Are they ready for the war? new generation of Chinese soilder

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
what are the kind of recruits for PLA ??? their background please.

kickok1975

Look at him, it seems not a bad ideal to join the army. I feel much better now

Last edited:

kickok1975

Gee, who said I look too young. I'm guaranteed job after service, daddy told me

We used to be like this

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yangtze River back wave pushes front wave, front wave dies on the beach.

guy, it is the glory time for those guys who were born in 1990s.

now, we are already the front wave who die on the beach.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
While some of it is quite interesting, I think this is something most soldiers around the world do in peace times. I myself have seen Indian Army soldiers eating McDonalds' at Delhi airports listening to songs on their cell phones and sometimes even pictures of them dancing to Bollywood music. Nothing much really, man.

The poster with Mao on it is simply a propaganda poster. If soldiers begin to stay pumped up with adrenaline all the time like that, they will die of heart failure. A little light times are also good for military.

Now I don't have pics to show you about how our Army relaxes because most of the pictures are taken during on duty by press or by certified photographers. So a Google search will find you some really serious and pumped up Indian soldiers in action (usually counter-terrorism or border patrol). But trust me, our soldiers also have light moments like these.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^^ Right, I don't think its a problem at all for soldiers to engage in their choice of relaxation in peace time! They cannot present a ramrod-straight, disciplined and super-fit image all the time!!!

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
My Chinese friends, the Indian examples are much worse.

Even in times of conflict like in Kashmir riots, they can act undisciplined.

I seen photos of NSG commando taking pictures with their phones in the Mumbai attacks. And when one commando left an MP 5 right on a bed with some guy sleeping right next to him.

Last edited:

kickok1975

I hope they enjoy life in peace and never have to fight again. There were too many wars in human history and most soldiers' dead in vein and only few were ever remembered. That's the sad part of human history.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles