Britain: How ignorant a country's population can ever get

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
MEA should come out with a strong public statement requiring foreign countries to cease their aid which goes towards their own NGO's anyway, due to that fact that India's government budget is well over 400 billion dollars which in combination with our growing economy is enough for poverty alleviation. These idiotic politicians in the UK are needlessly bringing India into their own domestic debates regarding their miniscule aid which India didn't even ask for.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
MEA should come out with a strong public statement requiring foreign countries to cease their aid which goes towards their own NGO's anyway, due to that fact that India's government budget is well over 400 billion dollars which in combination with our growing economy is enough for poverty alleviation. These idiotic politicians in the UK are needlessly bringing India into their own domestic debates regarding their miniscule aid which India didn't even ask for.
IMO, any money is good money. They looted us..nothing wrong with the aid..they should not call it aid..but compensation for losses briturds made in India during their rule.
Whatever they call it ..its well deserved.
Let them fools donate for their ego..but the world knows what India is doing and the futile actions of Britards.

Its not that they dont understand..but they can pamper their ego that way .. They are kinda like pakis in reasoning terrorism.
:D
Brits can continue to do it till we overtake their ECONOMY, this year and it will be news all over the world.
But Britards should continue and donate to Indian economy who is ahead of them. May be pakis got Jihad logic from the Brit masters

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Various countries make fun of us because we rank low on HDI. That's the real issue. If there are millions of poor people and we send rockets, we are going to be made fun of. Not saying it's right, but that's just the way it is. If your neighbor is struggling to pay his bills but suddenly one day he buys an expensive car (thereby squandering even the little money he says), then you're going to attack him, right? it's human nature, nothing to do with Britain or India.
If buying that new car costs less than 1% of his bank balance, then there is nothing to make fun of. ISRO does not even take up 1% of India's government spending. These western news outlets portray the situation as if India is spending half it's budget on space exploration and nothing on poverty alleviation. I wonder where these people's western education goes when they simply can't or refuse to acknowledge the actual percentages involved. We do not need to justify their drivel, as it has no logical basis. And it has everything to do with Britain and India. Indians don't go around the internet trolling countries that have done us no harm. If Cambodia were to suddenly try and modernize it's army, you wouldn't find lakhs of Indian netizens trolling their country and lecturing them on how to run their country, at the same time calling their people subhumans. That is simply not in our nature. It is very much in western nature on the other hand, to try and humiliate people who do them no harm.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
IMO, any money is good money. They looted us..nothing wrong with the aid..they should not call it aid..but compensation for losses briturds made in India during their rule.
Whatever they call it ..its well deserved.
Let them fools donate for their ego..but the world knows what India is doing and the futile actions of Britards.

Its not that they dont understand..but they can pamper their ego that way .. They are kinda like pakis in reasoning terrorism.
Brits can continue to do it till we overtake their ECONOMY, this year and it will be news all over the world.
But Britards should continue and donate to Indian economy who is ahead of them. May be pakis got Jihad logic from the Brit masters
Problem is that this money is being used against us, not well being.

Icarus

Country flag
If buying that new car costs less than 1% of his bank balance, then there is nothing to make fun of. ISRO does not even take up 1% of India's government spending. These western news outlets portray the situation as if India is spending half it's budget on space exploration and nothing on poverty alleviation. I wonder where these people's western education goes when they simply can't or refuse to acknowledge the actual percentages involved. We do not need to justify their drivel, as it has no logical basis. And it has everything to do with Britain and India. Indians don't go around the internet trolling countries that have done us no harm. If Cambodia were to suddenly try and modernize it's army, you wouldn't find lakhs of Indian netizens trolling their country and lecturing them on how to run their country, at the same time calling their people subhumans. That is simply not in our nature. It is very much in western nature on the other hand, to try and humiliate people who do them no harm.
Social media is not the real world. You're talking of social media alone, where such behavior can be found. Indians may not troll Cambodia on social media but in the 'real world' you can witness such petty behavior. All I am saying is, we must separate politics (which is unique and based on geo-poltical realities) from basic human psychology (which is common to all).

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Social media is not the real world. You're talking of social media alone, where such behavior can be found. Indians may not troll Cambodia on social media but in the 'real world' you can witness such petty behavior.
I think then surveys about Indophobia and Indophillia are enough. Second, Indians don't bother about Cambodia or England as much England do. Be it SM or real world.

Second, half of writers I'm quoting aren't even Indian but Britons. Enough to reflect what I've been implying.
All I am saying is, we must separate politics (which is unique and based on geo-poltical realities) from basic human psychology (which is common to all).
We didn't. You may never see us bashing UK for HMS Astute because of inequality in England. Nor any other country bashing our basic projects for internal issues, not making false news of aiding the project.

It's just a desperate childish attempt to somehow claim contribution in others' achievement and can't be found basically in adult humans.
Or prove me wrong, find me similar news from any other country about India or any other country.

indiatester

Country flag
Social media is not the real world. You're talking of social media alone, where such behavior can be found. Indians may not troll Cambodia on social media but in the 'real world' you can witness such petty behavior. All I am saying is, we must separate politics (which is unique and based on geo-poltical realities) from basic human psychology (which is common to all).
What are you talking about?
You are being self contradictory. You may have seen 1-2 incidents of petty behaviour and are trying to extrapolate it to India as a whole at the same time you are ignoring a large sample of Indians on SM and are trying to brush it off as it not being 'real world'.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Dr Shashi Tharoor MP - Britain Does Owe Reparations

Please delete if posted before.

dhananjay1

Various countries make fun of us because we rank low on HDI. That's the real issue. If there are millions of poor people and we send rockets, we are going to be made fun of. Not saying it's right, but that's just the way it is. If your neighbor is struggling to pay his bills but suddenly one day he buys an expensive car (thereby squandering even the little money he says), then you're going to attack him, right? it's human nature, nothing to do with Britain or India.
This abdool was crying "racism" when europeans were accusing muslim refugees of rapes and other crimes. The same countries bashing India is is just "human nature".

Sad to see that racist propaganda is now being advertised by 'nationalist' Hindus, and that too on behalf of Europeans (who probably hate them more than they hate the Muslims).

Are we pro-Hindu or merely anti-Muslim?
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum...re-christian-europe.81083/page-4#post-1435493

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This abdool was crying "racism" when europeans were accusing muslim refugees of rapes and other crimes. The same countries bashing India is is just "human nature".

https://defenceforumindia.com/forum...re-christian-europe.81083/page-4#post-1435493
:thumbsup:
Hypocrisy won't find excuse anywhere. He's a pseudo atheist & pseudo liberal minority advocate.
Dr Shashi Tharoor MP - Britain Does Owe Reparations

Please delete if posted before.
Not needed, if they can discontinue their agenda of publishing every single petty crime news or propagating even fake news to make mass Indophobic, will be enough.

Regarding Colonial Rule, winners always get the cake. It's on us not to reclaim what we lost but rebuild.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Britard media doing the thing that they do whenever they see some development in India.

That's rich! We gave £1billion aid to India as they built £330million statue
  • Britain gave more than £1billion to India as it was built the world's tallest statue
  • The Statue of Unity is almost twice the height of the Statue of Liberty in the US
  • The 597ft giant bronze monument has been condemned as a vanity project

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ion-statue.html#click=https://t.co/HA4DWLdqAr

It seems that this aid rhetoric by the soon to be sharia-ed Britishstan is the Paki equivalent of "we have nukes".

Britain Would Collapse If It Tried to Pay Back the Money it Drained From India’
Britain drained more than 9 trillion pounds from India over 173 years, says economist Utsa Patnaik.

Britain would collapse if it tried to pay back the money it drained from India, eminent economist Utsa Patnaik said at a conference at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on Wednesday.

Delivering the inaugural lecture at the three-day Sam Moyo Memorial Conference on “Land and Labour Questions in the Global South”, Utsa Patnaik said that the estimated drain from India to Britain over the period from 1765 to 1938 was a whopping 9.184 trillion pounds, several times the size of the UK’s GDP today.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Also an apology and official acknowledgement of Churchill as the cause for a famine which led to the deaths of millions of Indians.
I won't even ask for that. Seriously, this thread is running for entertainment. I post here because I find it funny.

I don't give a damn about what they think or their apologies.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
:thumbsup:
Hypocrisy won't find excuse anywhere. He's a pseudo atheist & pseudo liberal minority advocate.

Not needed, if they can discontinue their agenda of publishing every single petty crime news or propagating even fake news to make mass Indophobic, will be enough.

Regarding Colonial Rule, winners always get the cake. It's on us not to reclaim what we lost but rebuild.
BBC ran a so called "Research" article that claimed intolerance was rising in India due to nationalism, on basis of a sample size of ...
wait for it ....
40 people. :crazy:
It would have been gulped for subconscious narrative building in the mainstream, if a media outlet called OpIndia hadn't thoroughly called their bluff.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
BBC ran a so called "Research" article that claimed intolerance was rising in India due to nationalism, on basis of a sample size of ...
wait for it ....
40 people. :crazy:
It would have been gulped for subconscious narrative building in the mainstream, if a media outlet called OpIndia hadn't thoroughly called their bluff.
On further research, you might find that those 40 people belong to lefty prestitute media.

thethinker

Country flag
Another day, another Britard making his ignorance known worldwide. This one is a race car driver feeling conflicted while racing in India.

=============================================================================

Lewis Hamilton calls India 'poor' place, questions F1 body's expansion plans

https://www.indiatvnews.com/sports/...ce-questions-f1-body-s-expansion-plans-482532

Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton has questioned the the motorsport governing body's decision to expand to new countries with no genuine racing tradition. In a rather controversial remark, the Mercedes driver told BBC that he felt conflicted while he was racing in India as it is a "poor" place.

"I've been to India before to a race which was strange because India was such a poor place yet we had this massive, beautiful grand prix track made in the middle of nowhere. I felt very conflicted when I went to that grand prix," Hamilton told BBC.

"On the racing side, I don't know how important it is to go to new countries as such," said Hamilton who sealed his fifth world title last month.

"If you had the Silverstone Grand Prix and a London Grand Prix, it would be pretty cool."

Hamilton's comments came in the wake of Formula One's decision to hold its first ever Grand Prix in Vietnam's capital Hanoi on a street circuit in 2020, the contract of which extends till 10 years.

Formula One has rapidly expanded in countries such as China, India, South Korea, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Russia, Azerbaijan and Turkey.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Another day, another Britard making his ignorance known worldwide. This one is a race car driver feeling conflicted while racing in India.

=============================================================================

Lewis Hamilton calls India 'poor' place, questions F1 body's expansion plans

https://www.indiatvnews.com/sports/...ce-questions-f1-body-s-expansion-plans-482532

Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton has questioned the the motorsport governing body's decision to expand to new countries with no genuine racing tradition. In a rather controversial remark, the Mercedes driver told BBC that he felt conflicted while he was racing in India as it is a "poor" place.

"I've been to India before to a race which was strange because India was such a poor place yet we had this massive, beautiful grand prix track made in the middle of nowhere. I felt very conflicted when I went to that grand prix," Hamilton told BBC.

"On the racing side, I don't know how important it is to go to new countries as such," said Hamilton who sealed his fifth world title last month.

"If you had the Silverstone Grand Prix and a London Grand Prix, it would be pretty cool."

Hamilton's comments came in the wake of Formula One's decision to hold its first ever Grand Prix in Vietnam's capital Hanoi on a street circuit in 2020, the contract of which extends till 10 years.

Formula One has rapidly expanded in countries such as China, India, South Korea, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Russia, Azerbaijan and Turkey.
:pound::pound::pound:

This dickbag has no idea what he is talking about

Well I am very well versed with India superbike and supercar scene and whenever there is CSS(a superbike school for beginners and professionals) come around the coaches are excited af for MMRT.

I asked them on other foreign courses,they said that only Cyprus JAPAN and USA give better response than India does(mainly because they are a developed economies and Japan is Mecca for superbikes) and speaking of UK,in 2017 they had 20 seats empty but in India they were on verge of being overbooked so much so that they do 2 sessions in India as opposed to 1 in UK.

And Vettel is better you fucking kallu.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
:pound::pound::pound:

This dickbag has no idea what he is talking about

Well I am very well versed with India superbike and supercar scene and whenever there is CSS(a superbike school for beginners and professionals) come around the coaches are excited af for MMRT.

I asked them on other foreign courses,they said that only Cyprus JAPAN and USA give better response than India does(mainly because they are a developed economies and Japan is Mecca for superbikes) and speaking of UK,in 2017 they had 20 seats empty but in India they were on verge of being overbooked so much so that they do 2 sessions in India as opposed to 1 in UK.

And Vettel is better you fucking kallu.
Screenshot_2018-11-20-21-11-13-615_com.android.chrome.png

It's November,2 months from next session and we are already booked on the upper levels(that's where cream of India motorsport is).
And it's no cheap

A 3 day session will end up costing ₹2lakh plus.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles