China must teach Japan a lesson, says Chinese daily

no smoking

Country flag
You are feeling the same as the begger in the street: wishing the people passing by could drop their wallet accidentlly!

--------------------------------------

mki

I understand you, my friend!

You are feeling the same as the begger in the street: wishing the people passing by could drop their wallet accidentlly!
From your post I can clearly understand that you are not mature enough to identify the difference between begging and business.

Begging is your friend Pakistan doing, asked for the money as aid.

Here we are taking about the business. We are inviting them to setup plants, use our land and labor force earn profit. The profit will be mutual, as my people will get employment, and they can manufacture your product at cheaper rate and ofcourse better quality then china.

Hope you learn something from my this post.

amoy

China and Japan shall seek to ease the tensions with new leaderships of both about to phase in (Noda unlikely to hold office, while Xi to step up)

We need each other , even for the sake of "equilibrium" across the Pacific >>>

s002wjh

Country flag
From your post I can clearly understand that you are not mature enough to identify the difference between begging and business.

Begging is your friend Pakistan doing, asked for the money as aid.

Here we are taking about the business. We are inviting them to setup plants, use our land and labor force earn profit. The profit will be mutual, as my people will get employment, and they can manufacture your product at cheaper rate and ofcourse better quality then china.

Hope you learn something from my this post.
if cheap labor is the only factor in manufacture, then we should already seen many coporation move their factory to mexico,vietnam,india etc. yet we only seen low tech such as textile move to these countries. its more than just cheap labor. almost all the major electronic industry has their entire supply chain in china, and china has been so effiicent about it, it can manufacture goods overnight right after they recive the plan/bluepoint of the products.

mid-high tech manufacture not only need cheap labor, but also good supply chain, infrastructure, hard worker, mid-high skill worker, efficiency etc to make viable/efficent manufacture. cost/efficency/time/production rate is factors in all manufacture. some these factors require signficant investment

blank_quest

Country flag
above all it requires an Iron fist govt that can screw the people to make them productive and tame their ambitions to make cheap abiding labor

s002wjh

Country flag
above all it requires an Iron fist govt that can screw the people to make them productive and tame their ambitions to make cheap abiding labor
if you asking chinese worker i doubt they aggree with you. avg chinese worker is about $2-300 month, not high, but not low either. and its the manfuacture decide teh wage, work hr etc, government just raise teh minium wage

no smoking

Country flag
Do you really have any idea what is going on in China? Oh you just imagine?

mki

if cheap labor is the only factor in manufacture, then we should already seen many coporation move their factory to mexico,vietnam,india etc. yet we only seen low tech such as textile move to these countries. its more than just cheap labor. almost all the major electronic industry has their entire supply chain in china, and china has been so effiicent about it, it can manufacture goods overnight right after they recive the plan/bluepoint of the products.

mid-high tech manufacture not only need cheap labor, but also good supply chain, infrastructure, hard worker, mid-high skill worker, efficiency etc to make viable/efficent manufacture. cost/efficency/time/production rate is factors in all manufacture. some these factors require signficant investment
Agree that not only cheap labor is important. In china human are treated as machine, while in india human have choice and freedom. In china govt controls the economy, in india and other your mentioned countries govt support the ecomony.

If you are talking about the mid-high skills worker are not available in india, then why IT companies moved toward india?
China has been so efficient about the supply chain because CCP is kind of owner and chinese people are treated as common machine. You dont need to educate machines just program them and the will behave as you programed.

And the factor of the reliability of chinese product, Every body knows that. To Me, personally I dont by Chinese product only and only because of reliability issue if I have options available.

mki

if you asking chinese worker i doubt they aggree with you. avg chinese worker is about $2-300 month, not high, but not low either. and its the manfuacture decide teh wage, work hr etc, government just raise teh minium wage
I am sure you have seen CCTV news for this. I dont believe CCTV news as its govt's mouth pice.

no smoking

Country flag
I am sure you have seen CCTV news for this. I dont believe CCTV news as its govt's mouth pice.
Unfortunately, no Chinese need to see CCTV to know their salary, all they need to do is: looking at their own payslip or asking their relatives in China.

mki

Unfortunately, no Chinese need to see CCTV to know their salary, all they need to do is: looking at their own payslip or asking their relatives in China.
That is the beauty, if everybody are blind then there its not worth to ask have you seen currency. everybody will say no i haven't but we had feel the currency.

no smoking

Country flag
That is the beauty, if everybody are blind then there its not worth to ask have you seen currency. everybody will say no i haven't but we had feel the currency.
What is your point? The ordinary Chinese doesn't know how much they earn each month? Or you have a better idea the wage level in China than Chinese themselves?

Phenom

Chinese leadership is playing with fire by using the far - right and thinking that it can be contained. Leadership in other nations have tried it before (Germany in 30s, Pakistan in 70s and Balkans in 80s) and it has always lead to war and disaster.

While China is well within its right to protest against Japan or even take diplomatic actions, promoting and encouraging public demonstration won't end well. Far-right nationalism is not something that can be turned on and off as the leadership wishes, it gets a life of its own.

trackwhack

'No to Beijing terrorists': Japanese stage anti-China march over islands reference

http://rt.com/news/japan-china-islands-demonstration-751/

Hundreds of Japanese nationalists have marched through the streets of Tokyo in protest against Chinese foreign policy, as the diplomatic row between the two countries over an archipelago in the East China Sea threatens to spiral out of control.
Marshaled by Ganbare Nippon, a right-wing advocacy group famous for its attention-catching public actions, a group of at least 800 people, carried placards reading "Sink the Chinese boats in our waters" and "Do not give in to the Beijing terrorists" as they walked through the central shopping district, before arriving at the Chinese Embassy.
"Come on out of there!" shouted some of the protesters, as police had to restrain them. The building was forced to close due to the action.
The demonstration was a response to the mass anti-Japanese rallies held in Chinese cities around the country, which led to the attack of several Japanese-owned stores, and led Japan's Prime Minister, Yoshihiko Noda, to call for his counterpart to secure the safety of his countrymen in China.
The cause of the dispute is a stretch of tiny uninhibited islands between the two countries, known as Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China that have been the subject of an intermittent diplomatic dispute since 1971 and an ever-intensifying diplomatic spat for the past year.
Controlled by the Japanese since 1895, the islands provide rich fishing grounds and possible mineral resources, as well as drawing an economic and political border between Japan and China.
China, which says it has a claim to the islands dating back to ancient history, has repeatedly sent ships to their vicinity in a show of strength and its citizens have previously tried to land there to hold protests (with counter-protest landings made by nationalist Japanese).

Right wing acrivists hold national flags and placards to protest against China in Tokyo on September 22, 2012 (AFP Photo / Rie Ishi)
The latest chain of events was set off when the Japanese government purchased the islands off a private family ten days ago – under threat that the owner was going to sell them to the staunchly anti-Chinese governor of Tokyo.
China immediately sent several patrol and fishing ships to the area, with Japan also bolstering their naval presence.
Meanwhile, the Japanese embassy in Beijing suspended its services following intense protests outside, while Japanese businesses shut their front doors after several attacks and arson incidents. Some Japanese contractors said Chinese partners had cancelled their orders. Workers at several Japanese-owned factories also went on strike. The combined losses from these incidents, has been estimated to exceed $100 million already.
In a series of symbolic gestures, Chinese booksellers stopped stocking Japanese literature, while the Japanese national air carrier JAL severely cut the number of flights to China.
Japanese armed forces and US marines also performed a joint drill in which they "re-captured" a "Japanese" island that had been "invaded". The exercises were labeled "provocative" by Beijing, and in response the Chinese have staged a live-ammunition drill of their own.
In recent days, protests have simmered down in China and officials there say they will protect Japanese businesses on its territory. The economic transactions between the two countries amounted to $349 billion last year.
Nonetheless, the conflict looks nowhere near a definitive resolution, with Beijing calling for Japan to "repent its mistakes" and return the islands, and Prime Minister Noda insisting that Japan possesses an "unwavering resolve to defend its territorial lands and waters."

mki

its possible that you did not understand what i want to say... let me simplify for you.

If the Chinese people ( labor ) dont know how much i should earn, or their mouth is forcefully shut by the fear of prosecution of course they will not rise their voice..

May be but i am sure i have better idea of the bluff by CCP.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles