500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Apple CEO....seriously why that much of love on India? any plans?
Of course. They sold 27 million iphones in India last year.

They are planing of setting up a manufacturing plant in India. Tax negotiations are going on. They also want to set up istores across India.

India was a major part which helped apple to once again make it to the top as "Top smartphone producer & seller". Without India, they would be way down the rankings. Same goes for Samsung.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Of course. They sold 27 million iphones in India last year.

They are planing of setting up a manufacturing plant in India. Tax negotiations are going on. They also want to set up istores across India.

India was a major part which helped apple to once again make it to the top as "Top smartphone producer & seller". Without India, they would be way down the rankings. Same goes for Samsung.
27 fucking million phones.....seriously 27 million X 600$ per each mobile on average will be $16 billion in sales in India...

pmaitra

I mean we are mobile phone that can be used for long time or just a use and throw card...........
I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

People here (in the US) sometimes set up temporary stalls to sell merchandise. They use their iPhones and a gadget (card reader) that attaches to the iPhone. The customer gets to swipe his credit card the way it is shown in the image. The customer then types in his email id and an email receipt is sent to the customer.

If India becomes a cashless or less-cash economy, Apple will win a jackpot. The trick is to get them to manufacture their hardware in India.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

People here (in the US) sometimes set up temporary stalls to sell merchandise. They use their iPhones and a gadget (card reader) that attaches to the iPhone. The customer gets to swipe his credit card the way it is shown in the image. The customer then types in his email id and an email receipt is sent to the customer.

If India becomes a cashless or less-cash economy, Apple will win a jackpot. The trick is to get them to manufacture their hardware in India.
But apple pay is not that viable for merchants here...and what i was conveying is that apple will invest in R&D and make mobiles truely here or just assembles just like they used people in china...and throw away

pmaitra

But apple pay is not that viable for merchants here...and what i was conveying is that apple will invest in R&D and make mobiles truely here or just assembles just like they used people in china...and throw away
I don't know what Apple will do. It is hard to predict the future.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Apple Pay has no relevance in India, but their biometric identification is useful. I don't think android phones have biometric ID as standard feature yet.

Khagesh

Will demonetise 100 Rupee note if someone asked me about gains from demonetisation again: Narendra Modi
03, Feb 2017 By Sandeep Kadian

New Delhi: Fed up of the queries on demonetisation, PM Narendra Modi has warned today that if anyone asks me about the gains from demonetisation again, he will demonetise the 100 Rupee note. Earlier, old 500 and 1000 Rupee notes were demonetised on 8th of November in a step that shook the nation.

Over the past 3 months, several gains from demonetisation have been mentioned. From fighting corruption to removing black money, fighting terrorism, human trafficking, drugs trade, cashless economy to cheap real estate, everything has been credited to demonetisation. However, none of them have been quantified and that has led people to repeatedly ask about the gains from demonetisation. PM Modi finally had enough of this question when even a party MP asked him about it.

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com...sked-gains-demonetisation-narendra-modi-19322

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Will demonetise 100 Rupee note if someone asked me about gains from demonetisation again: Narendra Modi

New Delhi: Fed up of the queries on demonetisation, PM Narendra Modi has warned today that if anyone asks me about the gains from demonetisation again, he will demonetise the 100 Rupee note. Earlier, old 500 and 1000 Rupee notes were demonetised on 8th of November in a step that shook the nation.

Over the past 3 months, several gains from demonetisation have been mentioned. From fighting corruption to removing black money, fighting terrorism, human trafficking, drugs trade, cashless economy to cheap real estate, everything has been credited to demonetisation. However, none of them have been quantified and that has led people to repeatedly ask about the gains from demonetisation. PM Modi finally had enough of this question when even a party MP asked him about it.

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com...sked-gains-demonetisation-narendra-modi-19322
look like you are not going to let it go about demonetisation....:facepalm:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

My Faking News!!

Akshay_Fenix

Demonetisation irregularities: 156 senior PSB officials suspended, 41 transferred

As many as 156 senior officials of various state-owned banks have been suspended and 41 transferred after they were found involved in irregularities related to demonetisation, Parliament was informed on Friday.

“Certain bank officials have been found involved in irregularities relating to demonetisation. On the basis of prima facie involvement in the irregularities, Public Sector Banks (PSBs) are so far reported to have placed 156 officials under suspension and to have transferred 41 officials,” Finance Minister Arun Jaitleysaid in the Lok Sabha.

PSBs are also reported to have filed 26 cases with Police/CBI wherever criminal cases are involved, he added. In respect of private banks, Jaitley said: “Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has informed that 11 employees have been placed under suspension where bank employees have been found involved in ‘irregular exchange of transaction’ of Specified Bank Note (SBN) during the phase of demonetisation.”

“RBI has further informed that the banks have initiated internal investigation and complaints have been filed with police/CBI,” he pointed out.

RBI had advised the banks to take action to prevent/detect/contain the malpractices or wrongdoing by staff in branches exchange/deposit of SBNs.

In the said circular, banks were also advised to strengthen the internal/concurrent audit process including random visits/scrutinies so as to detect and avoid any malpractice in the exchange/deposit of SBNs in the branches.

Following the decision of the government to demonetise old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes from mid night of November 8, people had deposited invalid notes into banks.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...e-ban-irregularities/articleshow/56963033.cms

Khagesh

Tax dept scans 1-cr accounts under 'Operation Clean Money'

By PTI | Updated: Feb 05, 2017, 01.55 PM IST

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Hi hi hi hi.

I have a classic case. A chartered accountant friend has 2 brothers. One elder and one younger but both were not as good in studies. The elder one ended up in some chota mota business. Minor lendings and Kirana shop. He had about 10 lac INR in cash deployed alongwith some inventory. To save on inventory you have to use a lot of prompt buying and selling methods which requires cash. This cash became useless and he had to deposit it. So he got a notice.

This much cash was essentially the profits he had earned over 2-3 years. The day demonetisation was announced and no arrangements were made by Modi for giving cash to people. This elder brother, without consulting his CA brother apparently accepted demonetized notes too from his Kirana clients. So now this guy is the one who will pay the taxes for his foolishness at not having seen the bigger foolishness unleashed by Modi.

He thought he was helping people. And he ends up with a notice. And the CA friend has to manage it all for him.

My CA friend was really fed up with both his own brother and with Modi.

I am wondering how many kirana shop owners, who helped people by accepting the notes that Modi could not and could not have exchanged, will have a CA bothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles