China, Taiwan protest fatal shooting of fisherman by Philippines

Zero_Wing

You should also know that it happened in our Taiwan province, no need to explain what Taiwan is, and you have the nerve to act as a liar, claiming that you open fired for self defense while you were murdering unarmed civilian fishmen.

Haha, wow you monkeys who are from a country that steals, kills and lies, accuse others of doing what you have done?

Hahaha!

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
hahahaha so true you are barbaric people anyway try to submit true evidence oh wait you have nothing hahahahha

nimo_cn

Country flag
You Philippine are just a bunch of liars and murders.

At the beginning, you denied that Philippine coast guard opened fire and caused the death of a fishmen.

After it was confirmed that such thing did happen, you lied and claimed that you opened fire for self defense.

So what is it next?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You should also know that it happened in our Taiwan province,
Taiwan as part of Communist China?

That's a new one!

nimo_cn

Country flag
hahahaha so true you are barbaric people anyway try to submit true evidence oh wait you have nothing hahahahha
Are you blind? The dead body and bullets on the ship are evidence of your barbarian act. And your goverment just admitted that you killed people.

The self defense theory had bankrupted after we find out that you chased the ship and went on firing.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Taiwan as part of Communist China?

That's a new one!
Your small brain is too little to absorb anything that makes you unhappy.

Zero_Wing

Nope your story is bankrupted its in filipino waters two they try to ram a small PCG boat and my government said they shot a Taiwanese vessel entering our water your media is obviously a lie typical so you people are just making a issue hotter for you own benefit nice try imperials they did not stop after procedures were done under International law vessels entering a countries water ezz etc must follow the rules and regulation of the host country any criminal activity must be acted upon seeing by boarding and question and inspecting said vessel vessels must be communicated by radio light signals or flag signal which the PCG did but no respond but the vessel reaction is typical of all chiense they try to ram the boat knowing the PCG boat is small and made of light materials it could easily sink so in defense of oneself the PCG open fire warning shots but no avail the ship still was on ramming speed so they shot the engine room then when said vessel reported back to port they said some one dead and it was confirmed so inclusion someone dead because they try to ram a PCG its unfortunate but no apologies should be give only sympathies to the family as the PCG command said and i second that that;s the price you pay for stealing from us so threaten us if you will etc but in the end who's wrong here. its Taiwan and china so good luck

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Your small brain is too little to absorb anything that makes you unhappy.

You are right.

My brain is the size of an undiseased brain.

It appears your and the Chinese brains are meningitis afflicted - inflamed brain - with uncontrolled megalomania - swollen head!

Your idea that Taiwan is a province of China is your imagined construct that is blatantly false! Taiwan has an independent Govt and had no control from Chinese Communist China!

Do not bring your hegemonic ambition as facts!

Last edited:

CCTV

You are right.

My brain is the size of an undiseased brain.

It appears your and the Chinese brains are meningitis afflicted - inflamed brain - with uncontrolled megalomania - swollen head!

Your idea that Taiwan is a province of China is your imagined construct that is blatantly false! Taiwan has an independent Govt and had no control from Chinese Communist China!

Do not bring your hegemonic ambition as facts!

Again, there is no country in UN or in the world called Taiwan.

There are only Republic of China and People's Republic of China. We include each other in our maps.

from ROC's map, you can see there are lots of land waiting for us to bring back....

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I say shoot every Chinese vessel that comes anywhere close to the Philippines.......I dont care if it comes from Taiwan or China.

Send e message to the Chinese Navy......if they send bigger ships then call the US Navy for help.

bose

Country flag
China is getting what it deserves... China has been constantly provoking its smaller neighbors for quite some time now... China has evil intention in south china sea [SCS] and wants to deny its smaller neighbors what is rightfully theirs"¦

nimo_cn

Country flag
I say shoot every Chinese vessel that comes anywhere close to the Philippines.......I dont care if it comes from Taiwan or China.

Send e message to the Chinese Navy......if they send bigger ships then call the US Navy for help.
No wonder that Sri Lanka navy does not Indian fishmen well. SL navy certainly knows the true face of Indians.

I say shoot every Indian vessel that comes anywhere near Sri Lanka since Indians are a bunch of thugs as being indicated in that post.

bose

Country flag
No wonder that Sri Lanka navy does not Indian fishmen well. SL navy certainly knows the true face of Indians.

I say shoot every Indian vessel that comes anywhere near Sri Lanka since Indians are a bunch of thugs as being indicated in that post.

This type of comments comes out when one is too scared of something... It shows that you are too scared of USN at your door steps...

CCTV

This type of comments comes out when one is too scared of something... It shows that you are too scared of USN at your door steps...
I did not see USN did anything to save its pets from China yet. we force Japanese and Philipinese fishers out of DiaoYu island and HuanYan island, what did USN do? Japan and Philipinese didn't call USN?

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I did not see USN did anything to save its pets from China yet. we force Japanese and Philipinese fishers out of DiaoYu island and HuanYan island, what did USN do? Japan and Philipinese didn't call USN?
You can see what Philipinese did not you...

nimo_cn

Country flag
yes, nice chance for us to fast eliminate them.

Do you think any country will save them?
The all mighty India is gonna save the little bastard.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Again, there is no country in UN or in the world called Taiwan.
Apparently you are not aware of this:

Note Quemoy is written Quemoy (Taiwan)

Taiwan (ROC) has Embassies and Consulates all over the world and they issue visas.

Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
1.The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 90 days:Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., U.S.A. and Vatican City State.

The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days:Australia, Malaysia, Singapore.

2.The nationals of India, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, who also possess a valid visa or permanent resident certificate issued by U.S.A., Canada, Japan, U.K., Schengen Convention countries, Australia or New Zealand, are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days. Those who meet the above qualification and have never been employed in Taiwan as blue-collar workers have to apply to the "Advance Online Registration System for the Visitors of Nationals from Five Southeast Asian Countries to Taiwan" of the R.O.C. National Immigration Agency (website: https://nas.immigration.gov.tw/nase) for an "Authorization Certificate" before coming to Taiwan. After completion, the printed-out Certificate can be used by the foreign visitor for boarding the airplane and the immigration inspection. During the immigration inspection, foreign visitors who can not show a valid visa or permanent resident certificate issued by one of the aforementioned countries will not be admitted into the R.O.C. (In case a single-entry visa issued by any of the said countries has already been used, it is invalid.)
Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Visa-Exempt Entry
Taiwan's currency is the Taiwan dollar (臺幣 / 台幣).

The foreign relations of Taiwan, constitutionally and officially the Republic of China, are the relations between the Republic of China and other countries. Republic of China is recognized by 22 United Nations member states, as well as by the Holy See. ROC maintains diplomatic relations with those countries, as well as unofficial relations with other countries via its representative offices and consulates.

Africa (4 states)
Burkina Faso*
Gambia*
São Tomé and Príncipe*
Swaziland*

Europe (1 state)
Vatican City* (The Holy See) (1942)

Oceania (6 states)
Kiribati
Marshall Islands*
Nauru
Palau*
Solomon Islands*
Tuvalu

Central and South America, and Caribbean Community (12 states)
Belize*
Dominican Republic*
El Salvador*
Guatemala*
Haiti*
Honduras*
Nicaragua*
Panama*
Paraguay*
Saint Kitts and Nevis*
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

And you say that ROC (Taiwan) is something that does not exist as a separate entity or a country?

Why, does the PRC issue visas for Taiwan?

Why are there Embassies and Consulates of Taiwan (ROC) in countries to include India, if it were not an independent nation?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yes, nice chance for us to fast eliminate them.

Do you think any country will save them?
Really?

Why did you get cold feet when the US Navy undertook some exercises with the Philippines Navy?

And guess who will ensure that you do not gobble up whatever you want illegally?

US wades into China-Philippine standoff
Asia Times Online :: US wades into China-Philippine standoff

Apologies to the song Goodnight Irene

China goodnight, China goodnight
Goodnight China, goodnight Goodnight
You'll see Philippines in your dreams.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The all mighty India is gonna save the little bastard.

Chiang Kai Shek, KMT and ROC was there before PRC.

PRC came up illegitimately through insurrection and not by democratic means or by popular choice.

Therefore, you mistake ROC as the bastard.

Misplaced logic!

CCTV

Apparently you are not aware of this:

Note Quemoy is written Quemoy (Taiwan)

Taiwan (ROC) has Embassies and Consulates all over the world and they issue visas.

Taiwan's currency is the Taiwan dollar (臺幣 / 台幣).

The foreign relations of Taiwan, constitutionally and officially the Republic of China, are the relations between the Republic of China and other countries. Republic of China is recognized by 22 United Nations member states, as well as by the Holy See. ROC maintains diplomatic relations with those countries, as well as unofficial relations with other countries via its representative offices and consulates.

Africa (4 states)
Burkina Faso*
Gambia*
São Tomé and Príncipe*
Swaziland*

Europe (1 state)
Vatican City* (The Holy See) (1942)

Oceania (6 states)
Kiribati
Marshall Islands*
Nauru
Palau*
Solomon Islands*
Tuvalu

Central and South America, and Caribbean Community (12 states)
Belize*
Dominican Republic*
El Salvador*
Guatemala*
Haiti*
Honduras*
Nicaragua*
Panama*
Paraguay*
Saint Kitts and Nevis*
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

And you say that ROC (Taiwan) is something that does not exist as a separate entity or a country?

Why, does the PRC issue visas for Taiwan?

Why are there Embassies and Consulates of Taiwan (ROC) in countries to include India, if it were not an independent nation?
read their country name in their passport again....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles