Aftermath of Trump Victory

airtel

Country flag
Huh? Kill 3.5 million people in the US alone? :hail:

And then I suppose the 20+ million Muslims in Europe also can be 'killed or deported'. :hail:I don't understand.

They aren't cockroaches in your bathroom to get rid of using a can of HIT

Jeez... if only wishes were horses... mighty Russia would have cleansed microscopic Chechnya of Muslims.
in the case of World-War they will be Killed Like cockroaches in bathroom ...........Russians have Killed a very Large No. Muslims during soviet Rule .......
If Americans can Do Carpet Bombing & Nuclear attacks then they can also do ethnic cleansing and Genocide .....................they themselves created those human rights and blah blah rules and they can break them anytime .

by the way Americans already control most of the Muslim world .................so no need of war as of now .

Krusty

Country flag
in the case of World-War they will be Killed Like cockroaches in bathroom ...........Russians have Killed a very Large No. Muslims during soviet Rule .......
If Americans can Do Carpet Bombing & Nuclear attacks then they can also do ethnic cleansing and Genocide .....................they themselves created those human rights and blah blah rules and they can break them anytime .

by the way Americans already control most of the Muslim world .................so no need of war as of now .
So you do agree that attacking Mecca means world war. Nothing short of it can be a pretext for attacking Mecca. And now, that means hundreds of nukes flying about.... how many countries want it?

This is what I meant by insurance of KSA. If you are gonna Attack it, it means a world war.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
So you do agree that attacking Mecca means world war.
No ............Most Muslims will Not fight Against a country Like USA , there will be few Riots , terrorist attacks but not World war because Muslims dont have that ability .

Germany & Japan were Highly developed they were Not dependent on foreign countries for weapons and other equipment ..............they Produced thousands of Fighter planes , Tanks , WarShips etc to Fight wars ..............Muslims can not do that .

Americans are Too Powerful for them .

Krusty

Country flag
No ............Most Muslims will Not fight Against a country Like USA , there will be few Riots , terrorist attacks but not World war because Muslims dont have that ability .

Germany & Japan were Highly developed they were Not dependent on foreign countries for weapons and other equipment ..............they Produced thousands of Fighter planes , Tanks , WarShips etc to Fight wars ..............Muslims can not do that .

Americans are Too Powerful for them .
Wow... you are over simplifying everything. First you said 3.5mill Muslims can be killed or deported. 20mil Muslims are still in EU. Anyway, let me bring in another angle. Assuming US attacks Mecca, don't you think Russia and China will use this to batter and weaken USA? Russia in particular would want revenge for what USA did in Afghanistan. This situation is highly complex with a huge number of variables. But thinking any country can bomb Mecca and get away with it with just a few bruises is definitely underselling the situation.

@Razor @Project Dharma @pmaitra USA experts please lend your thoughts..

airtel

Country flag
Wow... you are over simplifying everything. First you said 3.5mill Muslims can be killed or deported. 20mil Muslims are still in EU. Anyway, let me bring in another angle. Assuming US attacks Mecca, don't you think Russia and China will use this to batter and weaken USA? Russia in particular would want revenge for what USA did in Afghanistan. This situation is highly complex with a huge number of variables. But thinking any country can bomb Mecca and get away with it with just a few bruises is definitely underselling the situation.

Americans can always Blame ISIS for the attacks ...............and do kadi Ninda .
20 Million Muslims in Europe are not trained for wars , they can not get big weapons which can defeat powerful armies .

but Americans already control Most of the Muslim world ..................what is the need of direct conflict ?
they can always use one Group against another , spread diseases Like Ebola , do genocides and get away with it.

Last edited:

pmaitra

My position is simple - if it happened in the past, it can happen in the future. I am not restricting myself to the current few decades.

Mecca was indeed attacked. See these:
Siege of Mecca (683)
Qamartian Attack on Mecca (930)

Also, this is interesting: Iran threatens to leave 'only Mecca and Medina' untouched if Saudi Arabia does something 'ignorant'

pmaitra

That's weird logic... if something happened 1000+ yrs ago then it could happen again!!!

Greeks would invade Pakistan/India??
Uzbeks would rule India again???
British would take over India again??

US (even Trump) will take every precaution to not make it seem like Christians are destroying Islam!! West would not attack destroy Mecca/Medina unless ISIS has declared that to be their Capital city and need to take out the leadership!! But it will never be just to attack the artifact of a religion!!
Sure, why not? It might not happen in the next two decades, but it could definitely happen, say, after hundred years.

Of course,the British could definitely take India over. They did not start as the British Indian Empire from the outset. They came as traders. Then they established the British East India Company. One thing led to the other. You know the rest.

Rome was not built in a day. Large Empires are not forged in a day.

here2where

.. President Trump announced on Thursday that the United States would withdraw from the Paris climate accord..
Oh don't worry, Orange-utan was just fulfillng one more election promise - increase jobs in Manufacturing-Midwest by polluting the planet without limits. And slash best friend Obama a wee bit smaller as well, while at it.

All those who donated to Donald Duck's campaign (ExxonMobil, Koch Industries, Continental Energy, and other mega-polluting companies, among others) now have a satisfied smile and treating themselves to the finest single-malts. Hic!

pmaitra

Oh don't worry, Orange-utan was just fulfillng one more election promise - increase jobs in Manufacturing-Midwest by polluting the planet without limits. And slash best friend Obama a wee bit smaller as well, while at it.

All those who donated to Donald Duck's campaign (ExxonMobil, Koch Industries, Continental Energy, and other mega-polluting companies, among others) now have a satisfied smile and treating themselves to the finest single-malts. Hic!
The President is Donald and the Vice President is Mike. I've read jokes that say "Donald Duck" and "Mickey Mouse."

Krusty

Country flag
My position is simple - if it happened in the past, it can happen in the future. I am not restricting myself to the current few decades.

Mecca was indeed attacked. See these:
Siege of Mecca (683)
Qamartian Attack on Mecca (930)

Also, this is interesting: Iran threatens to leave 'only Mecca and Medina' untouched if Saudi Arabia does something 'ignorant'
Conditions existed a thousand years ago were vastly different. Example, there were no 'countries' with nukes and the Muslim diaspora were virtually non existent compared to today. Besides, Islam and its spread across the world were at the infant stages and can hardly be compared to the presence and integration of Islam across the glove today. A thousand years so Islam was in its nascent stages. Now it's been firmly integrated in societies across the globe.

Your last link only goes to show no matter how much each Sect under Islam hate each other, they always put Islam first. Attacking Mecca would rally the Shias and Sunnis together to fight kafirs.

I'm not saying it can never happen, but no country would want to do that overtly or covertly (think WikiLeaks and their fondness for leaking classified documents) and not even the USA would consider such a move without expecting massive repercussions across the globe. Even trump would think Long and hard before even remotely endorsing such a move.

pmaitra

Conditions existed a thousand years ago were vastly different. Example, there were no 'countries' with nukes and the Muslim diaspora were virtually non existent compared to today. Besides, Islam and its spread across the world were at the infant stages and can hardly be compared to the presence and integration of Islam across the glove today. A thousand years so Islam was in its nascent stages. Now it's been firmly integrated in societies across the globe.

Your last link only goes to show no matter how much each Sect under Islam hate each other, they always put Islam first. Attacking Mecca would rally the Shias and Sunnis together to fight kafirs.

I'm not saying it can never happen, but no country would want to do that overtly or covertly (think WikiLeaks and their fondness for leaking classified documents) and not even the USA would consider such a move without expecting massive repercussions across the globe. Even trump would think Long and hard before even remotely endorsing such a move.
Agree with what you said, but consider the possibility that the attacks might come from Muslims, and not from a non-Muslim nation. Did you know that in one of the two events I mentioned, the Ummayid attackers were predominantly Syrians?

Compersion

Country flag
If USA can have withdrawal from Climate Agreement ...

Why North Korea cannot withdrawal from NPT and not sign the CTBT ... tomorrow what if another North Korea comes up ... who is responsible ? india because of its second tests (after 1974) and where everyone knew India had capability well before 1970s ... is it Pakistan because it tested with a clandestine and secret program ? is it someone else ... jump into the swimming pool before seeing how deep it is.

Someone said PRC is loving Trump -------- not sure if today is to judge but he has a lot of dynamics to play.

airtel

Country flag

upload_2017-6-2_12-34-58.png

upload_2017-6-2_12-35-34.png

upload_2017-6-2_12-36-22.png

upload_2017-6-2_12-36-59.png

upload_2017-6-2_12-37-26.png

What Muslims Did ??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

Krusty

Country flag
Agree with what you said, but consider the possibility that the attacks might come from Muslims, and not from a non-Muslim nation. Did you know that in one of the two events I mentioned, the Ummayid attackers were predominantly Syrians?
Agree. Perhaps USA could use Muslim groups to Attack Islamic countries. They have done it before, they will do it again. However, what is the possibility of Islamic groups attacking Mecca and Medina in this day and age where there is a strong consensus in the Islamic world regarding Mecca and Medina? Something that wasn't the case a thousand years ago and people used to fight over the title of 'caliph' by waging war and capturing Mecca.

P.S: the only 'islamic' group incan think of is the US backed ISIS which might Attack Mecca and Medina. The Islamic worlds stance is confused at best WRT ISIS. Regardless, they ISIS has said back in 2015 that their aim is to capture Mecca and destroy the Kabba. Something that doesn't sit well with the Islamic world.

pmaitra

Agree. Perhaps USA could use Muslim groups to Attack Islamic countries. They have done it before, they will do it again. However, what is the possibility of Islamic groups attacking Mecca and Medina in this day and age where there is a strong consensus in the Islamic world regarding Mecca and Medina? Something that wasn't the case a thousand years ago and people used to fight over the title of 'caliph' by waging war and capturing Mecca.

P.S: the only 'islamic' group incan think of is the US backed ISIS which might Attack Mecca and Medina. The Islamic worlds stance is confused at best WRT ISIS. Regardless, they ISIS has said back in 2015 that their aim is to capture Mecca and destroy the Kabba. Something that doesn't sit well with the Islamic world.
May or may not be true but this sure is interesting: Saudi Arabia accuses Yemen's Houthi rebels of firing missile towards Mecca

airtel

Country flag

Last year there was an attack on Madina Mosque (nobody was blamed , Nobody took responsibility ..............few Muslims were arrested , Including Saudi citizens )

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...016-medina-mosque-attack-170430171837891.html

Krusty

Country flag
That
yes. It did happen. At a time when Caliphs sat in Mecca and it was common for worthy individuals to challenge him and wage a war, kill the caliph and take the title for oneself. But that is no longer the case. Is it? Can any Muslim today now dare to try and take the Holy grounds by force? Please refer to my previous post.

Krusty

Country flag
Last year there was an attack on Madina Mosque (nobody was blamed , Nobody took responsibility ..............few Muslims were arrested , Including Saudi citizens )

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...016-medina-mosque-attack-170430171837891.html

I reiterate. Even though the cities of Mecca and Medina are holy, there are tens of hundreds of Mosques there. I am very specific about masjid al haram and masjid an nawabi ...

Although I'm curious, was there any group that was later found responsible?

Krusty

Country flag
@pmaitra @airtel regardless, KSA has finalised a 300billion$ Defence deal with the USA. No country shells out so much just for a 'Defence deal'. I think it's another form of insurance that USA doesn't try out any experiments in KSA. 300b$ is just way too much to pass off as just another Defence deal. It's the kind of money a country uses to buy out a members of the US congress...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles