Chicken feed made with dead animal meat in Lahore

Blackwater

LAHORE: The meat of dead animals is being used to prepare chicken feed in factories located in the Bhobattian Chowk and Karol Ghatti areas.

Apart from using the dead meat in chicken feed, these factories are also using the fat from these animals to make soap.

The meat of dead dogs and donkeys is primarily being used in the chicken feed

DCO Lahore, Noor ul Amin says an investigation will be held and action will be taken against those responsible.

Chicken feed made with dead animal meat in Lahore - geo.tv

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Yes many chicken feed factories are responsible for this thing. Its an on going process of finding these factories and arresting the culprits. What is good is that people are arrested and factories closed.

May be it will take us time to become zero crime country like Indian with 15 years old electronic voting machine. I am sure there are no rapes in India especially in Delhi buses. There is no corruption in India. There is no such person as Anna Hazaray in India. I think he is fasting for corruption in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
BTW there was news about Gutter over flowing in Lahore where Lahore waste management company came after few hours. You haven't posted that news on this defence forum Blackwater.

parijataka

Country flag
Could lead to some new disease if true. Just like mad cow disease in UK that started when cows were fed offal from dead pigs - cows who are herbivores were given feed contaimnated with animal proteins (sheep and pig) transmitting the spongiform virus to them and then to humans who ate the beef.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Could lead to some new disease if true. Just like mad cow disease in UK that started when cows were fed offal from dead pigs - cows who are herbivores were given feed contaimnated with animal proteins (sheep and pig) transmitting the spongiform virus to them and then to humans who ate the beef.
I agree to that, infact many ppl in Pakistan are trying to go for organic kukars :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

LAHORE: The meat of dead animals is being used to prepare chicken feed in factories located in the Bhobattian Chowk and Karol Ghatti areas.

Apart from using the dead meat in chicken feed, these factories are also using the fat from these animals to make soap.

The meat of dead dogs and donkeys is primarily being used in the chicken feed

DCO Lahore, Noor ul Amin says an investigation will be held and action will be taken against those responsible.

Chicken feed made with dead animal meat in Lahore - geo.tv
It could be the reason why chicken tikka stalls are so popular in Pakistan!

BTW the Pakistani chicken will never get cancer because:

Rotten meat cure cancer
http://www.medstips.com/oncology/cancer-of-the-digestive/3649-rotten-meat-cure-cancer

Last edited:

lcatejas

Yes many chicken feed factories are responsible for this thing. Its an on going process of finding these factories and arresting the culprits. What is good is that people are arrested and factories closed.

May be it will take us time to become zero crime country like Indian with 15 years old electronic voting machine. I am sure there are no rapes in India especially in Delhi buses. There is no corruption in India. There is no such person as Anna Hazaray in India. I think he is fasting for corruption in Pakistan.

We are very happy that some one is here to support farhan_9909 .....:laugh:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
It could be the reason why chicken tikka stalls are so popular in Pakistan!

BTW the Pakistani chicken will never get cancer because:

Rotten meat cure cancer
Rotten meat cure cancer - cancer of the digestive
First of all that is not Chicken Tikka.

Second, in Pakistan Namkeen Peshawari Mutton tikka's are favorite not the Chicken Tikka.

Third, I thought you were a mature person.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks for the correction.

So, Chicken tikka is not sold in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Thanks for the correction.

So, Chicken tikka is not sold in Pakistan.
I never said it is not sold in Pakistan, i said Chicken Tikka is not the favorite. People are turning more in to salty staff rather than the mirchi one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles