Balochistanis seek India's help in freedom

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Baloch Freedom fighters if really serious about discarding the yoke of Pakistani occupation must walk the talk. For starters they could do something to get rid of the wankers in the so-called Quetta shura and make it difficult for the Taliban/Qaida/Pak alliance to work in and out of Baluchistan. I'm sure that will gather them a lot of support from the US ta least.
Problem is that their population is very little. I don't know if they have rich diaspora who can pump in money. They have been cornered by punjabis and their stooges in Taliban and AQ. Lost in their own land they are.

Blackwater

sorry Balouchi people, we don't have leaders like Indra Gandhi today.Our leaders today don't have guts to help you. May god give u power to survive

JayATL

sorry Balouchi people, we don't have leaders like Indra Gandhi today.Our leaders today don't have guts to help you. May god give u power to survive
nor do we have an economy, world standing, regional power, responsibility to behave like one- that was like what it was around her time , with all due respect to her. I have not read one post for helping the baloch's that tell us why we should do so, other than some school yard behavior of because the paks do it in Kashmir.

Why should India risk its current high ground in the international community, to stoop to being known as a terrorist sympathizers? or be perceived as one? which country came to our aid when we( India) fought for Independence?

20 years ago I had a conversation with my father, where I said " dad why does not India give Pakistan a taste of their medicine and also disrupt, fund attacks in Pakistan?' , I remember his reply, because over the years I saw it come true. He said", Son, when you play with fire , you will get burnt. when you fund these fundamentalist, they will for sure,100%, turn inwards eventually and attack you one day too". "These are not soldiers following orders"...

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
20 years ago I had a conversation with my father, where I said " dad why does not India give Pakistan a taste of their medicine and also disrupt, fund attacks in Pakistan?' , I remember his reply, because over the years I saw it come true. He said", Son, when you play with fire , you will get burnt. when you fund these fundamentalist, they will for sure,100%, turn inwards eventually and attack you one day too". "These are not soldiers following orders"...
There are other ways too my friend..like taking matter to international forums..
and about funding BLF i think India already must be doing this...i dont know if they do but i hope so they do.

about them turning against us in future...yes chances are more than 200% that this would happen..we helped bangaldesh in freedom and still most of them hate us now..
USA helped China in WW2 and today look where they stand with each other..it seems to be global trend since WW2

But that does not mean we should stop supporting baloch..they never ever wanted to be with pak and when they ask for our help we must give them help in any possible form.

blade

Wish we had a leader like indira. Over the years we have been brainwashed to become self centered , diffident & devoid of any long term nationalistic vision. While i accept that a formal intervention of india into an issue which is entirely a pakistani internal issue might have an adverse effect on Indian global stature we may always play smart with this & extract as much gain as possible.

At this moment I can think of the following steps.

1. Without directly questioning the national integrity of pakistan India may very well go gaga about the human right violations in baluch.
2. Using its newly evolving clout as an UNSC member ( with a special status in dealing terrorism related issues ) India may certainly go around trumpeting how dangerous is the baluch freedom movement for the peace and stability of this region. Its against the US interest in Pak-afgan region.
3. Try & find out a client state .. ( some poor nation from africa or some other part of the world ) & feed the baluch struggle only with money & intelligence with the help of this 3rd country( if possible involve israel in this dirty game as it will insulate india from any future US nose poking to a large extent ).
4. Iran desperately seeks a cordial relation with india while they are antagonized by pakistani terrorism as well.So lets make the most of it. We can use iran as a nice way to show USA that hunting with the hunter & running with the hare is not all that palatable thing to taste.Convince iran to offer good supply chain to baluch fighters.

Our ancient think tanks once said " BEER BHOGYA VASUNDHARA" & exactly this is where we lack at the present moment.Our coward meek selfish leaders not only cheated us they have let down a number of smaller & weaker nations by leaving them high & dry when they needed our help the most.The most recent example would be afganistan. We have money for scams but cant afford to send our forces to afgan battle field. This is why NO county has any respect for us as we cannot be depended upon.To make any perceptible use of this baluch movement India will need to join hands with a number of countries with similar interest but looking at the present indian leaders it looks highly improbable. Rather our netas will hold morcha and seminars to pacify hardliners like us by explaining how much bad it is to play it foul.

Last edited:

Oracle

/\/\/\ I added to your reputation. Just 140 posts old, and a nice well thought of post. Keep it coming!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles