Anti-immigration drive: Now, Indians can't work in UK after studies

Oracle

Ya thats why i tell it's time we stop developing 1 or 2 modules in the program/software and start developing some of our own and market to the world.

Like Adobe, Nero, CRM S/W, Accounting, PoS S/W and many more which now our firm just develop and they put their name and sell in the market, You are the one too ignorant here.
Indian IT sector is more of a service provider. There is little to none product development.

For any niche product to develop, the education system needs to change and more funds should be allocated for R&D.

Also, US is a bigger market than 1.3 billion strong India. Even big companies go for cheap products from China, why would Indian companies buy a product from an Indian company, which is costlier than a Chinese one, developed with millions being spent on R&D.

Last edited:

lcatejas

Its a good move from UK govt. .. At least the Indian student will search jobs in India from now...

Rahul92

Awesome they should restrict this to science students only we dont want those managment shitheads

mayfair

I don't see why are we getting our knickers in a bleedin' twist. As far as I can make out, this legislation forbids those on student visas from working full time after they have finished their studies in other words achieved what they had claimed to have in mind when they first applied for a visa to study in that country.

Now if you wish to work there then go through the proper bloody channels. Acquire all the necessary permissions- a work-permit, specific visa etc.

Why claim some divine right to work in a foreign country, just because you were educated there. I do not believe that many genuine folks will be affected by this. The ones being shafted are mostly who indulge in immigration frauds.

As far as remittances go, I am not sure how much Indian-diaspora in UK contributes to our inward remittances in a year, but I doubt that this move will have a major impact on the overall figures. Pakis on the other hand may be crying their balls out.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tough for genuine students.

Some work to get experience in the profession that they have studied for, before they return.

I believe a Vilayati work experience helps in getting a job when they return.

I also know of many who don't want to return too!

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
If they want to stem the inflow of immigrants one good option would be to clean up their overly generous benefit system that a) makes Britons unwilling to work and b) encourages many fake asylum seekers such as Pakistanis masquerading as Afghan refugees who get handouts and shelter as soon as they land in Britain. Britain is a small island and already it's population density is more than Pakistan.

Ending the 2 year WP should be good for both UK and India. As for remittances to India, I think blue collar and working class Indians in Middle East send in the maximum.

Oracle

The unemployment rate is high in the UK and the slackers find it conducive to be on dole rather than work.

By stopping immigration, possibly the UK want their slackers to work and be off as the State Guests.
It won't work. There are Poles for menial works which Britishers (on welfare) don't do. They do curse the Polish people everyday though.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Good. now the UK has planned to import lunatics from Pakistan and Bangladesh on asylum permits and to make UK another base for Jihad in Europe. These guys are axing their feet daily with suicidal decisions.

Blackwater

Good. now the UK has planned to import lunatics from Pakistan and Bangladesh on asylum permits and to make UK another base for Jihad in Europe. These guys are axing their feet daily with suicidal decisions.
nahi yaar. UK loves India. UK wants Quality people and only India can provide that.UK has become very tough on illegal workers and bogus asylum seekers.

Every day they raid business where illegal worker work , most of them are paki kebab house. Business man are fined 10,000 pounds per illegal worker. Due to that almost every businessman has stopped hiring illegal workers.

No.2) You know a paki who want to apply visa to UK has to wait 6 months to 1 year in normal cases and visa is stamped in Dubai not in Pakistan. on the other hand Indians gets UK visa in 7 days to 1 months. In my case, i got in 1 day.

no 3) UK also tighten marriage laws. if u want to call ur spouse to UK after marriage, you have to earn 20,000 pounds per year. you know 80% pakis and bangla manus lives on govt benefits,they can not call their spouses.

So, indirectly UK does not want pakis and bangla manus in their country. they want only Quality Indians

Oracle

nahi yaar. UK loves India. UK wants Quality people and only India can provide that.UK has become very tough on illegal workers and bogus asylum seekers.

Every day they raid business where illegal worker work , most of them are paki kebab house. Business man are fined 10,000 pounds per illegal worker. Due to that almost every businessman has stopped hiring illegal workers.

No.2) You know a paki who want to apply visa to UK has to wait 6 months to 1 year in normal cases and visa is stamped in Dubai not in Pakistan. on the other hand Indians gets UK visa in 7 days to 1 months. In my case, i got in 1 day.

no 3) UK also tighten marriage laws. if u want to call ur spouse to UK after marriage, you have to earn 20,000 pounds per year. you know 80% pakis and bangla manus lives on govt benefits,they can not call their spouses.

So, indirectly UK does not want pakis and bangla manus in their country. they want only Quality Indians
This is something which I wanted to say for sometime now, but did not for some obvious reasons. But, in the process, many Indians are also getting the boot because of these Pakis and Bangladeshis.

pmaitra

Yeah right, LOL: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/europe-russia/33650-qatada-happiest-man-england.html

I see their appreciation for quality. :lol:

pmaitra

^^

You have a point. They will also give asylum to people and later trade (extradite) them when the need arises. Very cunning indeed.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
One day when they all get old with no worthy replacement, they will all rush to India to find people to work for them. Just a matter of time. It's the same with other western countries.

Blackwater

One day when they all get old with no worthy replacement, they will all rush to India to find people to work for them. Just a matter of time. It's the same with other western countries.

Noo way. Noooo need. There is already so much Indians already settled in UK .Their children will work in future..

Why go to India when India is already in UK:pound::pound::pound::scared2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

panduranghari

I am sure your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you made that comment. UK does not love India or Indians. Ask a born and raised Asian Indian in the UK. There is a glass ceiling for anyone non Anglo-Saxon.

The quality Indians BS does not rub. Indians come to the UK for money. Anyone who believes they will come if there is not enough money is deluded. The carrot of British passport is good for many. But once you cut through the bull shit, you can see how bad these people are.

Do I begrudge them? No. I am here by my choice and by holding on to the Indian passport, I will decide when to leave.

Actually they should give UK visas to all Bangldeshis and Pakis, in that case India will thrive faster.

arya

Country flag
thats not a good thing , govt must reconsider that

Blackwater

I am sure your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you made that comment. UK does not love India or Indians. Ask a born and raised Asian Indian in the UK. There is a glass ceiling for anyone non Anglo-Saxon.

The quality Indians BS does not rub. Indians come to the UK for money. Anyone who believes they will come if there is not enough money is deluded. The carrot of British passport is good for many. But once you cut through the bull shit, you can see how bad these people are.

Do I begrudge them? No. I am here by my choice and by holding on to the Indian passport, I will decide when to leave.

Actually they should give UK visas to all Bangldeshis and Pakis, in that case India will thrive faster.
See u must put one thing in ur mind " A gora will remain Gora, he will never like brown skin dominating"

Degree of racism can be more or less. For example a British Gora is more racist than Holland Gora. but both r racist..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles