Can India contain China?

proud_hindustani

Country flag
How to contain China...

First step is, getting Russia on your side. That is the biggest threat China has or will ever have. If India wants a containment of Chinese expansion that goes all across the North and Central Asia, becoming the ally of Russia is the only way. These billion dollar military deals are nice, but you have to do alot more. India has to become Russia's largest trade partner.. you have to soak up oil, gaz, weapons, heavy machine, energy exploration contracts, and let us build every nuklear plant India wants. Russia can import Indian goods and partnerships in joint projects all across the board. What the game India is playing now is offering little nuggets to US and Russia trying to walk the fence but let it be known, there will be no Hindi Amrikan bhai bhai when it comes to China. Amerika is already too connected to bail out now. Russia is signing deals with China left and right, India has to bail on Amerika and fight for the Russian support to overtake the confluence of Sino expansion. The days of Russian-Indian relations might be chilled at the moment, but it is not too late to take it out of the refrigerator. We are already seeing good progress.

Second step, destabalise Tibet. If China wants to play hardball by supporting Maoist rebels, Pakistan terrorists, and building dams to drought India and Bangladesh... India needs to hit right back by starting a rebellion. With China fighting a counter-revolutionary war on the border, they will have little time to attack India.

Third step, focus on Vietnam. With all the boundary disputes of their EZ and Spratly Islands, back up all their claims and send a carrier taskforce to support them. Vietnam can supply an excellent base of operations for Indian Naval activity in the S. China Sea.

Fourth step, recognise Taiwan. Taiwan is pretty much all alone when it comes to facing down the dragon across the sea. Start working on inceasing Taiwan relations, form a military cooperation pact, and let China know their expansion can be checked.

Last step, how to deal with Pakistan? The goal is to get China out which has always been allied with Pakistani military. Supporting US measures to get civilian countrol of the military and supporting that civilian government could go a long way to getting Chinese influence out of the picture. The key to Pakistan is to get the Army to stop the use of Jihadis as foreign policy, only way is for the civilian government to actually have more political power than the military. Whatever India can do to support that... do it.
I really appreciate the great friendship between Russia and India. Russia has always been there for India, helping / importing in great quality of military toys. Right now I see the slight deterioration of friendship between Russia and India. I think it's due to delays in getting weapons such as Gorshkorv and some other military toys. Such things happens commonly...its like a company is producing its product and intends to launch it on the day they decide but sometimes the launch of their products get delayed due to some problems. creating quality products that gurantees very less or no problem takes time.

I hope Indo-Russian friendship to last as long as the earth exists in the universe.

Another good way to keep good friendship with Russia is never to go for US military toys / become an ally of untrustworthy USA. Breaking of Indo-Russian relation would bring great joys in enemies' camp. Pakistan would see this as a great opportunity to extend its hand toward Russia as they know that Russia is great in technology.

If the war breaks out between China and India. Russia would definitely provide India tons of military toys but would never send its troop toward China / for India. Russia knows that sending its troops toward china / for India means losing of their own people and increasing enemity with China which later can be dangerous to Russia.

If I was in Indian government, I would definitely have let Russia set its bases on India territories, i wouldn't ****ing care of Indo-US nuclear deal. We have Russia already and we can lead our nuclear program with Russia as well.

I wish India to go ahead and set a contract with Russia to create MIRV technology / missiles. :india:

nimo_cn

Country flag
I really appreciate the great friendship between Russia and India. Russia has always been there for India, helping / importing in great quality of military toys. Right now I see the slight deterioration of friendship between Russia and India. I think it's due to delays in getting weapons such as Gorshkorv and some other military toys. Such things happens commonly...its like a company is producing its product and intends to launch it on the day they decide but sometimes the launch of their products get delayed due to some problems. creating quality products that gurantees very less or no problem takes time.

I hope Indo-Russian friendship to last as long as the earth exists in the universe.

Another good way to keep good friendship with Russia is never to go for US military toys / become an ally of untrustworthy USA. Breaking of Indo-Russian relation would bring great joys in enemies' camp. Pakistan would see this as a great opportunity to extend its hand toward Russia as they know that Russia is great in technology.

If the war breaks out between China and India. Russia would definitely provide India tons of military toys but would never send its troop toward China / for India. Russia knows that sending its troops toward china / for India means losing of their own people and increasing enemity with China which later can be dangerous to Russia.

If I was in Indian government, I would definitely have let Russia set its bases on India territories, i wouldn't ****ing care of Indo-US nuclear deal. We have Russia already and we can lead our nuclear program with Russia as well.

I wish India to go ahead and set a contract with Russia to create MIRV technology / missiles. :india:
This is the most "brilliant" post i have ever seen in this forum.

And this one is my favorite. I really doubt if you are genuine Indian.
If you are, then i feel very sad for India. You are so desperate and so naive to trust Russia.
This just reminds me of a Chinese old idiom "引狼入室", which literally means bring wolf to your house so that it will help you. God knows what will happen next.

Vladimir79

Professional

If you are, then i feel very sad for India. You are so desperate and so naive to trust Russia.
This just reminds me of a Chinese old idiom "引狼入室", which literally means bring wolf to your house so that it will help you. God knows what will happen next.
And what designs does Russia have on India? We share no land border nor have conflicting geo-strategic interests. We have always supported the right for India to carry out her own agenda, unlike USA, Europe, and China. Can you even tell me the last time Russia or CCCP sanctioned India? The only thing that will happen by strengthening Russian relations will be a contained China which is in the best interests for all parties considering Chinese designs on Indian land and injecting of destabalising influences.

proud_hindustani

Country flag

thanks,
I am a proud Indian and proud of my country.
I should also say the same " I feel so sorry for pakistan that blindly trusts china and would let china set its base in Pakistan. I have heard a lot that China provided no / very little support to Pakistan when the war between india and pakistan erupted in 1965, 1971 and kargil.

proud_hindustani

Country flag
After Pokran II, the whole world contemned India. Russia and France were the only nations that did not contemn India and they were Neutral.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I have heard a lot that China provided no / very little support to Pakistan when the war between india and pakistan erupted in 1965, 1971 and kargil.
So without China's help, Pakistan still survived these three wars.
Hmm, India must have a merciful heart.

IBM

Not untill we have leader like Indra Gandhi and defence precurement wihtout corruption and red tapism.

proud_hindustani

Country flag
So without China's help, Pakistan still survived these three wars.
Hmm, India must have a merciful heart.
If India wasn't merciful, Pakistan would have been occupied by our soliders and being ruled by our government by now :twizt:

us indians are hearty, Madam :thank_you2:

proud_hindustani

Country flag
Not untill we have leader like Indra Gandhi and defence precurement wihtout corruption and red tapism.
India needs strong leaders such as Indira Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, Sardar Valaabh Bhai Patel :icon_salut:

MMuthu

I think the title is not conform the current global situation sooooo much...
India is not in the postion to contain china.
the right title should be :

"can USA contain China?"
:) I see that the Chinese are shitting for a single man.. Dalai Lama.....

Rage

DFI TEAM
Gawd, can we cut out the candor and naiveté please? To the Indian members, you are better than that; and we expect better from you.

We are jazbaati people. But rather than approach this from an emotional point of view, I suggest we approach this from a political, international organizational, geostrategic and espial perspective.

No more $hit-talk please.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles