Chennai: Most Hated Indian City?

addiction

BS, Chennai is cleaner than Mumbai or Kolkata. Among the metros, only Delhi is better and thats because of the additional funding Delhi receives to keep it propped up being the nations capital.
I agree!!

IMO- Mumbai is one of the unfortunate cities who despite its importance as bread winner for our economy has been getting a very had treatment from Netas in Delhi

addiction

Who told you that Coimbatore has a large number of Mallus ? And how do you know the respect is because Kerala is nearby ? Or are you just making up things as you go ?.

FYI the most malluised city in TN is Nagercoil/kanyakumari and they will insert a sickle into your mouth the moment you talk shit.loll
1. Coimbatore also has a large number of Malayalis
Source: Coimbatore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Coimbatore has an average literacy rate of 89.23%
--? Do you think this is because of Tamils?

Regarding - making up things..dude, its a common sense and experience that talk!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
some times native people dont realize when they became minorites..this is very common in cities!
Is this your proof to when asked to back up your claims ?

Coool..I take it that you have never seen Kovai even on google maps.

addiction

Is this your proof to when asked to back up your claims ?

Coool..I take it that you have never seen Kovai even on google maps.
lol..when I gave u the proof u said "u r giving refs to native" ..now when I tried to explain it in native ppls lang, u are asking for proofs...comón dude..kuch bhi mat bol.....

@Topic - I am firm, I dont like Tamils the way they behave when they are in TN...but I do have tamil friends....in fact recently broke with my Tamil GF ..she is the only tamil i have ever met in my life who could speak marathi, hindi, english and tamil better than anyone else..ofcourse, she was born and brought up in Mumbai....Mumbai, only City in the world which does not take anything from u, it just gives u...

KS

Bye bye DFI
lol..when I gave u the proof u said "u r giving refs to native" ..now when I tried to explain it in native ppls lang, u are asking for proofs...comón dude..kuch bhi mat bol.....
You did not give any proof but some a wiki link about Coimbatore as if I dont know what Coimbatore is - no statistics, no numbers - but just gave one line of some philosophy. Worthless when it comes to backing up anything. As I suspected you know nicl about Cbe, about my Kovai..So ja beta so jaa..varna Rakhi Sawant aa jayegi....:wave:

On second thoughts I sympathize with you....Tamil gals can be quite brutal when it comes to break-ups...:taunt:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
1. Coimbatore also has a large number of Malayalis

2. Coimbatore has an average literacy rate of 89.23%
--? Do you think this is because of Tamils?

Regarding - making up things..dude, its a common sense and experience that talk!
What are you cooking go and ask whole of Kerala where they do their college i bet at least 1 out of 10 student will tell Coimbatore and we are happy that our neighbor choose us as best place to study.

Also ask them where their 70% of daily commodities comes from they will say Coimbatore or at least through us, We are happy here too that we can make their life easy.

We have no problem with them it's the politicians and some nut-job northies who never know the whole story create problem.

KS

Bye bye DFI
What are you cooking go and ask whole of Kerala where they do their college i bet at least 1 out of 10 student will tell Coimbatore and we are happy that our neighbor choose us as best place to study.

Also ask them where their 70% of daily commodities comes from they will say Coimbatore or at least through us, We are happy here too that we can make their life easy.

We have no problem with them it's the politicians and some nut-job northies who never know the whole story create problem.
He he..machi avana oru tamil figure kalati utturuchu pola..adhaan ithana gaandu..payaa pullaiku namma ooru pathi therila....kerla kaaranuga naala thaan literacy ivlo adhigamama...mukkalvaasi peru inga bakery la tea-master ah thaan irukaanga...lolllll

trackwhack

He he..machi avana oru tamil figure kalati utturuchu pola..adhaan ithana gaandu..payaa pullaiku namma ooru pathi therila....kerla kaaranuga naala thaan literacy ivlo adhigamama...mukkalvaasi peru inga bakery la tea-master ah thaan irukaanga...lolllll
dude, you are frigging cheap man.

trackwhack

Bangalore has 25% Tamilians and 20% Mallus. You want me to start commenting about what each of these groups do for a living? Or would you rather I name a few mallu millionaires in Coimbatore?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Bangalore has 25% Tamilians and 20% Mallus. You want me to start commenting about what each of these groups do for a living? Or would you rather I name a few mallu millionaires in Coimbatore?
FFS it was said in jest. Local lingo. Name a few millionaires..dude..I know my Cbe..

Last edited:

trackwhack

FFS it was said in jest. Local lingo. Name a few millionaires..dude..I know my Cbe..
Based on you comment you dont. And yeah it is quite easy to say all is in jest after you're just abused the crap out of someone, that too in a language that he does not understand. thats why I called you cheap.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Based on you comment you dont. And yeah it is quite easy to say all is in jest after you're just abused the crap out of someone, that too in a language that he does not understand. thats why I called you cheap.
He is Marathi, not Mallu - that addiction guy and his posts were derogatory in themselves.

You are taking things here too seriously. Fine whatever. Why am I even explaining ?

Last edited:

addiction

You did not give any proof b:taunt:ut some a wiki link about Coimbatore as if I dont know what Coimbatore is - no statistics, no numbers - but just gave one line of some philosophy. Worthless when it comes to backing up anything. As I suspected you know nicl about Cbe, about my Kovai..So ja beta so jaa..varna Rakhi Sawant aa jayegi....:wave:
Ignored..:taunt:

On second thoughts I sympathize with you....Tamil gals can be quite brutal when it comes to break-ups...:taunt:
no luck last time..guess, I need to try again... :cool2:

KS

Bye bye DFI
no luck last time..guess, I need to try again...
With the same gal ?

If she is getting married it is hopeless, these Tamil gals have an incurable family sentiment..:tsk:...Better luck with some other gal.

addiction

He is Marathi, not Mallu - that addiction guy and his posts were derogatory in themselves.

You are taking things here too seriously. Fine whatever. Why am I even explaining ?
dude, now u r taking it so personally and making personal attack...well I am Marathi but I still like Mallu people ..for us they are too south Indians..but they are much much better people..at least wherever they go, earn, live get adapted to that culture . ..and u proved it again as why I should stick to my perception about Tamils...u told me u were in Mumbai for few years!!!

addiction

With the same gal ?

If she is getting married it is hopeless, these Tamil gals have an incurable family sentiment..:tsk:...Better luck with some other gal.
dimak ka sakinaka mat kar..:) ..I didnt mean the same girl..need to find another Tamil but a fair girl..I know its damn difficult..but may be i ll find one when I visit chennai again.. :cool2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles