-FA and how suddenly China has become a super power over night"¦ China should be humble and stop embarrassing itself more to international community.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Very sad to hear the news, I thought China is a super power as far as aeronautics is concerned... Russia should not sell those aircrafts else China will have cheap copy of those and will give a Chinese name and start calling them as their own"¦
no need to make it more dramatic as it is now, the news is said to be fake, what is the point if commenting on fake news.

no one claimed China to be a super power. But with no doubt China is ahead of India, it makes sense for an Indian to call China super power.

bose

Country flag
no need to make it more dramatic as it is now, the news is said to be fake, what is the point if commenting on fake news.
Until now I thought that China makes only fake products!! Now fake news?? Unbelievable, Did CCP asked to print fake news, as media is controlled by Communist party"¦

no one claimed China to be a super power. But with no doubt China is ahead of India, it makes sense for an Indian to call China super power.

It is the Chinese who claims that China has become a super power, I have seen those in many forums... one can easily see the 50 cents army in action in many forums"¦

On the bolded part, I also believe that China is way way ahead of India and is reigning super power in making fake & counterfeit products in world, China wins hands down in this regard... no argument here...

Just make one visit to India and talk to people you will get to know of reputation of Chinese goods & services in India"¦

shiphone

Country flag
环球时报...you know it.:cool2:

--------------
to some indian member, your media are not saint either, so is the other news agency...as an indian news watcher, I thought I could say so...there were mistaken and faked news now and then.

some one fake the news on purpose...
some editor made the mistake due to lack of language ability and background knowledge...

this is the media...LOL

----------------
to be honest , much less chinese talking about the Superpower than some other nation...LOL
we work with the dream .not talk with dreaming

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You missed the best part!

"...and then claim that 'just because it looks similar from the outside (like bajaj pulsar), doesn't mean it is a copy! That way T-50 is also a copy of F-22' "

bose

Country flag
环球时报...you know it.:cool2:

--------------
to some indian member, your media are not saint either, so is the other news agency...as an indian news watcher, I thought I could say so...there were mistaken and faked news now and then.

some one fake the news on purpose...
some editor made the mistake due to lack of language ability and background knowledge...

this is the media...LOL
I do not understand the Chinese way of argument, whenever one points an issue with China, you invariably brings in India into the argument even if India is no way connected to the point of arguments or subject"¦ Chinese have the inability for self criticism"¦ Chinese runs away from when need to accept truth"¦ may be Chinese society does not teaches its people to think in that way"¦

As an Indian I declare from the roof of my house that India read "Indian media" has some bad apples too, we do not defend any of those bad guys"¦

----------------
to be honest , much less chinese talking about the Superpower than some other nation...LOL
we work with the dream .not talk with dreaming
Maybe you are the exception, but what I see in many forums that, many Chinese already claims that they have already become a world power or a super power... I also suggest the same to my Chinese friends there... talk less and work harder... try to match your living standards comparable to that existing in western countries and then come back to me...

Dinesh_Kumar

I remember when Russia was broke in 1997. 2 Sukhoi 30 sold to their Air Force or something like that. Then, the deal was, superior to Su-27 with China, buy 50, and we wont sell Su-30 to China.

Later it became Su-30 MKI for India, MKK for China, nobody was fooled.

Today it is Su-35 for them.

Looks like we need to relook at PAK-FA carefully. After all we are funding some portion of it.

shiphone

Country flag
actully it's not chinese way...some kind of hate blind your eyes and minds. any news could be some attact to China or Chinese people.

I do remember some member post a news about chinese girl raped by indian in hongkong...then some old Raping news happened in China would come to this sub forum...to be honest, as your saying said: when you put one finger at others ,four finger at yourself ...

----------------------------
sorry. world power is not super power...you'd better get it clear first.. I don't anything wrong that saying china is a world power...

and you should try the key word "superpower india' to search those brave words...and you'd better have a look at who said so.
and in China Case, western media like to say so ...we actually didn't take it...our goal is some kind of ' strong' power...but we are always a big power due to our land, and population...and India should be some big power as well

who is big talker and who is hard worker? I think we have got the answer

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
actully it's not chinese way...some kind of hate blind your eyes and minds. any news could be some attact to China or Chinese people.

I do remember some member post a news about chinese girl raped by indian in hongkong...then some old Raping news happened in China would come to this sub forum...to be honest, as your saying said: when you put one finger at others ,four finger at yourself ...
I am assuming your post was in reply to mine... if not then ignore my post... actually there is no hate rate from Indian side or from my end to be precise"¦ Indian is remarkable tolerant and well manner here in this forum especially to Chinese. I would say what I seen in other forums, specially the Chinese posters, they show their real hate rate for Indians, very recently I likes a thread on "Why China will be a better super power" and how Chinese are falling over each other on driving the point"¦ now let's forget about what is happing in other forum"¦ Personally I have very good Chinese friends from Mainland and we go out for Lunch / dinner each week, we do not have any issues what so ever and we discuss anything and everything under the sun

----------------------------
sorry. world power is not super power...you'd better get it clear first..

I do not understand their difference, may I will try my luck some other time...

and you should try the key word "superpower india' to search those brave words...and you'd better have a look at who said so.
and in China Case, western media like to say so ...we actually didn't take it...our goal is some kind of ' strong' power...but we are always a big power due to our land, and population...and India should be some big power as well

who is big talker and who is hard worker? I think we have got the answer
There is a very thin line of difference between a Strong Power & Super Power

nimo_cn

Country flag
Until now I thought that China makes only fake products!! Now fake news?? Unbelievable, Did CCP asked to print fake news, as media is controlled by Communist party"¦

It is the Chinese who claims that China has become a super power, I have seen those in many forums... one can easily see the 50 cents army in action in many forums"¦

On the bolded part, I also believe that China is way way ahead of India and is reigning super power in making fake & counterfeit products in world, China wins hands down in this regard... no argument here...

Just make one visit to India and talk to people you will get to know of reputation of Chinese goods & services in India"¦
fake news are being printed everywhere, does the TOI (toilet of India) ring a bell to you?

Let us not talk about Chinese posters elsewhere, let us focus on DFI. Anyone with open eyes knows that Indian posters are obsessed with the idea of super power and keep on talking about becoming one while Chinese posters barely touch on the subject.

China is ahead of India in almost every field, including the field we are commenting on, aviation. Indian aviation is doomed after you decide to import 126 super expensive French fighters, I am pretty sure that no major breakthrough is expected from Indian aviation industry in a foreseeable future.

i know that China vs India is discouraged here, but it is the eternal theme whether people like it or not. If you want, we can do thorough comparison about China and India.

Indian posters keep asking us to visit India before commenting on subject related to India, as if any of you have visited China, you dont even read first hand Chinese materials, all you have got is selectively processed stuff.

Do you want know the reputation of Indian goods in China? Simple, no reputation at all, because we dont even see any.

Dinesh_Kumar

fake news are being printed everywhere, does the TOI (toilet of India) ring a bell to you?

Let us not talk about Chinese posters elsewhere, let us focus on DFI. Anyone with open eyes knows that Indian posters are obsessed with the idea of super power and keep on talking about becoming one while Chinese posters barely touch on the subject.

China is ahead of India in almost every field, including the field we are commenting on, aviation. Indian aviation is doomed after you decide to import 126 super expensive French fighters, I am pretty sure that no major breakthrough is expected from Indian aviation industry in a foreseeable future.

i know that China vs India is discouraged here, but it is the eternal theme whether people like it or not. If you want, we can do thorough comparison about China and India.

Indian posters keep asking us to visit India before commenting on subject related to India, as if any of you have visited China, you dont even read first hand Chinese materials, all you have got is selectively processed stuff.

Do you want know the reputation of Indian goods in China? Simple, no reputation at all, because we dont even see any.

Honorable Han,

I understand strategy of using HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2.

We use different here and doing quite well thank you. No requirement for HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2.

Frankly ,even if you offered us HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2 free of charge, we would not know what to do with it.

Better you than me , mate.

bose

Country flag
It seems that you have been reading lot of TOI stuff these days... what is Chinese equivalent of TOI ?? there must quite a number of them as all are controlled by CCP"¦

Whenever a Cheese is given a free hand they will show their true color, same happened there also... show their hate rate for Indians"¦. Chinese love much some one calling they SUPA PAWAR"¦

Again Again !!!! why bring in India, China is super power in aviation who can not produce a descent aircraft engine ...

The TOT from the Rafale will put India ahead of China in aviation... the real fear of China is going to become a reality in 5 years... please bear with India"¦

Please do not do that we are so afraid of China... The problem here is no one take China seriously...

OK.. China is a fairy land"¦ happy now ??

I would prefer any day "No Reputation" over "Bad Reputation"...

DivineHeretic

Country flag

Lets get real about certain facts.

Apart from few newbies, nobody really bothers about the idea of India as a superpower. But do not misconstrue that to mean we have no strategic ambitions. We have them, right from Horn of Africa to Mallaca Strait, and now into SCS.

Officially, the Superpower term was drowned after GOI decided not to push for UNSC membership.

It is to be expected that China would be ahead of us in several fields. You began economic reforms in 1970s, while we were busy nationalizing banks. Thats 20 year jump you have on us.

And yet, as of today, you are 10 years ahead of us. We are in the same position now as you were in 2001, economy wise.

As for your assertion of being ahead in evything, I'm not interested in your boasting.

The LCA and the AMCA, the AURA and the Rustom projects will continue unabated, despite the aquisition of the Rafale and the T-50. We still have to renew half the AF in 10-15 years time.

As for reputation of Chinese products, well, the less said the better.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles