China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
because you cant read Chinese?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
uh, no, it is because CCP didn't report the failure until the next morning after the Brasilians. your government isn't too forthcoming with failure.

jon88

Country flag
@jon88,

@Free Karma, asked a simple question, instead of answering that, you took it as a personal insult. which was in fact not at all needed in the first place.

I had drafted a response in similar fashion what @ladder has just asserted in post # 55, since he has already replied before me, I am not going to repeat that.

Also note that, I am not defending any mods here however, this is one of the best forum wherein mods and most of the Indian behave rationally and do not encourage flamebaiting.

That being said, let's conclude this aspect of mudslinging on to each other here itself and get back back to topic.

A bit of sarcasm and humor is needed on online forums ;) Let's not take things far beyond and relate it to solace our personal ego.

:peace:
Well.. just look at the latest mudslinging. One of the best forum? Behaving rationally and do not encourage flamebaiting? Looks more like they are comparing the size of their genitalia....yup real mature. For a mod, he's the agent provocateur. How in the world do you expect a sensible, objective and informative discussion forum with mods who flaunts the rules they continuously lectured to us? Sounds like our politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Country flag
that's another shameless lie and stupid baseless claim....so that's it ...enjoy your pathetic life...
One more personal attack and your fifty cents a day stops. 170 different rocket fuels have been tested by true space powers.

Country flag
how about an Indian comparing China with non-Indian countries? shameful of your own mother land?

I have only been comparing india and china. I am proud a non icbm nation is ahead of
A p5 icbm nation.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Not on moon or mars. China is also behind in SAR satellites.
Mars? you have yet conquered.

Moon? you partially failed.

SAR? you must be kidding me?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Indian friends, the fact the rocket failed is not indicative itself that there is a problem with Chinese rockets. We all have a failure from time to time. The problem is with China's slow confirmation of failure. They had a foreign sat onboard and Brasilian INPE reported an initial success which means China didn't tell them anything until they figured out their sat wasn't where it was supposed to be and inquired why. China cannot hide failure when they carry foreign payloads. They can hide it when it is their own so for all the successful launches they report, we have no idea how many of them actually failed.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I have only been comparing india and china. I am proud a non icbm nation is ahead of
A p5 icbm nation.
Or really?

how is India ahead of China? you mean that famous GSLV which always magically gave us some wonderful fireworks show?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Indian friends, the fact the rocket failed is not indicative itself that there is a problem with Chinese rockets. We all have a failure from time to time. The problem is with China's slow confirmation of failure. They had a foreign sat onboard and Brasilian INPE reported an initial success which means China didn't tell them anything until they figured out their sat wasn't where it was supposed to be and inquired why. China cannot hide failure when they carry foreign payloads. They can hide it when it is their own so for all the successful launches they report, we have no idea how many of them actually failed.
i believe Indians are gonna take that.

Country flag
Or really?

how is India ahead of China? you mean that famous GSLV which always magically gave us some wonderful fireworks show?

Launched ten satellites more than china.

xhw1986

China have their own space station, have manned space flight laucnhed 5 times, have their own navigation system and is going to land a rover on moon 14 desember. Respect that.

Last edited:
Country flag
Comparing using self made categories and parameters that makes you presumably win the debate.......real mature. Honestly, you do more disservice to India. Want to make our country look great?,...... do it with tack ..........do it with intelligence. Stop making a bloody fool of Indians.
Who the hell are you to teach things?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
i believe Indians are gonna take that.

Your citizens shouldn't have to take falling rocket debris destroying their villages. Why don't you move your space programme into the desert so no one gets hurt?

Country flag
how so?

how many shots have you done in the past decade? among which how many failed?

I have stated all along the thread china being an icbm nation should have a much more
Advanced space program. But still lacks even behind a non icbm nation like india.

xhw1986

First India should build a space station, have manned flight, have their own navigation system operational, land a rover on a planet. Then lets talk.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
China have their own space station, have manned space flight laucnhed 5 times, have their own navigation system and is going to land a rover on moon 14 desember. Respect that.
Joined in Sep 2009 and first post in Dec 2013, wow! is this thread good enough cause to lose your virginity of posting?

You have wasted it mate, you should have waited till Tibetans gave up their struggle.

xhw1986

Joined in Sep 2009 and first post in Dec 2013, wow! is this thread good enough cause to lose your virginity of posting?

You have wasted it mate, you should have waited till Tibetans gave up their struggle.
I missed this forum haha...:p

Country flag
First India build their own space station, have manned flight, have their own navigation system operational, land a rover on a planet. Then lets talk.
This space race thing as media is calling it is beneficial for both nations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles