Charlie Hebdo mocks death of Syrian child Aylan Kurdi

Immanuel

Country flag
:rofl:
Yeah the last thing the filthy rich Europeans want is a bunch of potential jihadis in their homes ,when they have their own poor people to feed.
Well nobody really wants them, but these folks would rather try a chance at death across the sea than to perhaps try their chances in Arab lands. They know in Arab lands they won't have the kind of benefits the filthy rich Europeans give out freely. :)

Sylex21

I find it quite distasteful. :facepalm:
Ok but how can you say it is "mocking" the dead kid? One interpretation of the comics is that it is mocking the Europeans and their society for not doing enough to help.

Honestly the comic comes across to me more as a "look how much we do for Christians/Kids in France and yet we failed this little Muslim boy so close to our doorstep." So it might be supporting and honoring the poor little dead kid.

It's a bit hard to be sure, because I don't get most of their humor or political satire, or at least don't find it to be particularly funny or thought provoking. But I don't see anything in that comic that mocks him either.

Reactions: Neo

3The Crossbow

Ok but how can you say it is "mocking" the dead kid? One interpretation of the comics is that it is mocking the Europeans and their society for not doing enough to help.

Honestly the comic comes across to me more as a "look how much we do for Christians/Kids in France and yet we failed this little Muslim boy so close to our doorstep." So it might be supporting and honoring the poor little dead kid.

It's a bit hard to be sure, because I don't get most of their humor or political satire, or at least don't find it to be particularly funny or thought provoking. But I don't see anything in that comic that mocks him either.
You took it wrong ..

The satire is on muslim community spreading terrorism everywhere and then getting bitten by it but still using it as a weapon to destabilise more regions.

If you remember germany and whole europe were in two mind to accept male from syria inside their territory but this is used as a weapon by them to allow more infiltration in europe.

Europe is going down....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
well he should stop tagging me if he doesnt want a douche like response. him and that neo-nazi rock127
You AGAIN are talking about me behind my back without Mention...I told you earlier to Mention me to get rebuttals... what a coward Paki.

You seems to be getting hounded even in your dreams and running scared and leaving private messages for ceasefire. :scared1: :scared: :scared2:

Tony HMG

Country flag
This whole issue of aylan kurdi drowning was planned by the syrian muslim gangs involved in trafficking. This was known by Arabs, who simply refused them.

I_PLAY_BAD

This whole issue of aylan kurdi drowning was planned by the syrian muslim gangs involved in trafficking. This was known by Arabs, who simply refused them.
and why would they do that ? What is the benefit for them in this ?

Tony HMG

Country flag
and why would they do that ? What is the benefit for them in this ?
The benefit was to create a international pressure on european countries to let in these vermin refugees.Geert Wilders rightly said, only take in the women and children. Send the men back to fight the ISIS.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am reading such news of a well orchestrated Psyops done by someone so that bleeding heart Leftists in EU accept more Refugees.

Arabs played smart and didn't cry for that Muslim kid at all.

bose

Country flag
He is a Muslim and have relations with Pakis and been to Pakistan/China already.

He is in denial mode to accept his Paki heritage.
I know !! There is no doubt he is hiding his identity ...

blue marlin

He is a Muslim and have relations with Pakis and been to Pakistan/China already.

He is in denial mode to accept his Paki heritage.
ok kudos to you for the first part (which is correct)
my passport does not only have Pakistani stamps. :biggrin2:

second part. no. dont even go there

Blackwater

ok kudos to you for the first part (which is correct)
my passport does not only have Pakistani stamps. :biggrin2:

second part. no. dont even go there

because pakis are allowed to have dual nationality. u have both paki and british passport

u dont need paki stamp

second part. typical paki even 95% paki dont want to go to pak today:biggrin2:

blue marlin

because pakis are allowed to have dual nationality. u have both paki and british passport

u dont need paki stamp

second part. typical paki even 95% paki dont want to go to pak today:biggrin2:
British Pakistani's are allowed dual nationalities.

my passport is red

i went to skardu far up northern pakistan. ask rock127, i remember telling him

Blackwater

British Pakistani's are allowed dual nationalities.

my passport is red

i went to skardu far up northern pakistan. ask rock127, i remember telling him
your passport is red and green as well. you went to skardu without Pakistani stamp.

that was my point(proves u got green passporto as well):devil::devil:

please note: pakis anywhere in USA,caneda,EU,UK,Aus,NZ are allowed dual nationality

not just UK:biggrin2::biggrin2:

acetophenol

Country flag
The so called protectors of Islam were nowhere to protect the refugees or stop the entire crisis from taking place at the first place. No matter what one says, the Europeans ain't the first ones to be blamed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles