Armored Lion Lt Gen retd Tariq Khan

Brood Father

Country flag
Yes they took Kashmir and saved that from your state oppression and terrorism being conducted by Indian Forces
Ohh....now you have a face to talk about terrorism ...you should be the last person in the earth to speak such lines
Your state openly endorses terrorism and terrorist and please atleast look in the mirror before you say such lines
And this is not only our report this is what CIA said when it interrogated David Coleman headly
Or do one thing don't believe all these things and repeat after me , ALL THIS IS CIA MOSAD AND RAAAAW CONSPIRACY

Brood Father

Country flag
Yes they took Kashmir and saved that from your state oppression and terrorism being conducted by Indian Forces
Bhaijaan they took kashmir and now it is breeding ground of scums like Hafiz saeed and all the mullah regime who openly endorses jehad and jehadi mindset
Now either you like the spread of terrorism , then I do want to congratulate you well done , you have made a great progress
Now for once I believe your lies that India spread terrorism in kashmir then don't you think better way is to educate people instead of creating nanhe mujahid (which is by the way your only contribution to POK)
Atleast in India they have this luxary to study wherever they want ..
I am not going in other details ..and I know that is paar ke log are in much better condition than that part
I know becuase I am one of them so please keep your bullshit about Indian terrorism to yourself

Zarvan

Ohh....now you have a face to talk about terrorism ...you should be the last person in the earth to speak such lines
Your state openly endorses terrorism and terrorist and please atleast look in the mirror before you say such lines
And this is not only our report this is what CIA said when it interrogated David Coleman headly
Or do one thing don't believe all these things and repeat after me , ALL THIS IS CIA MOSAD AND RAAAAW CONSPIRACY
Your support to terrorism and mass murder is well known from inside India to outside India every thing is known to the world.

Reactions: Neo

Brood Father

Country flag
Your support to terrorism and mass murder is well known from inside India to outside India every thing is known to the world.
Again rhetoric ...bhaijaan apnee point ko justify bhee to karo aap to bas 1 hee rat lagae baithe ho..

rohit.gr77

Yes it is known to all, India supports terrorism, still everybody blames Pakistan as the breeding ground for terrorism. How blind can the whole world be to not listen to the all powerful equal to 10 yindoo n yehudi Mullah. How dare the world doesn't respect his beard and his slave Lal Topi's words.:mad2:

Zarvan

Again rhetoric ...bhaijaan apnee point ko justify bhee to karo aap to bas 1 hee rat lagae baithe ho..
Mass murder in Kashmir and Gujarat than riots which take place on daily bases. Than your support to TTP and BLA and you also were backing Tamil for several years until they turned against you.

The enlightened

Mass murder in Kashmir and Gujarat than riots which take place on daily bases. Than your support to TTP and BLA and you also were backing Tamil for several years until they turned against you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

FRYCRY

Country flag
shuuut uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

SANITY

I don't think they have any legitimate claim on Pakistan. They are dreaming because they got it, thus the belief that they can take as much as they want.
I think India should claim Pak in full. Let them justify their claim on Pak, if they succeed, then talk Kashmir.

Brood Father

Country flag
Mass murder in kashmir ....if you think killing terrorist is mass murder then please take a moral high ground and stop killing Taliban and please tell me how it is different
Stop the drone strikes against Taliban and killing their women and children and then please post a threat
And let's talk about gujrat ...every perpetrators are behind the bars and facing trails ...now please don't talk about modi ..he is acquitted by our courts which by all means are much better than yours and please if you don't believe it do one thing be the first person to raise voice of killing women and children of FATA against RAHEEL SHAREEF who ordered the their killing ..can you do that ? and can you critize it ..if you can ...then probably you have self conscious
Riots in daily basis ?? Are you crazy ...Muslims here are more progressing than probably in your country ..I will tell you what does riots mean ...when you condem people to death by blaspheme and it is done by your courts ..atleast people in my country are free to mock any religion and specially Hinduism and that too in movies and still movies goes block buster
Sirjee we are highly tolerent society and even you know it ...tell me what will happen if tasleema nasreen comes to your country ...she will be killed in the first sight and we do tolerate people like owaisi who tell about killing Hindus in 15 minutes...why??...because we believe in rights ...do you ??...you openly kill shia and ahemdi ...how can you tolerent about any other religion

Brood Father

Country flag
we support BLA and TTP ...bhai for the nth time please support your argument with proof ...your country only tell you people about that ..where are your so called NSA and why can't they perform substantial proof in world court....you know why ? ...becuase you don't have one
And about LTTE ..bhai we have lost our PM for that ...and we killed many LTTE ..bhaijaan we don't even care whether they are Hindus and tamilains ....we only cared about what Lankans are going through and bhaijaan they even ditched china for us ...so I guess we are doing right ...and please do think whatever you want to ...this is free forum as our country ...

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Where are the proofs that you were giving to international community in UN??
Truth is TTP is funded by pakistani terrorist army who uses ttp to kill innocent pakistani kids and then blame it on India. Innocent pakistani people like you are brainwashed by your terrorist army to believe their propaganda.
Tell me why your terrorist army,external agencies and corrupt politician didn't give proof to the international community at UN.
It's because they have none. You should stop trusting your terrorist army. India is not your enemy,India is your friend.
Pakistan's real enemy is terrorist punjabi army and terrorist punjabi ISI.

Blackwater

Last I heard it was ur tribal who looted and raped woman during attack in 1949 , confirmed by pak media[emoji12]

Btw u bypass my q. Why r u doing zarb-a-ajab against the same tribals who save ur Kashmir [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji12]

Blackwater

Array bhai UN kab jaoge complaint leker????[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Blackwater

Still world and ur islami bera ther mulk hume kuch nahi kahte, no islami mulk support u on Kashmir , sare kufur ho Gaye kya[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Zarvan

Still world and ur islami bera ther mulk hume kuch nahi kahte, no islami mulk support u on Kashmir , sare kufur ho Gaye kya[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
All Muslim countries support our stand on Kashmir you have habit of speaking lies.

Zarvan

Last I heard it was ur tribal who looted and raped woman during attack in 1949 , confirmed by pak media[emoji12]

Btw u bypass my q. Why r u doing zarb-a-ajab against the same tribals who save ur Kashmir [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji12]
No they didn't but yes your Army has been doing these crimes in Kashmir for past 60 years.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
No they didn't but yes your Army has been doing these crimes in Kashmir for past 60 years.
No brother,it's your terrorist army which is using tanks against her own people and committing a genocide.
The crimes you hear about in kashmir are just propaganda by your terrorist army.
You should get rid of your terrorist army.

Zarvan

No brother,it's your terrorist army which is using tanks against her own people and committing a genocide.
The crimes you hear about in kashmir are just propaganda by your terrorist army.
You should get rid of your terrorist army.
You have done mass murders in Kashmir and Gujarat is well known to and riots takes place every day in India. Not to mention several independent movements running in India.

sob

Mod
Country flag
These are facts with local tribals we took lot of Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan and in 1965 you were humiliated and defeated. Yes we lost in 1971, as for Kargil despite being most ill planned operation we still have two peaks in that region. In 2002 you ran away after 11 month stand off and loosing 2000 soldiers.
Regarding 1965 war please listen to your own people Najam Sethi, Hasan Nissar and my others. You tube is full of Pakistani sources on the truth of the 65 war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles