2016 US Presidential Elections

anoop_mig25

Country flag
What`s is happening in US politics

There is growing shoot and scoot type of allegation against various politicians (against both parties) where this politicians are blamed that they sexy molested (women /girls) in past without any proper investigation.

then this politician are either forced to resign ot drop from incoming election

There was news that on republican even shoot himself recently

@pmaitra what your thoughts

pmaitra

What`s is happening in US politics

There is growing shoot and scoot type of allegation against various politicians (against both parties) where this politicians are blamed that they sexy molested (women /girls) in past without any proper investigation.

then this politician are either forced to resign ot drop from incoming election

There was news that on republican even shoot himself recently

@pmaitra what your thoughts
Pardon me, but I had a laugh when I read that "sexy molested." :rofl:

Yes, sexual assault is a big topic these days. Sometimes it backfires though.

Point: Newly surfaced pics show Al Franken grabbing Arianna Huffington’s breasts and butt
Counterpoint: Arianna Huffington Denies Article That Claims Al Franken Groped Her

The buzz that I am hearing is that of the tax cuts. I have a feeling many people are happy with it.

Okay, now let me talk about Washington Post. It is owned by the same guy who owns Amazon. His name is Jeff Bezos.

Now, Washington Post is seen as a pro-Clinton news outlet. So, what does Trump do? Trump says Amazon is making US Postal Service ‘dumber and poorer’

I am not aware of a Republican shooting himself.

Ok, now for some fun from the US about the island of Binomo, but not related to your post, so I will post it next.

pmaitra

Russian comedians appear to prank Nikki Haley into commenting on fictional country

A pair of Russian comedians appear to have successfully prank-called U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley by posing as a Polish government official.

The two comedians, Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexei Stolyarov, posted a video over the weekend in which a woman identified as Haley believes she is speaking to Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

“Let me start with very much thanking you for the support we received on the vote today,” Haley says. “We will never forget it.”

Haley was referring to the U.N. vote last week to condemn President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Poland was one of 35 countries who abstained from voting on the resolution.

The man posing as Morawiecki then asks Haley about the fictional island of Binomo in the South China Sea.

You know Binomo? the man said, to which Haley replied “yes, yes.”

They had elections and we suppose Russians had its intervention,” the man said.

Yes, of course they did, absolutely, Haley replies. “We’ve been watching that very closely, and I think we will continue to watch that as we deal with the issues that keep coming up about the South China Sea.”

The man posing as Morawiecki asks Haley what the United States plans to do about the fictional island of Binomo.

Let me find out exactly what our stance is on that, and what if anything the U.S. is doing or thinks should be done, and I will report back to you on that as well, she says.

A spokesman for Haley, John Degory, told The Post and Courier “we have nothing to share on that at this time” when asked about the video.

Degory would not comment on the authenticity of the video to The Post and Courier.

The two Russian pranksters have targeted other U.S. officials in the past. In July, Secretary of Energy Rick Perry conducted a fake phone interview with the two men, one of whom was posing as Ukraine’s prime minister.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Pardon me, but I had a laugh when I read that "sexy molested." :rofl:

Yes, sexual assault is a big topic these days. Sometimes it backfires though.

Point: Newly surfaced pics show Al Franken grabbing Arianna Huffington’s breasts and butt
Counterpoint: Arianna Huffington Denies Article That Claims Al Franken Groped Her

The buzz that I am hearing is that of the tax cuts. I have a feeling many people are happy with it.

Okay, now let me talk about Washington Post. It is owned by the same guy who owns Amazon. His name is Jeff Bezos.

Now, Washington Post is seen as a pro-Clinton news outlet. So, what does Trump do? Trump says Amazon is making US Postal Service ‘dumber and poorer’

I am not aware of a Republican shooting himself.

Ok, now for some fun from the US about the island of Binomo, but not related to your post, so I will post it next.
Well my post was related to recent senate election of alabama where republican roy moore lost to democract Doug Jones just because some lady alleged that when she was teen roy moore molested here.this was enough for some republican to call off support to roy moore....

Now i donot know whats is on going status i.e whether any kind of Judicial investigation is going on there or not

I am not worried about USA because USA has good laws but i am more worried out Indian nows .As this tricks are going to be applied in india as well

Allready indian has worse laws where whatever girls/women say say are taken as gospel truth while one begin accused has to prove otherwise

This is already happening in below the radar cases among common public and has yet not still happen amoung high profile people

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles