Air attacks in Mizoram, 1966 - our dirty, little secret

VaghaDeva

sum gai
by your logic anyone who isn't a hardcore sanghvadi and/or brahmin/kshatriya/vaishya is anti-national.

You don't have to be a hindu. You have to respect your ancestry and culture of your ancestors (not like how pakis always try to imitate arabs) and to have indian ancestry.

What do you want? Take the Mizo inhabited parts of Burma?
even if I did do you still think creating some kind of social construct for the government to peddle around would work?

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I can definately agree with that @DingDong . You can't have Indian nationalism if your not indian to the CORE. If you think of yourself as Bharatiya and have some sort of connection to vedic culture as well as blood that is why tamils are the only Dravidians that want to separate from India (albeit few compared to the majority of Tamils) because even though they share a dharmic culture connection their language is different compared to the other Dravidian languages with a high degree of Aryan influence and they look different... also the general hatred for brahmins and that's bad because they have historically been part of India. This of course allowed those people to be manipulated easily and develop a disdain for vedic culture which leads to separatist movements eventually. The Nation makes the State the Borders don't make the Nation
Read about Ahom kingdom and its Hindu roots. Ahom kingdom was pretty long and had more than half the area of current NE under it.

Read this:

Manipur still has Vaishnava Meitei living in the valley. Don't disconnect the Dharmic roots of people from North East.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
.....Who said I was going to give them mine? You keep YOUR trash to YOURSELF. And before you comment actually look at the ethnic boundaries.
A new concept - 'ethnic boundary'. I don't understand why people like you suddenly crop up with notions like this and pass judgment whether or not Mizoram or any other place should be part of India when you are freezing your ass in Canada? Next you would ask that why should the vast central Indian region which is Maoist infested be a part of India.

Then you went on to say Tamils want to separate from Union! What are you? Moron or trozan horse?

What is even Indian to the core means? What is the qualification for that? What boxes need to be ticked for being a true Indian?

The Mizo seperatist movements have almost died and with new generations who migrate to Mainland, the little problems of intigration they had, is also fasing away.

There will always be some rotten apples in a orchard, doesn't mean that all are. A shit like Kanaiyah or Umar Khalid or Rohith Vemulla doesn't mean that all students are anti-national.

The intial friction NE had during making of the Union and the later period, is because the Union's deep neglect for the NE. Which since the time of coalition Govts began, had started to change and the picrure is very very different. The lack of tolerance that NE people have for Hindiwalas come for a lot of reasons, and I would say that the arrogance and lack of courtesy of the people from mainland India is a major factor for that. Also, the Assam was first flooded with refugee Hindu bengalis from Bangladesh and then muslim illegals, watching the example they are right to deny complete access to their lands as in Hills the resources are limited and every new migrant will be taking from the little share they are supposed to get.

So I suggest that you keep you filthy divisive theories at the dark stinking place you call your head, and let us Indians decide how we stay together.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
The Ahom Kingdom was Assamese it had dharmic roots. I'm talking about everyone else.

shade

Country flag
Read about Ahom kingdom and its Hindu roots. Ahom kingdom was pretty long and had more than half the area of current NE under it.

Read this:

Manipur still has Vaishnava Meitei living in the valley. Don't disconnect the Dharmic roots of people from North East.
strangely enough in Manipur the rates of terrorism is highest except maybe Assam.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
A new concept - 'ethnic boundary'. I don't understand why people like you suddenly crop up with notions like this and pass judgment whether or not Mizoram should be part of India when you are freezing your ass in Canada? Next you would ask that why should the vast central Indian region which is Maoist infested be a part of India.

Then you went on to say Tamils want to separate from Union! What are you? Moron or trozan horse?

What is even Indian to the core means? What is the qualification for that? What boxes need to be ticked for being a true Indian?

The Mizo seperatist movements have almost died and with new generations who migrate to Mainland, the little problems of intigration they had is also fasing away.

There will always be some rotten apples in a orchard, doesn't mean that all are. A shit like Kanaiyah or Umar Khalid or Rohith Vemulla doesn't mean that all students are anti-national.

The intial friction NE had during making of the Union and the later period, is because the Union's deep neglect for the NE. Which since the time of coalition Govts began, started to change and rhe picrure is very very different. The laxk of tolerance that NE people have for Hindiwalas come for a lot of reasons, and I would say that the arrogance and lack of courtesy of the people from mainland India is a major factor for that. Also, the Assam was first flooded with refugee Hindu bengalis from Bangladesh and then muslim illegals, they are right to deny complete access to their lands as in Hills the resources are limited and every new migrant will be taking from the little share they are supposed to get.

So I suggest that you keep you filthy divisive theories at the dark stinking place you call your head, and let us Indians decide how we stay together.

oooooh burn. Okay I can accept that Meitai is Dharmic

shade

Country flag
A new concept - 'ethnic boundary'. I don't understand why people like you suddenly crop up with notions like this and pass judgment whether or not Mizoram should be part of India when you are freezing your ass in Canada? Next you would ask that why should the vast central Indian region which is Maoist infested be a part of India.

The Mizo seperatist movements have almost died and with new generations who migrate to Mainland, the little problems of intigration they had is also fasing away.

The intial friction NE had during making of the Union and the later period, is because the Union's deep neglect for the NE. Which since the time of coalition Govts began, started to change and rhe picrure is very very different. The laxk of tolerance that NE people have for Hindiwalas come for a lot of reasons, and I would say that the arrogance and lack of courtesy of the people from mainland India is a major factor for that. Also, the Assam was first flooded with refugee Hindu bengalis from Bangladesh and then muslim illegals, they are right to deny complete access to their lands as in Hills the resources are limited and every new migrant will be taking from the little share they are supposed to get.

+9000000

NEers should focus their 'nationalism' on keeping those bangloldeshi illegals out.

In Tripura the native Tripuris/Kokboroks are losing their sht because thanks to heavy bong migration they are just 20% of population.
No reservation for these guys,No jobs for them,because they are 20% in their own state.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
strangely enough in Manipur the rates of terrorism is highest except maybe Assam.
The Imphal valley is Hindu dominated Meitei and rest hills around are Nagas. If missionaries had not played their dirty tricks, things would have been much easier.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
oooooh burn. Okay I can accept that Meitai is Dharmic
It is classic reply of a grade one moron when he does not have any reply and has been caught pants down. Even the image you produced was of a class one moron.

Btw, nobody cares whether you accept or not that Meiteis are hindus. They would not stop being Hindu if you did not accept. For the matter almost 40% of population of Manipur people are Hindus when about 10% of Mizos are Hindus. Neither they nor us care for opinion of interpolars like you.

shade

Country flag
The Imphal valley is Hindu dominated Meitei and rest hills around are Nagas. If missionaries had not played their dirty tricks, things would have been much easier.
I used to think meiteis were 40/40 in terms of religion.
I doubt there religion is the main metric,but the 'meitei' 'nationalism' is.
the place was ruled by a king aka 'Princely State',when under sardar patels/army's "persuasion"(heheehehe :D ) he signed the instrument of accession.
Most of drama in Manipur is there based on this allegedly( ;) ) "forced" signing of instrument of accession.

oh also the king was a meitei hindu,so no question of missionary hand in this.

this is a classic case of continual political manipulation that has reached crazy levels
politicians fanning this nationalism drama for votes.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It ia classic reply of a grade one moron when he does not have any reply and has been caught pants down. Even the image you produced were of a class one moron.

Btw, nobody cares whther you accept or not that Meiteis are hindus. They would not stop being Hindu if you did not accept. For the matter almost 40% of population of Manipur people are Hindus when about 10% of Mizos are Hindus. Neither they nor us care for opinion of interpolars like you.
I am wondering about what kind of people Canada takes in!! One is our kill-bill @punjab47 and now this dude!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I used to think meiteis were 40/40 in terms of religion.
I doubt there religion is the main metric,but the 'meitei' 'nationalism' is.
the place was ruled by a king aka 'Princely State',when under sardar patels/army's "persuasion"(heheehehe :D ) he signed the instrument of accession.
Most of drama in Manipur is there based on this allegedly( ;) ) "forced" signing of instrument of accession.

oh also the king was a meitei hindu,so no question of missionary hand in this.

this is a classic case of continual political manipulation that has reached crazy levels
politicians fanning this nationalism drama for votes.

I meant the current problems in Manipur at least are caused by the hill nagas. They put blockade every now and then. I do not think the valley living Meiteis ever formed any militia.

Most of the Meiteis I have met have been pretty much integrated. And you would not expect it, but half of them have SC certificate while other half have no reservation. So that should give you an idea on the religious composition.

Ofcourse, all Nagas have ST certificate.

DingDong

Country flag
+9000000

NEers should focus their 'nationalism' on keeping those bangloldeshi illegals out.

In Tripura the native Tripuris/Kokboroks are losing their sht because thanks to heavy bong migration they are just 20% of population.
No reservation for these guys,No jobs for them,because they are 20% in their own state.
These migrations were strategically encouraged by the successive government, not for vote bank, but to introduce "outsiders", "non-tribals" and "non-native tribals" in the region. Mainland Indians were too scared to go in those parts. This was a form of demographic engineering which has worked in our favour. This has created a population base in the region which has got different political goals and aspirations compared to the rest and is less prone to picking up weapons.

Indian State is too strong to get intimidated by the bloody attacks on her forces, this is a price we are ready to pay, what the Indian state feared was another "well orchestrated" and "well organized" operation by a unified insurgent front which could cut off certain regions long enough for the insurgents to gain legitimacy from the foreign powers, an attempt which was thwarted in Mizoram through brutal tactics.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I'll give you a little extra tid bit of info
Mizoram,Meghalya and Nagaland are all protestant christian majority states,converted from tribal savagery to Christianity
by
British and American missionaries.
I feel to some extent there is a western hand in some of these terrorist activities.
hell im catholic myself but i dont trust the americans and british.
buddy I have lived in that area for 4 years.. so I know the people how simple they are. Rather.. indeed more cool that all this halla gulla delhiites

Most of the youth is busy either with football or singing some song ( most of them play real good guitar) .. or discussing about martial arts..

they are very lively people.. and very adventurous.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles