Befitting Reply to Pakistan by Nitin Gadkari, BJP Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Now their High Commissioner Abdul Basit is barking in Delhi and threatening the new government before its formation...

He seems to be asking - Do you want peace ? It will be at our terms ??

Pakistan has become so impatient or may be damn scared !!

Ha Ha Ha ...
They are scare to their core, and we all know it is their guilt of wrong doings haunting them back seeing a strong leader.

kseeker

Retired
BTW have you guys watched S.Hardeep Puri's comments on NDTV, I was able to hear only last few words. His response on Pakistan's recent LOC attack blew me off.
Are you referring this?

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag
You have clearly no idea about nukes. :lol:
I hope Modi and his advisors have a better understanding of the aftermath of a nuclear exchange.
Yeah, that's correct! you like other pakis have all the knowledge about nukes.

Your d**k brothers claim,star and moon about paki nuke stockpile, but when asked to furnish links, say 'insider sources'

It's either that all pakis take turn to 'sit on the aatim bomb' to keep it warm and viable ( like murgi ka aanda). So they know up-close about it.

Otherwise the next possible scenario which slightly fits better to paki analogy, is................(well this being a open forum which can be accessible to kids, I shall desist.)

And I hope China provides you newer technology of aatim bumb on which your country-men don't have to sit on it , with great personal sacrifice of developing hemorrhoids.

Good luck, with your appointment with your doctor. Don't forget to share the findings. :sad:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Fcuk off dellusional Indian! I've travelled.all over the world and never ever got discriminayed for being.a.Pakistani.
Ah the paki terrorist born out of generations of rapes by invaders is getting angry:pound:

BTW, why did you leave pakistan? To fck some one other than your sister? Is it not the norm among pakis? To marry their sisters:rofl:

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Mr Nitin Gadkari has to learn to debate properly. Tje guy is shouting like a raped woman lol. And this is a leader?

You seem to have a first hand experience of how a raped woman shouts?

Please share more about it.

For we need to put in detail about the shouts, he mustn't do to sound like a raped woman to our western neighbor.

We should be mindful of the culture of our audience, and our brothers in the land of pure have a culture where getting raped is a non issue but shouting and furnishing witness (4) is a taboo.

And those shouts are so popular that common man can attribute and link them to it and the involuntary reaction that follows..............( Sigh! open forum)

So, Mr. Gadkari, should be considerate about paki sensibilities.

As the saying goes, When in rome do as roman do and when taking to paki shout like a paki does. ( to avoid sounding like a raped women to them)

Sigh!

AmanisAsha

i would only think about Indian muslims now, what will happen to them..? i dont want modi turning another gujrat in total india. Both Govt should shut up and do their development work instead of barking on to each other. India is is land of muslims equal to hindus & has more muslims then in pakistan. But only concern is if politicians keep on talking in this manner then what will be the future.. just imagine....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Gadkari ne ganja thok ke rakh diya.....

The troll never thought he is going get such reply this time, he and another rascal Helali some thing, were having good time given level playing field ranting on Times Now till today.

People asking for Gadkari's qualification should first laugh at their miseries that from a local street goon to fake accent su7hit wearing Pakistani all can jump on mounting their fictional nuclear weapons, when are pulled from their collars for lying. To all Pakistani who can read this, you lose when you talk about Nuclear Weapons.
BTW have you guys watched S.Hardeep Puri's comments on NDTV, I was able to hear only last few words. His response on Pakistan's recent LOC attack blew me off.
What did he say? I have no access to tv or 3G here.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i would only think about Indian muslims now, what will happen to them..? i dont want modi turning another gujrat in total india. Both Govt should shut up and do their development work instead of barking on to each other. India is is land of muslims equal to hindus & has more muslims then in pakistan. But only concern is if politicians keep on talking in this manner then what will be the future.. just imagine....
Troll alert!

Muslims in India and specially Gujrat are much much much much much safer than the "safe" heaven for Muslims aka Pakistan.

Muslims of India can sleep easy at least they wont be bombed by a drone or in shia-suni riot.

So YOU better think and care whats happening to Muslims of Pakistan. :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What the fuk does paki dogs threatening india and india's retaliation has to do with indian muslims?

Is it fear mongering you are doing here or are you acknowledging indian muslims have sympathy towards their paki cousins and that india should not retaliate to paki dogs violation of cease fire and such? Seriously wth is your point anyway?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ah the paki terrorist born out of generations of rapes by invaders is getting angry:pound:

BTW, why did you leave pakistan? To fck some one other than your sister? Is it not the norm among pakis? To marry their sisters:rofl:
Perhaps he experienced bacchabazi from his uncles and sought asylum in Holland. :rofl:

ladder

Country flag
Lol....Indian agent Hamid Mir was the one who found his village and house on tv and got exposed last year. There was no Qasab and the house shown on the tv turned out to be some.random.village, not the mentioned by Hamid Mir :lol:
Yeah! was exposed last year but couldn't prove his high treason throughout the year in court ( judges are also Indian agents) that this year ISI had to pump six bullets in him to permanently silence him.

But, then again we are talking about Pakis, how can they get everything correct? He survived!

Country flag
Pakistan may try to provoke new Indian govt to do something to reinforce the lsbels
Of a fascist and nationalist party.

AmanisAsha

Dear MAD INDIAN & ROCK 127.

I am nevertheless Indian than u are but my only concern is we should go peacefully until the time prevails...i love india and will die for it but think only of the families from both the sides

kseeker

Retired
Are you suffering from RSS phobia? If yes, that's well and good :D

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Fcuk off dellusional Indian! I've travelled.all over the world and never ever got discriminayed for being.a.Pakistani.
Do you say you are a pakistani, do you?

Ha ha ha ha..... don't lie... and no abusive language bhaai jhan... not acceptable.... no F***k here....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Dear MAD INDIAN & ROCK 127.

I am nevertheless Indian than u are but my only concern is we should go peacefully until the time prevails...i love india and will die for it but think only of the families from both the sides
Ok whoever you are since you are ashamed of your nationality.

Better share your concerns about "Muslims" in Pakistan.

Indian Muslims are much safer and don't need to be afraid.Pakis are the real reason Muslims have earned really bad named as "terrorists" or "suicide bombers".

Because of Pakis Indian Muslims have to prove their nationality again and again.

If you cant ask Pakis any questions then gtfo from this site since this site is not for "Amak ki asha" type trolls.

AmanisAsha

kseeker...

ha..ha...ha...u and ur so called RSS can f...k off...u mot...fuc..
rss my ass...i dont want to even spit on these people.. coz of people like u in India there are terrorists ..
u & RSS are assholes in india

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
kseeker...

ha..ha...ha...u and ur so called RSS can f...k off...u mot...fuc..
rss my ass...i dont want to even spit on these people.. coz of people like u in India there are terrorists ..
u & RSS are assholes in india
As I said YOU are a Paki :lol:

Seems like MODI and RSS is coming in your dreams and you are scared.

So here comes RSS and MODI.... BOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Last edited:

AmanisAsha

rock127..
i think u dont understand, i meant i am proud to be india.No need to be ashamed.

y should i ask pakis what they are to me...i will ask only to my people such as u..we dont need to prove our nationality..

but people like advani,modi,gadkari have to prove their nationality, where did so cld BJP Leader Mr. Advani born & bought up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles