China-Pakistan joint war games along Rajasthan border

arya

Country flag
a most common line in the world and china has to understand

a smart enemy is good as compare to idiot friend

pakistan will not help china in any direction we can see the result usa - pakistan relation

china - pakistan well very soon Chinese can feel hardliner will be problem in china

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
What the hell? I thought they would fight us till the last Pakistani. Looks like they have lost faith in then and want to take matters in their own hands. Good. At least we know how to prepare now. May be no two front war but facing both enemies on one. India should have eyes and ears open to see what these games are all about. I think the threat level to India just went up several notches.

India seriously has to start to work towards the dismantling of Pakistan. That will narrow down where we have to fight. I think the next 5 years are crucial for the future of our country and it's security. We need to revisit our policy and doctrine.

Though I may be making too much of this joint games, but I seriously feel IA has to now consider cold start doctrine taking into account chinese troops on our western front. It can be a possibility in the future.
that is for sure - now to get it to the purse holders - the politicians

INdia has gotta take the military association with the usa a LOT more seriously ..... although some have mentioned that we are not being caught napping as in 1962, the failure so far to take the various offers of collaboration with the usa today , is just as serious as we were napping in 1962 - sure we are better prepared but so too the enemy has move on as well.

no time for games - better military linkages with israel , usa

and btw get people like narendra in as well ..... it's time bjp were given a chance !

( usa - narendra contradictory ? not if he beomes pm )

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Oh really now ?

You are talking about the same China which counts as its best friends North Korea, Pakistan, Zimbabwe and other such glorious failed states.
We cherish our friends, whatever background they have.

At least we are having three friends as you point out, what does India get? Name one country that can be counted as a real friend of India.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
We cherish our friends, whatever background they have
They invariably seem to have a dubious background.

At least we are having three friends as you point out,
They are your client states. Take away the goodies(weapons, which you actually sell at a profit) and watch how long the friendship lasts.

Name one country that can be counted as a real friend of India.
Israel could be. At least its relationship of mutual benefit rather than a hegemon dictating foreign policy of a meek, gullible "partner".

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We cherish our friends, whatever background they have.

At least we are having three friends as you point out, what does India get? Name one country that can be counted as a real friend of India.
Can you count the number of friends China has in the year 2023? The countries of the African continent are not in a position to pay back the debt which is over $40 Billion. I have not mentioned the debt owned by your Asian, South American, and South East Asian friends. This is just the beginning and wait for the final total.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles