China's 'gift' of Z-10 helicopters to Pakistan raises suspicion

blue marlin

I am not surprised.

Pakistan to survive requires gifts since they are bankrupt and decadent.
@Neo maybe able to explain.
hello you racist twat, think before you speak

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 20.53.37.png

india received the largest amount of economic aid from the United States between 1946 and 2012, while Israel got the greatest quantity of military assistance from the country, according to data compiled by USAID.

Israel also surpassed India in receiving the greatest total foreign assistance from the US over the 66-year period, at $199 billion, reported the Dawn.

The data, which is inflation adjusted, showed that India received a total of $65.1 billion in economic assistance and Israel got $65 billion over the period.

Indian economic aid covered various sectors and programs, including child survival and health, development assistance, HIV/AIDS initiatives, migration and refugee assistance, food aid, and narcotics control.

The United Kingdom occupied the third slot on the list at $63.6 billion and was followed by Egypt and Pakistan at $59.6 billion and 44.4 billion respectively.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/repor...us-economic-aid-over-1946-2012-period-2104548

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

according to my sources
these 3 choppers are for testing and evaluation purposes only and once the Pakistani army gives back improvement to china they will improve it and also Pakistan would place a large enough order to co produce with turkish t129 sub-systems and components. note my source told me that these choppers are not 'gifts' but a part of a larger deal/agreement. indians should not hate but but take note and learn from there actions to improve your own
@Blackwater

can u explain above further specially how pakis will pay???? or any barter system??

Sylex21

Honestly it doesn't matter how the Pakistani's got them or paid for them and all these childish "beggar nation" taunts are lame. People should be realists when it comes to international politics. If you get something for free, that's even better, if you fight a larger stronger enemy then you have to get creative to balance the equation.

I'm not particularly pro-Pakistani or anything, but a certain minimum level of maturity on each topic isn't too unreasonable.

No matter how many gifts or how much military aid Pakistan gets, it is never going to be able to compete with India again. The disparity between the two nations economies is simply too great and it isn't the 1960's where America can with minimal effort tip the balance in Pakistan's favor. India today has come a long way from the mid to late 1990's. So let Pakistan enjoy any new toys, and wish them well politely, but understand they don't particularly affect the strategic picture in the look run.

Blackwater

hello you racist twat, think before you speak

View attachment 5757

india received the largest amount of economic aid from the United States between 1946 and 2012, while Israel got the greatest quantity of military assistance from the country, according to data compiled by USAID.

Israel also surpassed India in receiving the greatest total foreign assistance from the US over the 66-year period, at $199 billion, reported the Dawn.

The data, which is inflation adjusted, showed that India received a total of $65.1 billion in economic assistance and Israel got $65 billion over the period.

Indian economic aid covered various sectors and programs, including child survival and health, development assistance, HIV/AIDS initiatives, migration and refugee assistance, food aid, and narcotics control.

The United Kingdom occupied the third slot on the list at $63.6 billion and was followed by Egypt and Pakistan at $59.6 billion and 44.4 billion respectively.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/repor...us-economic-aid-over-1946-2012-period-2104548

interestingly we took AID and launch british and euro satellite and earned money ,so whos got brain???

blue marlin

interestingly we took AID and launch british and euro satellite and earned money ,so whos got brain???
thats irrelevant and those los satellites are uni projects and from small companies. so yeah you carry on launching our small stuff the ariane 5 will carry the rest. you carryon telling your self you got brain but behind the indian flag is Russian assistance. you cant go from cattle cart to rocket in 60 years.

Blackwater

[QUOTE="blue marlin, post: 1068004, member: 16570"]thats irrelevant and those los satellites are uni projects and from small companies. so yeah you carry on launching our small stuff the ariane 5 will carry the rest[/QUOTE]

check ur knowledge again, hope u r not educated in madarsa in Birmingham or Bradford:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

thats irrelevant and those los satellites are uni projects and from small companies. so yeah you carry on launching our small stuff the ariane 5 will carry the rest. you carryon telling your self you got brain but behind the indian flag is Russian assistance. you cant go from cattle cart to rocket in 60 years.

interestingly Russian mars mission failed but our went well . any comments

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

blue marlin

history of pakis differ from ur claim

pakis never pay or repay soft loan that the bottom line
babe what ever makes you happy. im not from Pakistan thats the difference. Pakistanis can say what they want truth prevails. so you know if Pakistan pay for they stuff or not. an indian who knows about pakistan !! please tell me more

blue marlin

[QUOTE="blue marlin, post: 1068004, member: 16570"]thats irrelevant and those los satellites are uni projects and from small companies. so yeah you carry on launching our small stuff the ariane 5 will carry the rest

check ur knowledge again, hope u r not educated in madarsa in Birmingham or Bradford:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:[/QUOTE]
im from east lancashire close enough (not) yes youre right on me being muslim but not Pakistani.
i check before i speak. is common sense. you should follow suit. dick like behaviour will get you no where. respect is earned not given. please be nice

blue marlin

interestingly Russian mars mission failed but our went well . any comments

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
congrats to you then. if you want a medal go get your self one, if you got the money go get a trophy :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

check ur knowledge again, hope u r not educated in madarsa in Birmingham or Bradford:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
im from east lancashire close enough (not) yes youre right on me being muslim but not Pakistani.
i check before i speak. is common sense. you should follow suit. dick like behaviour will get you no where. respect is earned not given. please be nice[/QUOTE]

rest is null and void:lehappy::lehappy::lehappy:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

congrats to you then. if you want a medal go get your self one, if you got the money go get a trophy :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

still u did not answer my QQ , anyhow carry on :playball::playball:

blue marlin

i check before i speak. is common sense. you should follow suit. dick like behaviour will get you no where. respect is earned not given. please be nice

rest is null and void:lehappy::lehappy::lehappy:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:[/QUOTE]
oh jees you're one of those people i call a nazi hindu. what is wrong with you. grow up. where are you from in the uk?

blue marlin

Honestly it doesn't matter how the Pakistani's got them or paid for them and all these childish "beggar nation" taunts are lame. People should be realists when it comes to international politics. If you get something for free, that's even better, if you fight a larger stronger enemy then you have to get creative to balance the equation.

I'm not particularly pro-Pakistani or anything, but a certain minimum level of maturity on each topic isn't too unreasonable.

No matter how many gifts or how much military aid Pakistan gets, it is never going to be able to compete with India again. The disparity between the two nations economies is simply too great and it isn't the 1960's where America can with minimal effort tip the balance in Pakistan's favor. India today has come a long way from the mid to late 1990's. So let Pakistan enjoy any new toys, and wish them well politely, but understand they don't particularly affect the strategic picture in the look run.
finally some one who's nice on this thread unlike others

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles