BAND that I manage... hope you like it

JayATL

I manage them as a hobby for now. But they are becoming quite well known and requested in Atlanta.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Nice. You aren't very far from NC. I've been to Atlanta. Check out this video of my friend:

Oracle

What do they play in their gigs?
What are their influences?
Genre says Rock. Can it be broken down?
Joe Edwards sound as if there is a knife stuck in S.S. windpipe.
Scars sounds nice!

Added later: Una Via & Twitch started off pretty cool. Somewhere down the line, the rhythm was lost. Seems J.E. been working late nights :D
Added again later: Sounds Alt.

Last edited:

JayATL

Nice. You aren't very far from NC. I've been to Atlanta. Check out this video of my friend:

LOL did she say they might think you maybe mistaken as a terrorist :D . and you have train fetish :p . never saw your face. next time in town . PM me... you can come over and meet the family.

pmaitra

LOL did she say they might think you maybe mistaken as a terrorist :D . and you have train fetish :p . never saw your face. next time in town . PM me... you can come over and meet the family.
LOL, you can never see my face. In none of the videos. Try guessing my friend's nationality. :)

JayATL

chinese or taiwan? god i don't want to sound like a typical ... i should have paid attention to his accent.

pmaitra

chinese or taiwan? god i don't want to sound like a typical ...
He is Russian. He is even speaking in Russian when the train is moving (1:05). He is from the Asian part of Russia, Siberia to be precise. You can also see the right wing of the Russian Imperial Insignia on this T-shirt (see below). He is a Jiu-Jitsu expert and was trained by the Russian Army as a militia, which is kind of compulsory in Russian schools. A very macho guy, but very funny at the same time. :)

Last edited:

JayATL

he looked like a teddy bear, but so did Bruce lee:)

pmaitra

he looked like a teddy bear, but so did Bruce lee:)
He is the Russian Bear, but never let him give you a bear hug. He could break your neck. :)

He actually taught me how to break someone's neck. Thankfully, I've never had to use that skill.

Anyways, did you know the Russian President is also a bear? LOL. Actually, his name means bear.

Medvedev = Bear.

Med = honey (madhu in Hindi)
Ved = knowledge (ved is knowledge in Hindi and Sanskrit)

Literally, the one who has the knowledge of honey, aka, a bear.

Russian and Indian Languages do share a lot of common vocabulary.

Last edited:

Oracle

Sounds like you have been listening to a lot of Eminem songs lately. :)
I beg your pardon! How or what made you deduce that? The lyrics of the Rihanna + Eminem song?

S.S. = Scott Stapp, Vocals(Creed)
Now watch this video and hear it please:D

pmaitra

I beg your pardon! How or what made you deduce that? The lyrics of the Rihanna + Eminem song?
Yeah, 'steel knife in my windpipe'. LOL. So, you do listen to Eminem. I do as well.

Edit:
Oh I see. I didn't know about Scott Stapp and never guessed what S.S. could mean. Thanks for posting that video. :)

BTW, can't see that video in USA for some strange reason. I'll look elsewhere.

Last edited:

Oracle

Yeah, 'steel knife in my windpipe'. LOL. So, you do listen to Eminem. I do as well.

Edit:
Oh I see. I didn't know about Scott Stapp and never guessed what S.S. could mean. Thanks for posting that video. :)

BTW, can't see that video in USA for some strange reason. I'll look elsewhere.
Yes, I do sometimes. But I'm a hardcore Rock fan. Almost all genres. Rock Rules!
Search in Youtube for Creed + Higher Video :)

Last edited:

Oracle

What do they play in their gigs?
What are their influences?
Genre says Rock. Can it be broken down?
Joe Edwards sound as if there is a knife stuck in S.S. windpipe.
Scars sounds nice!

Added later: Una Via & Twitch started off pretty cool. Somewhere down the line, the rhythm was lost. Seems J.E. been working late nights :D
Added again later: Sounds Alt.
So, would you reply or not about the band that you manage Mr. Vice President? I guess 14 hours was enough to make some phone calls or google. OR, do you have any idea about ROCK!?

JayATL

He is the Russian Bear, but never let him give you a bear hug. He could break your neck. :)

He actually taught me how to break someone's neck. Thankfully, I've never had to use that skill.

Anyways, did you know the Russian President is also a bear? LOL. Actually, his name means bear.

Medvedev = Bear.

Med = honey (madhu in Hindi)
Ved = knowledge (ved is knowledge in Hindi and Sanskrit)

Literally, the one who has the knowledge of honey, aka, a bear.

Russian and Indian Languages do share a lot of common vocabulary.
so you guys are giving each other bear hugs!... I would not let the boys known about this on Superbowl Sunday! :D

JayATL

Updated the Orginal post w/ a video from a recent club outing

Global Defence

New threads

Articles