China Military: Photos & Videos

J20!

Country flag
The 4th type 056 from the 4th shipyard producing the corvettes, Liaonan of Dalian, Liaoning Province (First built by the Liaonan Shipyard)

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
If it was "obviously a poor PS" then you wouldn't be the only person on the three forums I've seen the WZ9 photo on, who claims its a PS. You cant even give any proof even now.

And if you dont see the differnce between this:

And this:

Then there's nothing I can do for you. Do you even know what those ATGM's are? Or what the AAM's are?

The ATGM's in the first pics are fake, and there are no such missiles in existence. But the ATGM's in the second pic are HJ10's which have been in action recently on WZ9's AND Mi-17's in PLAAF service:
WZ9

Mi-17 launch rails:

Why wouldn't the WZ10 be able to carry the HJ10 is ordinary gunships can?

PS: The AAM's are Ty-90's
You are asking difference between pencil and bullet, I dont see i have to comment on that..

I dont know what your Chinese engg call copies of other missile in your country language, Which is least i care to know..

ATGM in both pics are same, 1st ps pic is very good the 2nd one is poor quality, Missiles are identical as copy of hellfire..

-----------------------------------

And for the poor knowledge ATGM deployment, Such things are done all over the world coz it provide flexibility for a units who dont need dedicated gunships..

J20!

Country flag
ATGM in both pics are same, 1st ps pic is very good the 2nd one is poor quality, Missiles are identical as copy of hellfire..

-----------------------------------

And for the poor knowledge ATGM deployment, Such things are done all over the world coz it provide flexibility for a units who dont need dedicated gunships..
Whatever you say...

HJ10:

Hellfire:

J20!

Country flag
Hmm..

I see they are not identical, Fine not copied but influenced then.. :notbad:
Defend your statement. What part of the HJ10 is influenced by the hellfire? Seeker? Motor? Fuselage? Do you have any evidence at all?

You cant avoid explaining by deleting my posts Kunal. I know this is a photo thread, and we are discussing a photo.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I know this is a photo thread, and we are discussing a photo.
You dont need experts ( Evidence ) to judge water from soil..

The Chinese attempt to have a Laser guided AT missile which falls in same category of Heavy ATGM same as American Hellfire which give rise to Chinese HJ-10 what Chinese call it, is heavily influenced by Hellfire, Firstly both are under Heavy class AT Missile as Chinese wanted there own hellfire on the

1.Similar dimensions & Weight as Hellfire, As it is influenced under Heavy class AT missiles such as Hellfire..

2. longer tail fins same as Hellfire, But other Laser guided Heavy class AT missiles have different approach..

So at the bottom line Hellfire and Chinese HJ-10 have lots of similarities than other Heavy class Laser guided AT-missiles..

Hence Proved HJ-10 is heavy influenced by Hellfire deign and perhaps architecture too, Hellfire in service since 80s..

J20!

Country flag
You dont need experts ( Evidence ) to judge water from soil..

The Chinese attempt to have a Laser guided AT missile which falls in same category of Heavy ATGM same as American Hellfire which give rise to Chinese HJ-10 what Chinese call it, is heavily influenced by Hellfire, Firstly both are under Heavy class AT Missile as Chinese wanted there own hellfire on the

1.Similar dimensions & Weight as Hellfire, As it is influenced under Heavy class AT missiles such as Hellfire..

2. longer tail fins same as Hellfire, But other Laser guided Heavy class AT missiles have different approach..

So at the bottom line Hellfire and Chinese HJ-10 have lots of similarities than other Heavy class Laser guided AT-missiles..

Hence Proved HJ-10 is heavy influenced by Hellfire deign and perhaps architecture too, Hellfire in service since 80s..
1. So because its a heavy anti-tank-guided-munition its been influenced by hellfire? Following that line of reasoning, every heavy ATGM in the market today has been "influenced" by hellfire.

2. This is an ATGM that's been "influenced" by helfire:

The MBDA Brimstone:

The HJ10 doesn't have the fore fins that characterise both the Hellfire and Brimstone:

J20!

Country flag
A wind tunnel that operates at 9 times the speed of sound: Hyper-Dragon, the longest shock tunnel in the world. Build by Institute of Mechanics, CAS.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
every heavy ATGM in the market today has been "influenced" by hellfire.

2. This is an ATGM that's been "influenced" by helfire:

The MBDA Brimstone:

The HJ10 doesn't have the fore fins that characterise both the Hellfire and Brimstone:
May be Chinese think that way..

----------------------------------------------

Possible, Why not ? is there any reason it should be ?, PARA is influenced by NAG doesn't mean PARA having inferiority complex..

That dont make big difference after all Chinese HJ10 features similar shape and Size of Hellfire..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles