An eye for an eye – I don’t care if we all go blind.

Discussion in 'Defence & Strategic Issues' started by prajapati, Feb 18, 2010.

1. prajapati

prajapati Regular Member

blog by john b /itimes/ all credits to him only

3. F-14

F-14 Global Defence Moderator Senior Member

It shows the bare bone Frustration that most of us share.

to Hell with ahimsa and aman Ki asha Just Bomb Pakistan to oblivion and beyond let the Indus run red with blood because as the blogger said I don’t care if we all go blind.

4. venkat

venkat Regular Member

An eye for an eye – I don’t care if we all go blind. This ideology is required to be employed while dealing with the country which operates terror outfits like LeT,JuD,HUji,IM as front line defence against India.ISI aim to maim India at any cost. Jihad and all that rubbish is pure bunkum!!!!

5. bengalraider

bengalraider DFI Technocrat Stars and Ambassadors

in a fast food joint next to the imperial shipyard
    An ideology i have been supporting since 26/11, I Worked at the Oberoi nariman point for near abt a year before being transferred to New Delhi. Some of my closest friends were in the hotel that fateful night ;a few people i know died that night. The way i see it if i had not been transferred it may well have been my name you would have read , i have also been to pune did my college there; the German bakery incident if it had happened 5 years ago might have had me there as well.In the next The next attack i might not be far away The time for action is now here now. I'm ready and willing to go blind if need be.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010