A Very Happy Republic Day 2013 !

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
मेरे प्यारे भारतवासियों को गणतन्त्र दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनायें !! :india:

KS

Bye bye DFI
^^ Thanks for uploading this for ppl who cant watch DD..:)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Somebody update the Wike page on Republic day, doodle is brining in loads of visitors to the page but it seem bland and without any pics! :rolleyes:

Someone hurry.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Happy Republic Day.

Thought for the day : We are a democracy but are we a Republic ?

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Brothers and sisters -Wish all of you a very happy republic day..jai Hind

Very well asked By Mr singh..Have we achieved the true -res publica status in the last 6 decades.Once taken out of platonic version of socratic dialogue,its debatable whether Our state has justified its retributions to its fellow bonafide citizens in its truest sense of Being or Making of the Right REPUBLICA. Well I would say its a relative notion rather than an Absolute state we are going through considering the diversities and magnitude of its brotherhood to be taken care of .However as long as the conscience of a country remains to its core principles I hope we shall reach there eventually.jai Hind.

Hermanos y hermanas, deseo a todos un muy feliz Día de la República .. Jai Hind

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Happy Republic Day.

Thought for the day : We are a democracy but are we a Republic ?
Not until the fake gandhis are kicked out of INDIA and the divide and conquer policy of the congress, which claims itself secular is thrown out of power......

KS

Bye bye DFI
For the fourth year in a row, no tableau from TN....:( :tsk:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Am I the only one who feels Pranab da's wife is too young and Ghulam nabi azad's wife is hawt ?

Sukerchakia

Am I the only one who feels Pranab da's wife is too young and Ghulam nabi azad's wife is hawt ?
Dude, you are probably confusing their daughters (or some other female relative) with their wives. Control your tharak-ness. :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
THe emergence of regional parties and coalition politics is one of the biggest threats to India.Regional parties lead to lack of cohesiveness and coherence in government. It leads to ineffective governance and unnecessary politics. Two party system is much more preferable IMO
Yeah right. If we had two party system, what happened in assam would have been evenly distributed and assam would be in danger ostensibly secession:rolleyes:

Ever wondered why the regional parties exist in the first place? If the national parties were better than regional parties who is going to vote for regional parties? UK has multi party systems... It is not rotting like India is it?

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I cant seem to add a picture in the Wike page for Republic Day.. Please help add this pic as today millions will read the page.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles