56 inch territory give away like Mr N ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Leave the Bangalore police, I will personally ensure that you go back without your bones intact. Idiot.

Now stop engaging with me, I don't have time for brain-dead anti-national morons who live in the 5th century.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
You won't understand, time is wasted on you. Been in South too long, across Vindya different culture. We'll just keep to ourselves & do our thing.

It's only miseducation by people like you, who cause the few incidents where it gets to force. Guru Kuls are rising, so are deras & 'Sanatan Sikhi'. North South moving in opposite directions.

We're having cultural revival, you're going down toilet.

O well, & you won't fight me you know that lol. It's not in your blood, maybe poison other thing is, you're too scared to stand up to a politically correct Ideology. You have no ability to stand in front of a man,

Edit the other thing is you ignore differences between jaatis & what they're suited for. I.e you're doing business, but by your blood it will b easier for you to learn sanskrit & Vedas. Problem is not is Varan b Karam which it is. Problem is people like you, want to turn their back on their blood & Matharbhumi. Loss is yours, go ahead & emigrate to west. You would like it, anyone with any sense sees it as wasteland. Better if you & these other melech leave & we bring back the half decent ones left here.

My own female relatives don't even touch a pen, handed to them by a melech. You would give your own daughter to one, yet both types of people are supposed to be 'same' & 'equal'

Fk u & Fk Jesus.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

Last edited:

charlie

Country flag
Indian policy has been to give away land for the last 7 decades.
India was almost twice as big as it is today 100 years ago. Indian governments change but the policy of giving up land does not change.
I can't say about the rest of the land we lost but on Indo-bangla deal, look at the map for the area we have lost, almost all of them were inside bangladesh. What option did we have apart from letting it go ? If we asked some part of bangladesh land that equals to the land we lost definitely Bangladesh would have not agreed

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Edit the other thing is you ignore differences between jaatis & what they're suited for. I.e you're doing business, but by your blood it will b easier for you to learn sanskrit & Vedas.
Better if you & these other melech leave & we bring back the half decent ones left here.
My own female relatives don't even touch a pen, handed to them by a melech.
Quoted this asswipe's statements for posterity. There might even be a case to get this pothead arrested under relevant IPC sections. Maybe moderators familiar with the law (@sayareakd, @A chauhan) can pitch in.

punjab47

Banned
I'm aware of no law, in canada or India that says you have to touch a white person. :pound::pound::pound::cool1:

:balleballe::india:

You think Jatt like this, will 'arrest' or fight with me for same ideology.
Your whole Police, Army, Paramilitary is:

Jatt, Rajput, Dogra

+ Khatri (Ikshvaaku) & Jaat (Half Ikshvaaku Half Shudra i.e not melech)

Do you remember, what happened when Congress overstepped its aukaat?

Wasn't Sikh Regiment surrounding Delhi?

:rofl:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Quoted this asswipe's statements for posterity. There might even be a case to get this pothead arrested under relevant IPC sections. Maybe moderators familiar with the law (@sayareakd, @A chauhan) can pitch in.
Not able to edit my old posts. Lawyers on the board of this forum (@sayareakd, @A chauhan) kindly do a brief sanity check to ensure that posts such as this do not put the forum itself in trouble with the authorities. We don't want to be the next ones to end up on GoI's "banned list" directive to ISPs.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
unless you mean Jaati who are outside 4 traditional Varan.

Go read what Ganga Putra Bhism Pitama Ji says on this.

Gurus never banned anything, they got rid of untouchable. Nothing else, Aad Granth Sahib references the 4 Varan commonly.

Dasam Granth Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji tells his lineage from Ikshvaaku Ji to Ram Chandra Ji through to Kush Ji & then his Sodhi Gotra.

Only the British inspired Singh Sabha movement tried to change this & give Sikhs a separate identity from 'hindus'.

& don't bring Singh into this, he's admittedly a mona who drinks daru & knows nothing of this. Not to mention he's not of Ikshvaaku Vansh in first place.

Become good Hindus first, then can talk of Sikhi. & not this secularized nonsense,

Sikh is the unified Hindu identity,

Shiva Vishnu Devi worshippers all under one roof.

Nirmala Udasi Sevapanthi NIhang a samprada for each Varan.

You are trying to compete with that, with your race cast everything mix nonsense.

Raj Bina Dharam Na Challay
Dharam Bina Sab Dallay Mallay -

Guru Gobind Singh Ji

That's why you're so confused, Bangalorean.

You invited me to Bangalore right?

Don't worry if not this year, then ext. Soon, I'll have lifetime in Bharat. But if you say to my face a Bramin girl, should marry a shudra I'll thrash you.

& None of your bangalore police, are going to touch a Sardar.
:hmm:

This may just my imagination running wild,but are you a troll account of Singh sir. You seem to have the ability to post despite getting banned.

Peter, I've known a few bengali bramins. Just like bhappa aroras from Pakistan, you get thrashed by muslims. Then you come to another part of India, & try to turn it back into the Islamic hell hole you left.

Have fun in Bangladesh man

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥
Thank you sir for telling the truth. After I get thrashed in Bengal I will come to Punjab and settle there.
:bplease:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I'm aware of no law, in canada or India that says you have to touch a white person. :pound::pound::pound::cool1:

Jatt, Rajput, Dogra

Yes, and India showed you your aukaat then.

@TrueSpirit2 here is one more character.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the above many posts restore one's confidence in this forum

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
the above many posts restore one's confidence in this forum
Forget confidence. The real question is how (hoooooooow) this guy is posting even after he is banned?
Mods are you listening??? hooooooooooooooww........?????????

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Jatt, Rajput, Dogra

You are great dude. . .I had not laughed this much in recent times.

Way to go man. . . .

Riddler_22

There's no way this @punjab47 guy is a Sikh.A true Sikh will never talk trash like this idiot has been spouting ever since he has joined the forum.Most probably a paki punjabi troll.Stop giving him attention guys,not worth it.

Rashna

Country flag
Hahaha.... funny thread.................................................... .

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Bangalorean What is meant by your statement ?
I remember you pointing out a specimen or two (not sure whether on this forum or some other) who used to wear the Khalistan insurgency as a "badge of honour" - how they "never bend before injustice" and all that crap.

Here is one more guy who is wired the same way.

punjab47

Banned
You show your aukaat, by saying something on attack on Akal Takht.

You show you are a muslim, as was Indira.

Past that, Idk Idc really w.e that movement was iit is not now.
Half the people following were confused teenagers, fact is

Sardar Surrounded Your Delhi & could have brought your Leader Sonia out in chains.

Know your aukaat, when you are a bramin who has left Hinduism & eats beef, should not insult Sardars.

Because even chandals will jump on you,

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

Global Defence

New threads

Articles