China must teach Japan a lesson, says Chinese daily

s002wjh

Country flag
japan is not gonna get nuke. 1. we don't allow it, 2. you gonna have nuke arm in asia. japan already has a capable force

s002wjh

Country flag
India has troops at the Chinese border I don't see any US troops involved in protecting Pacific allies??
India says it nuclear missiles are made for China I have not heard USA make any statements like this.
USA has accepted one China theory India has not.:tibet:
lol i never heard statement said those nuke are for china. but seriouslly you want india goto nuke war with china?? US has base in Skorea, japan, afahan etc etc. heck india hasn't even solve the border dispute with china yet.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes,

China must teach a lesson not only to Japan, but to every country on the Globe!

Country flag

ice berg

India has troops at the Chinese border I don't see any US troops involved in protecting Pacific allies??
India says it nuclear missiles are made for China I have not heard USA make any statements like this.
USA has accepted one China theory India has not.:tibet:
Then why are US troops stationed on South Korea, Japan , Guam etc?
US dont need to remind China about how many missiles they got. Unlike certain other countries. :lol:
India has an one China policy. Otherwise there wont be any diplomatic relationship between them. That is the nummber one rule in Chinese foreign policy. It helps if you can provide links instead of... you know. :p

Country flag
Then why are US troops stationed on South Korea, Japan , Guam etc?
US dont need to remind China about how many missiles they got. Unlike certain other countries. :lol:
India has an one China policy. Otherwise there wont be any diplomatic relationship between them. That is the nummber one rule in Chinese foreign policy. It helps if you can provide links instead of... you know. :p
Can you give me a link of India's one china policy? China keeps relations
with anyone on a business basis many nations like Japan,USA do not believe
in One china policy supporting independent Taiwan but China still is forced
to maintain relations.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...8261765_1_stapled-china-india-india-and-china

India declines to affirm 'One China' policy

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
N-capable Agni-V missile brings China within range
N-capable Agni-V missile brings China within range

India to test 'China Killer' missile
India to test 'China Killer' missile
again is that from media or from actual government officials?? seem like its former. india high rank official never said its intent for china, although everyboday knows otherwise. same with US pivot to asia, obama never said its to contain china, but everybody know otherwise.

so unless india government SAID its intent for china, otherwise its media try to create a sensational news.

s002wjh

Country flag

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
consider india doesn't recognize taiwan, what more do you want to say?
And it also means that there is no One China policy being acceptable to India.

Or else they should not decline to affirm 'One China' policy.

ice berg

Can you give me a link of India's one china policy? China keeps relations
with anyone on a business basis many nations like Japan,USA do not believe
in One china policy supporting independent Taiwan but China still is forced
to maintain relations.

India declines to affirm 'One China' policy - Times Of India

Are you serious? Do you never look at your own links???
Look up the meaning of word "affirm".

If that is not enough:
Republic of China–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" India recognizes only the People's Republic of China (in mainland China) and not the Republic of China's contention of being the legitimate government of territorial China"
India recognised the People's Republic of China on April 1, 1950 and was supportive of its stand that it was the only state that could be recognised as "China" and that the island of Taiwan was a part of Chinese territory. India was one of the supporters of the People's Republic of China's bid to join the United Nations and replace the Republic of China to fill the seat for China in the U.N. Security Council.[2] Despite the ups and downs in its relations with the People's Republic of China, including the border war of 1962, India has not changed its "One China" policy.

Makes me wonder why trolling is so fun for some mods.....

average american

japan is not gonna get nuke. 1. we don't allow it, 2. you gonna have nuke arm in asia. japan already has a capable force
The US could not stop Japan from building nuclear weapons,,,that would be there decision. Japan does not have any real military,,their constitutions limits military spending to 1 percent. There is no question in my mind that if they feel threaten they will build nuclear weapons.....the USA does not want a war with China or any one else, but we dont allways get what we want. Right now we are in a war with Islamist as you may have noticed.

no smoking

Country flag
The US could not stop Japan from building nuclear weapons,,,that would be there decision.
It will be their decision only if USA permits it! Even today, Japan is still struggling to be a "normal" country.

Japan does not have any real military,,their constitutions limits military spending to 1 percent. There is no question in my mind that if they feel threaten they will build nuclear weapons.....
The problem is they don't have place to test their nuclear weapons!

the USA does not want a war with China or any one else, but we dont allways get what we want. Right now we are in a war with Islamist as you may have noticed.
It doesn't mean USA is afraid of China!

Tolaha

If by "we" you mean China, since when China has had the capacity to implement anything influential? If by "we" you mean US, then US would be more than happy for Japan to have nukes. The only hitch being that Japaneses themselves got to feel the same!

lol i never heard statement said those nuke are for china. but seriouslly you want india goto nuke war with china?? US has base in Skorea, japan, afahan etc etc. heck india hasn't even solve the border dispute with china yet.
There are many news that you aren't aware then. Right after the 1998 nuclear tests, comments by George Fernandes, our then defence minister.

Are you serious? Do you never look at your own links???
Look up the meaning of word "affirm".
Makes me wonder why trolling is so fun for some mods.....
Have you looked up for the meaning?

The problem is they don't have place to test their nuclear weapons!
One doesn't need place in their country to test nukes. So sad that the Chinese know so little about their own country.

ice berg

India is not going to recognize one China policy when majority of Indians
do not believe Tibet as a part of China and support an Independent Tibet.

Chinese daily accuses of India following dual policy on Tibet

Chinese daily accuses of India following dual policy on Tibet[/QUOTE]

So now it is Tibet instead of Taiwan? I love how fast you backtrack youself. :lol:

Languages can be learned, other skills are harder to learn.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News
India on Wednesday reassured Beijing that it considered Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) as part of China and clarified that New Delhi does not allow 'any force' to use the Indian soil to carry out anti-China activities.

Have some decency and provide source for your claims instead of trolling.

s002wjh

Country flag
If by "we" you mean China, since when China has had the capacity to implement anything influential? If by "we" you mean US, then US would be more than happy for Japan to have nukes. The only hitch being that Japaneses themselves got to feel the same!

There are many news that you aren't aware then. Right after the 1998 nuclear tests, comments by George Fernandes, our then defence minister.

there is a reason we(US) put s.korea,japan under our nuke umbrella. because its not in our interest for asia to have a nuclear arm race. if US want japan, s.korea have nuke, they would have long time ago, just like israel.

as for india mention of nuke are for china. well only those are dumb enough to say "our nuke is aim at china" clearly show lack of foreign relationship or just hype up media sensation. india don't even need to say its nuke is aim for china, cause everyone else already know whats for. threaten china with nuke is childlish behavior, when china outpace india in the nuclear weapon field.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles