300 Chinese are fighting alongside ISIS in Iraq & Syria.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
As far as ISIS is considered it is not just a terrorist organization but an ideology. Fighting and defeating ideologies is hard. Ideologies actually never die and they grow on conflict. Eg : Communism.
Situation is Muslims get radicalized when ISIS is pounded hard. ISIS has created a sense of sympathy among Muslims across the globe.
What you said is a writing on a stone, well said !

So you are essentially saying people in every country should be worried about muslims as their loyalty lies not with country or ethnicity, right?
If I were to answer "yes for majority of them" since their loyalty lie with Islam and Muslims first.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What you said is a writing on a stone, well said !

If I were to answer "yes for majority of them" since their loyalty lie with Islam and Muslims first.
I agree with you and that is why that question is worded that way in my post, you quoted; with a "right?" at the end.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
it's called a fact statement not chauvinism.

graduate to alphabet based blah blah?? only someone like u who lacks self respect would talk that way. the world is so big and diversified enough to accomodate both "alphabet based" and non alphabetic script.

u don't have to lecture with yr own inferiority complex. stay in yr world. I'm comfortable with our writing and it's one of strengths to communicate and comprehend both ways.

so cut your craps.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
A copy-cat han and self proclaimed US sycophant amoy teahces me about inferiority complex.
"world is big and diversified to accomodate" blah blah; save your BS lecture for your han compatriots.
You know what I said is true, so you better BS elsewhere.
Btw I didnt make up that bit about your script, your own han compatriorts were whining on the chinese internet about how primitive and inferior their script is and many more blah blah. So go lecture them.

dhananjay1

It would be interesting to watch commies and Islamists fight, the two versions of Abrahamic disease, one theistic and one atheistic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles