Australian govt warns Pakistani asylum-seekers against illegal entry

Blackwater

Australian govt warns Pakistani asylum-seekers against illegal entry
By Dawn.com:taunt::taunt:

The Australian government is warning Pakistani asylum-seekers against attempting to illegally enter the country.
In an advertisement printed in Pakistani newspapers on Friday, the Australian government warned readers against getting duped by people smugglers claiming they can transport them to Australian waters in hopes of getting asylum.

Written in bold at the top of the advertisement are the words: "NO WAY. You will not make Australia home."

"If you get on a boat without a visa , you will not end up in Australia. Any vessel seeing to illegally enter Australia will be intercepted and safely removed beyond Australian waters," reads the advertisement.

It adds that the rules apply to all: "Families, children, unaccompanied children, educated and skilled".

The ad is worded in English, Urdu, Pashto, Dari, and Hazargi languages.:taunt:

"No matter who you are or where you are from, you will not make Australia home. Think again before you waste your money. People smugglers are lying," warns the Australian government.

The advertisement is part of a campaign "Operation Sovereign Borders", a military-led border security initiative by the government to combat maritime people smuggling and protect Australia's borders.

"Australia is serious about protecting its borders and will stop anyone who attempts to come illegally by boat"¦[People] should not believe the lies of smugglers and there is no way they will make Australia home," warns the government on the OSB website.

Australia has toughened its policy on asylum-seekers in recent years, with those arriving on unauthorised boats now refused residency in Australia even if they are deemed refugees.

Instead they are held in detention camps on nearby islands and are expected to be resettled in those countries if their claims are valid.

The Australian government has come under increased scrutiny for its treatment of asylum seekers, but the government claims its policies are meant to prevent people risking their lives at sea.

Australian govt warns Pakistani asylum-seekers against illegal entry - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Australian govt warns Pakistani asylum-seekers against illegal ent

Every nation is worried about Pakistanis being free loaders, scroungers, sneaky weasels and terrorists.

Blackwater

I wish Canadian Government had done the same 50 years ago for all the bogus refugees who ended up here. I think Aussies have done the right thing.
But pakistan is in such a mess now , those bogus thing looks geniune cases now.

I mean if pakis apply for political asylum or refugee (in Canadan language), they might get because situation in Pakistan is worse than Somalia now

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@apple,

Why are you discriminating against these poor Pakistanis?

Last edited by a moderator:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

But pakistan is in such a mess now , those bogus thing looks geniune cases now.

I mean if pakis apply for political asylum or refugee (in Canadan language), they might get because situation in Pakistan is worse than Somalia now
We are still giving to Ahamdia's, Ismaili's and Christians with which we have no problems. They are genuine cases and should be protected and welcomed as well. The most unfortunate thing is that they still refuse to acknowledge the brutalities committed against the mentioned minorities and keep reminding us on their talk shows about the peaceful religious quotes from their holy book but fail to walk the talk.

In the recent past Siri Lanka deported all the asylum seekers in spite of UNO objections. We have made changes to process the applications faster and send the bogus back to their homeland.

Blackwater

west including UK should also banned pakis from their land

Blackwater

As far as the west is concerned, there is not much difference between Indians and Pakistanis. In their eyes, we're both poor, dirty, and underdeveloped. Polio in Pakistan, leprosy in India .... catch my drift?
Then u have not lived in west I think. Goras now realised the difference between indian and Pakistani , Indians have much more respect in west as compare to Pakistani

apple

@apple,

Why are you discriminating against these poor Pakistanis?
Conversing with you Ray, is several pay-grades below me. Have a nice weekend, I'm signing out I can't be bothered schooling you anymore.
I support Abbott's policy towards boat "refugees" and encourage him to continue and expand on Australia immigration's control placed on the country of origin of the largest number of visa criminals i.e. India

ladder

Country flag

I support Abbott's policy towards boat "refugees" and encourage him to continue and expand on Australia immigration's control placed on the country of origin of the largest number of visa criminals i.e. India
Definitely, otherwise you will stalk the dark alleys to commit racist crime against Indians. :rofl: Must be a personal grouse certainly, can I take a guess?

apple

Definitely, otherwise you will stalk the dark alleys to commit racist crime against Indians. :rofl: Must be a personal grouse certainly, can I take a guess?
An Indian, calling someone racist :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who buy's "Fair and Lovely" cream ?

Outside of Russia, who makes Monkey Chants when a black player takes the field?

ladder

Country flag

Why? Is that patented by Aussie? Yes, probably.

Is that why Symonds was mad? His scent marked territory was encroached? :taunt:

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

You are a King of generalisation and self opiniated claptrap.

Show statistics that India heads the list.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I am amused that Australians down-key the abuse hurled by the Sardar Indian spinner.

It was not Monkey, it was the Punjabi equivalent of Motherf.....

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

No offense meant. However this is what you fair "Australians" did to a group of people called Aboriginals.

Aboriginal Australians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of massacres of Indigenous Australians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tatz writes: "In sharp contrast were the memories of the salvaged ones: there was little that was wonderful in the experience; there was much to remember about physical brutality and sexual abuse; and for the majority the homes were scarcely homes, especially in the light of the then healthy practices of kinship, family reciprocity and child rearing in extended families. There is considerably more recorded and substantiated evidence of abuse in the safe homes ... In 37 years of involvement in Aboriginal affairs, I have met perhaps half a dozen men who liked Sister Kate's or Kinchela Boys' Home. I have yet to meet an Aboriginal woman who liked Cootamundra Girls' Home or Colebrook. No one failed to mention the incessant sexual abuse, or the destruction of family life."
@apple I will be waiting for you "fair and lovely" rebuttal to this evidence.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

@apple : I know your aussie media likes to portray it as "monkey chants". But the word the player used was "maa ki" not monkey.
"maa ki": of or relating to mother.

This doesn't of course mean that there aren't racist Indians.

Also to answer your earlier question: how about Italy ?
Some Italian minister (don't remember who exactly) of Sub-Saharan descent had bananas thrown at her. lol

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

And the Australians are the greatest racists.

They had the 'White Australia' Policy.

Imagine someone from Australia talking about racism!!!'

Imagine the racism where the actual owners of Australia have been kept on the fringes and denied their rights.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles