Blacks will never be equal in White America

pmaitra

Gang membership has more to do with young misguided kids, normally from incomplete families, having no proper way to channelize their energy, and also about being macho and the coolness of being a bad boy, and taking brush with the law. It is easy to blame "white" people, and it is fashionable these days. Gangs aren't limited to blacks alone. The fact is that entitlement and benefit culture has destroyed people's basic responsibility to his own self, leave alone family or society.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
That comment wasn't meant for you, neither was about you, but now that you have responded, gives me food for thought.
Instead throwing thoughts in thin air or for Andorians, we can quote anyone without a guilt. Isn't it ?

pmaitra

Instead throwing thoughts in thin air or for Andorians, we can quote anyone without a guilt. Isn't it ?
Too cryptic, and it is too late to decipher.

From what I can surmise, you hate whites. Maybe you have good reason for that, or perhaps it is all in your mind.

I recommend you read up on the "Law of Attraction." The more negative you think, the more negative will happen to you. Think positive, and good things will happen to you.

Don't know what it is like in NZ, but here in the US, my experience is quite the opposite that of what you seem to claim and endorse in your first post in this thread.

hit&run

Mod
Too cryptic, and it is too late to decipher.

From what I can surmise, you hate whites. Maybe you have good reason for that, or perhaps it is all in your mind.

I recommend you read up on the "Law of Attraction." The more negative you think, the more negative will happen to you. Think positive, and good things will happen to you.

Don't know what it is like in NZ, but here in the US, my experience is quite the opposite that of what you seem to claim and endorse in your first post in this thread.
I have very good (many) reasons.

Just two days back one teenage white insect shouted at me, when I was simply walking past him. They think Indians doesn't understand their accent and clever rants.

We are no where in media for good news as our community is contributing heaps, but any crime committed by an Indian gets mandatory exaggeration.

trackwhack

Did you also check out the racial makeup of gangs in the US ?
Blacks constitute over 1/3 (2007) of the gang membership in the US, while being only 1/8th of the population. Whites constitute about 10-13 % while Hispanics over 45% and Asians about 5%.

Demographics
Frequently Asked Questions About Gangs

Good job of mixing cause and consequence. The marginalized end up being gang members and not the other way round. You obviously haven't visited a public school in the US. And I'm sure the self righteousness shown by @pmaitra will be on display if/when he choose to put his kids in an American public school.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

I have very good (many) reasons.

Just two days back one teenage white insect shouted at me, when I was simply walking past him. They think Indians doesn't understand their accent and clever rants.

We are no where in media for good news as our community is contributing heaps, but any crime committed by an Indian gets mandatory exaggeration.
I am not contending what you experience in NZ. I object to broad-brushing people. Why don't you take your family and move to the US? You will be much happier here. This is the true land of equality. Bad things do happen, and they get magnified.

hit&run

Mod
I understand what you are saying and it is a noble advice.

Negativity rarely visits me, my problem is, I spare no one, I don't let things pass without a response. May be I need to pick less.

trackwhack

I am not contending what you experience in NZ. I object to broad-brushing people. Why don't you take your family and move to the US? You will be much happier here. This is the true land of equality. Bad things do happen, and they get magnified.
If they still do not have an education system that is capable of providing the black minority, that has lived in the US for 300 years, an equal opportunity against the average white population (note, I did not say elite white population), then it is not truly the land of equality.

hit&run

Mod
I was trying get registration for both me and my wife, but they do not recognize qualifications even gained in UK or Australia. We have to start again which we can, but I want my son to see a bit more stable life since we are doing good here. He started a bit late to school and then a bit slow to pick up because we were busy struggling with our career.

pmaitra

If they still do not have an education system that is capable of providing the black minority, that has lived in the US for 300 years, an equal opportunity against the average white population (note, I did not say elite white population), then it is not truly the land of equality.
I have to disagree.

Many of the college grants and scholarships are available only to blacks and women. If you take into account all college undergrad or grad revenue being spent, you will see it is heavily in favour of minorities.

The fact is, you cannot produce a student merely by pumping money into the system. There has to be a sense of ambition inculcated in young people by their parents. Sadly, there are children who grow up where their mom has multiple sexual visitors a week, or had a dad who is in jail or sells drugs, or both the parents do drugs and use food stamps, and they learn this. This is the scene in most poor neighbourhoods, however, when you look at similar area of poverty level among Hispanics, you are less likely to see this, as Hispanics tend to be rather conservative and value their family. This is a real problem no one is willing to address, and no, this is not a conspiracy by the whites. Even immigrants from Africa do not fraternize much with African Americans.

Make it a race issue if you will, but this culture of hoodie, and walking with pants down to the knees and rapping using n-word and f-word won't earn much sympathy from me.

pmaitra

I was trying get registration for both me and my wife, but they do not recognize qualifications even gained in UK or Australia. We have to start again which we can, but I want my son to see a bit more stable life since we are doing good here. He started a bit late to school and then a bit slow to pick up because we were busy struggling with our career.
I think it should be easy to come to US from NZ, than from India.

The US is a very polite society. It is a polite society because it is a heavily armed society and people know that anything can escalate, and so, it is very polite. Bad things do happen, but you won't be harassed or taunted on a daily basis.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
If you genuinely believe this to be true, then you are even more naive than I thought.

hit&run

Mod
I think it should be easy to come to US from NZ, than from India.

The US is a very polite society. It is a polite society because it is a heavily armed society and people know that anything can escalate, and so, it is very polite. Bad things do happen, but you won't be harassed or taunted on a daily basis.
It is very easy to get visitor visa for US from NZ but to get a job in medical profession is very difficult. In UK, Australia, NZ, SA, Singapore, Hong Cong, I can simply pack my bag and start a job but for USA it is not the case. Three years back I came to NZ as a visitor to meet my cousin, a glance at jobs available on net I found a big package in offer, within 2 months I got the residency. USA will be a struggle I know. My sister is in USA, her husband is a correction officer, I would like to live near her.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Black kids are often shunned by their peers if the excel in academics. Being a good student is "trying to be white" within the black culture. :-(

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Black kids are often shunned by their peers if the excel in academics. Being a good student is "trying to be white" within the black culture. :-(
A black child raised in a Chinese or Indian family will outperform all of his peers, including the white ones :truestory:

Unfortunately, it seems many black families do not place enough importance on education. Recent African immigrants are much, much better in this regard.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Here's a murder that happened a couple of days back.
36 yr old Joshua Chellew (white) beaten by four teens and thrown into traffic to be run over and killed. Now I'm not saying this is racially motivated, though there is much greater chance of this being racially motivated than the trayvor martin case. Why ? Because all four attackers were black and members of a gang.

Do notice how the media says "he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time" and "four teens" (suddenly the media became color blind)

Why are there no protests, I wonder :hmm:

[video=vimeo;70255609]http://vimeo.com/70255609[/video]

pmaitra

It is very easy to get visitor visa for US from NZ but to get a job in medical profession is very difficult. In UK, Australia, NZ, SA, Singapore, Hong Cong, I can simply pack my bag and start a job but for USA it is not the case. Three years back I came to NZ as a visitor to meet my cousin, a glance at jobs available on net I found a big package in offer, within 2 months I got the residency. USA will be a struggle I know. My sister is in USA, her husband is a correction officer, I would like to live near her.
Try, never give up. You could try to come in as a New Zealander. I wish you all the best. Something will work out for sure.

pmaitra

If you genuinely believe this to be true, then you are even more naive than I thought.
Yes, I genuinely believe this to be true, and I'd rather be naïve than fill my mind with stereotyped venom and prejudiced hallucinations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles