China slams Philippine bid to "legalize" occupation of islands

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: China slams Philippine bid to "legalize" occupation of islands Reu

Sir, with all due respect, please do not engage the

Man,.you are that brainwashed?

You know nothing of the world beyond what you Party tells you?

ice berg

AS i already mentioned PAK has madrasa..PRC has CMC
Well, I am glad they turned out better than some of their neighbours though. In terms of boring things like literacy rate, child mortality rate and infrastractures etc.

But hey dont let those petty things stop you reading ToI. You can always take pride in you belong to the 2/3 of population who actually can read.

Jai hind!:namaste:

Zero_Wing

Once again the chinese have no answers to anything? Just their f@ck up logic of world belongs to china argument typical

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
There is a clown with Chinese flag who is saying China should become interlocutor on Jammu and Kashmir; mediate plebiscite on J&K and POK.

First China should develop a spine to legalized the disputes with other neighbors by going to UNO, than bullying neighbors with an illusion that they will not fight back.

CCTV

There is a clown with Chinese flag who is saying China should become interlocutor on Jammu and Kashmir; mediate plebiscite on J&K and POK.

First China should develop a spine to legalized the disputes with other neighbors by going to UNO, than bullying neighbors with an illusion that they will not fight back.
Then, when will you fight back?

Zero_Wing

That's not even a question sir! of course will fight back other wise what's the point of being a sovereign nation? Its just unlike you jerks we think about the moral and consequences of war and we favor a peaceful solution that is just for all. I know its waste of time to convince you and the rest of the chinese imperials here but that's the true.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's not even a question sir! of course will fight back other wise what's the point of being a sovereign nation? Its just unlike you jerks we think about the moral and consequences of war and we favor a peaceful solution that is just for all. I know its waste of time to convince you and the rest of the chinese imperials here but that's the true.
Chinese think that if you talk about peace, you are beggar and weak. i have myself been told this by sundry chinamen in various fora such stuff.

ice berg

Chinese think that if you talk about peace, you are beggar and weak. i have myself been told this by sundry chinamen in various fora such stuff.
Peace is achieved through a position of strength. There is no peace for you when you are weak. I think that is the main point that you are missing.

What happende to your peace when you been invaded by the white man aka the british?

How did the Israel achieve the peace with the arabs?

Zero_Wing

See stupidity at its best. I told you cant reason with people like this?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

What events?
The events of SCS and East Sea and CCP Paper Tiger pathetic warnings.

Chinese are screwed up on all sides.

You people recently sold Helicopters Myanmar Rebels :thumb: awesome one more country pis-sed off.

Now you are trying to piss-off India but this time you won't get out of this row safely.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles