2016 US Presidential Elections

pmaitra

Donot you think US also knows this that all this al-abc al-dfe which they created are selfish.when this al-sahdgj goes rough they create new al-xyz to take on old al-abc or simple put pressure on ocuntry to wage war against this terrorist organisation man/money/machine all provided by US secretlry

this keeps there factory running

It is just that creating chaos through religious fault-lines is now much easier for USA then creation one through ideology
Well, take my comment along with my previous comment about the military industrial complex and how it impacts the jobs of the people in a constituency, and you will get the bigger picture.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Ural

I liked Senator Clinton as Secretary of State. I consider her humane and fair when it comes to oppressed people. Her heart has always been with oppressed people. As a law student she participated in civil rights movement.

Hillary Clinton is also a highly intelligent woman. Her words are full of deep meaning and infinite wisdom.

Here is her epic speech:

You agree with me?

pmaitra

Hillary short circuits, calls Trump her husband in bizarre press conference

katsung47

| First on CNN: Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close
<http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/sally-bradshaw-jeb-bush-donald-trump-florida/index.html>

|
| Representative Richard Hanna, Republican of New York, broke ranks with his party to endorse Hillary Clinton for president on Tuesday, denouncing Donald J. Trump's attacks
| on the Muslim parents of a soldier killed in Iraq and calling Mr. Trump "unfit to serve."
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party-richard-hanna.html>

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I reaaly think donal trump is some kind of troll /torjan planted by clintons so that hillary clinton can easily win 2016 presidential elections .I mean who on earth would call its present day president as father of ISISI that to on election eve.

I mean no one in country would believe as such so .I would be like heating leg on axe

Bizzare is on very next day he says that he was joking

Who in word/america would take him seriously if all he says that he was joking

anoop_mig25

Country flag
@pmaitra

Whats common american view now , whats there leaning .

I know you have anti-hillary view but from netural point of view can you tell whats common joe in america thinking about whom to vote.they way he talks has almost alienated all the groups.

apart from few allmost all poll indicates hillary beating trump in November elections

are republicans voters going to vote trump ,

pmaitra

@anoop_mig25,

I speak with many people about politics.

There are some that like Donald Trump, and some than like Hillary. I have met more people who have a greater leaning towards Bernie than Hillary, but given that Bernie is out, they might as well vote for Hillary.

I will give you one anecdote from my experience.

Whenever I have to take my car to the dealership for servicing, a gentleman from the dealership drops me to my office and picks me up when servicing is over.

This gentleman introduced me to Donald Trump. Initially, I was ambivalent but after having conversations with him, I began to like Donald Trump.

So, recently, I went to the dealership and this time I was dropped off by a youngster. We started talking about politics. I told him that the elderly gentleman likes Trump. The youngster replied that now he knows that the elderly gentleman likes Trump. I replied by saying that even I like Trump. At this point, the youngster opened up and confessed that he voted for Trump in the Republican Primaries.

So, I get the impression that many people are keeping quiet but will eventually vote for Trump.

I cannot speak for the entire country though.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
@anoop_mig25,

I speak with many people about politics.

There are some that like Donald Trump, and some than like Hillary. I have met more people who have a greater leaning towards Bernie than Hillary, but given that Bernie is out, they might as well vote for Hillary.

I will give you one anecdote from my experience.

Whenever I have to take my car to the dealership for servicing, a gentleman from the dealership drops me to my office and picks me up when servicing is over.

This gentleman introduced me to Donald Trump. Initially, I was ambivalent but after having conversations with him, I began to like Donald Trump.

So, recently, I went to the dealership and this time I was dropped off by a youngster. We started talking about politics. I told him that the elderly gentleman likes Trump. The youngster replied that now he knows that the elderly gentleman likes Trump. I replied by saying that even I like Trump. At this point, the youngster opened up and confessed that he voted for Trump in the Republican Primaries.

So, I get the impression that many people are keeping quiet but will eventually vote for Trump.

I cannot speak for the entire country though.

thanks for views

hope this slient supporters are large in numbers so that hillary dosn`t win

even though i doubt TRUMP as presidential would be any beneficial to India specially on terrorism front

pmaitra

thanks for views

hope this slient supporters are large in numbers so that hillary win

even though i doubt TRUMP as presidential would be any beneficial to India specially on terrorism front
Well, recently Trump's poll numbers tanked. Let's see whether this trend remains or will change.

On the other hand, many Bernie supporters are miffed with how the Democrats treated him and are considering moving away to the Green Party's candidate, Jill Stein. This will eat into Hillary's vote bank.

busesaway

I'm supportive of Trump. I don't think he will actually achieve anything that contradicts the Republicans' economic hegemony of capitalistic outsourcing that benefits India.

Everything else? Well pretty much anything Republican now benefits India. It's the conservatives that back India blindly, not the liberals.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief, Manafort

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.
In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residence with a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This Survey Shows How Indian-Americans Plan to Vote in the U.S. Election
By SURYATAPA BHATTACHARYA

Indian-Americans are more liberal than you think.

In the U.S., people of Indian origin are among the strongest supporters of the country’s Democratic Party, a new study shows.
The researchers asked Indian-Americans how they would vote in the upcoming elections. Close to 60% of Indian-Americans polled said they viewed the Republican Party unfavorably.
Only 17% said viewed Republican party hopeful Donald Trump’s party favorably. The remaining 24% said they didn’t have an opinion.

Indian-Americans had the opposite view of the Democratic Party. According to the survey, 65% viewed the Democratic Party favorably and 17% didn’t like it.
President Barack Obama enjoys immense popularity among the community. A whopping 83% view him favorably. In contrast, only 22% like Mr. Trump. Bernie Sanders had a 64% approval rating with Indian-Americans just one percentage point above Hillary Clinton.
Asked whether they’d vote for a candidate who expressed strong anti-immigrant rhetoric, 43% Indian-American voters polled said no. Around 2 in 5 registered voters said they would switch candidates over exclusionary comments.
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/...n-americans-plan-to-vote-in-the-u-s-election/

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US Presidential polls: Prominent Indian American women throw their weight behind Hillary Clinton

"The Indian American community has always had a strong relationship with Clinton and besides me there are several others who have held important positions as her staff and advisors. And because of (Republican nominee) Donald Trump's divisive campaign, which has alienated all the immigrant communities, Indian Americans are likely to vote for Clinton in even larger numbers than they voted for Barack Obama in 2012," Tanden told ET Magazine from Philadelphia in an exclusive telephonic interview soon ..

The presidential campaign of Clinton formally launched the Indian Americans for Hillary platform, of which Tanden is a key member, in April after Trump mocked the Indian accent of call centre employees during a rally. "Representatives from the community are campaigning door-to-door and holding meetings in support of the presidential election as well as state campaigns of Indian American candidates," said Tanden, adding that she expected a greater level of involvement in political campaigns and f ..
She added that several prominent people of Indian origin are involved in Clinton's campaign, including Huma Abedin (whose father is Indian and mother is Pakistani), Maya Harris and Mini Timmaraju. "I am seeing more and more people of Indian origin involved in public life and politics. When I expressed my personal interest in politics when I was a young woman, it was gently dismissed by some elders as it was not a career that was familiar to them," Duggal added.
Senator Bernie Sanders, whose role in bridging the divide between his supporters and the Clinton camp was lauded at the DNC, has played an important role in attracting Indian Americans. "I am a Bernie delegate. But I observed Indian Americans coalescing around Hillary, especially women who have felt the glass ceiling or bias," said Rishi Kumar, a Saratoga council member in California.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...hind-hillary-clinton/articleshow/53469025.cms

These Indian-Americans are truly admirable. Not only that they are very successful economically but they, as well as the rest of the Asian-American community, are also it would seem the most politically aware among Americans. Kodus to them!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles