Bangladesh loses its way, says Kuldip Nayar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockey 71

Bangladesh loses its way, says Kuldip Nayar

Special Correspondent

Veteran Indian journalist and Kuldip Nayar has expressed his doubts about the possibility of holding any free and fair elections that can bring about a regime change in Bangladesh in the near future.
In an article published in Kolkata-based The Statesman last week, he also quietly blamed New Delhi for backing an “authoritarian regime” in Dhaka.
“It does not look as if Bangladesh would ever have free and fair elections. But if they were to be held, the foregone conclusion is that Sheikh Hasina would not be defeated,” he wrote in the opinion piece titled “Has Bangladesh lost its focus?”
Kuldip Nayar in his article said: “Bangladesh premier Sheikh Hasina’s main strength is New Delhi” which, he felt, has put all eggs in her basket. The author also referred to the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) as openly claiming, “Hasina has even damaged India’s image because of her authoritarian rule.”
“She brooks no criticism and sees that her critics are harmed so that they realize she and India have become synonymous.”
Kuldip Nayar was narrating his experience of visiting Bangladesh recently, he noted, “After arrival at Dhaka, it does not take you long to realize that here is one country which has lost its ethos.”
He mentioned that he asked many about the direction Bangladesh was taking ideologically, economically or socially. Quoting an academician closely associated with political parties as saying that Bangladesh had lost is way and he did not know which direction it was heading to.
The Indian journalist, who visited this country times and has long been closely watching developments in Bangladesh, observed that now careerism attracts youth and businessmen influence politics because they bribe every tier of the government. “This pattern prevails all over.”
“What is striking is the wealth that has been accumulated in a few hands. They not only dictate day-to-day business but also politics
,” he noted.
Kuldip Nayar also mentioned that the media in Bangladesh is free only in name as is the pattern in most third world countries.
He concluded that: “The vested interests in the country have never had it as good as they do today.”

http://www.weeklyhol...px?ID=10&date=0

rockey 71

Is this idiot still active and expresses his idiotic thoughts by his dirty writing?

Why don't you respond/comment/discuss the issues this eminent and much regarded Indian has brought up. This forum is for spreading venom on a writer that you may deslike.

bose

Country flag
Today a Hindu Temple was attacked by Jihadis ... a priest and two devotee were killed...

Nuvneet Kundu

He may be very regarded for you. For me he is an antinational idiot. I simply wrote he is idiot and why are you so butt hurt?
A Hindu priest was beheaded inside a temple in Bangladesh today. Maybe this CoolDick Nayar can share some of his thoughts on that issue as well. Oh, I forgot, as per commies, Hindus aren't humans. My bad.

rockey 71

A Hindu priest was beheaded inside a temple in Bangladesh today. Maybe this CoolDick Nayar can share some of his thoughts on that issue as well. Oh, I forgot, as per commies, Hindus aren't humans. My bad.

Here in BD fingers are pointing towards RAW.

rockey 71

Whenever a muslim woman gets pregnant the fingers always points to RAW. That's how their children catch that habit of blaming everything on RAW. I can't blame them.
Contrary is the truth. Hindu women fancy getting impregnated by circumcised males.

Nuvneet Kundu

Contrary is the truth. Hindu women fancy getting impregnated by circumcised males.
True. That's probably why your ancestors were Hindus and you are not.

The low self-esteemed erstwhile Hindu ancestors of the present day muslims of the Indian sub-continent fancied some exotic circumcised 'invader dick' and unsurprisingly now their low self-esteemed offspring is running around the sub-continent masquerading as a truer Arab than Arabs themselves and recommending others to try that misadventure as well. It's interesting how the genetic trait of low self-esteem got passed on unhindered from one generation to other despite the change in religion and nationality. You're almost like a STD (Sexually Transmitted Dhimmi) with no cure.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
is the senile baklol present on twitter? he should be shown this news & the stats of the ethnic cleansing of Hindus in BD, and be asked to show evidence of similarities in India. if not, the patiala house court patriots should be given the address of this tw@t!

rockey 71

is the senile baklol present on twitter? he should be shown this news & the stats of the ethnic cleansing of Hindus in BD, and be asked to show evidence of similarities in India. if not, the patiala house court patriots should be given the address of this tw@t!
Don't bakwas without knowing facts. The Hindus are having a gala time in BD - even perhaps Sekular Bharat.

Nuvneet Kundu

Don't bakwas without knowing facts. The Hindus are having a gala time in BD - even perhaps Sekular Bharat.
If being beheaded in temples counts as having a gala time then I think even we would be obliged to show a gala time to the Bangladeshi immigrants, the way Burmese nationalists showed to Rohingyas. Do you remember that or do you need a recap episode?

rockey 71

If being beheaded in temples counts as having a gala time then I think even we would be obliged to show a gala time to the Bangladeshi immigrants, the way Burmese nationalists showed to Rohingyas. Do you remember that or do you need a recap episode?
No, I only remember the Battle of Padua fought between our villagers and a SSF Bn dressed as BSF.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Since when a hindu women consider a musalman rohingya on par with Human beings.

AFAIK they are consider unclean Mallecha, never really understood why Myanmar Buddhist Raped those musalman.I honestly never differentiate between their males and females.

Ever heard of Bodu Bal Sena, it has ties with RSS.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
don't do bakwaas like a badhawaas even after knowing the facts; utmost certainly not a 'gala' time like the nauseatingly pampered national 'minority' of the sickular republic of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles