13 out of world's top 20 polluted cities in India, only three in China

I_PLAY_BAD

Thats what they tell you in India which is far from fact. What is the role of your RAW ? Do you think they never ever conducted any covert operation in Pakistan and never financed and sponsored any anti Pakistan element for Indian interest? Most acts of all these intelligence agencies are hard to trace but i am sure you know about kahuta operation and this indian spy Sarbjit Singh who were behind many terrorist attacks

http://www.hindustantimes.com/newdelhi/was-sarabjit-singh-a-raw-agent/article1-1055309.aspx

and right now who is supporting Baloch separatist and TTP ? These terrorist cannot conduct terrorism at this large scale without someone supporting or financing them and they seem well trained the way they conducted different terrorist attacks on naval and army head quarters . Its funny that Indians are blaming us for terrorism within Pakistan. Do you even have slight clue of approximate 1500 mile long border areas of Afghan and Pakistan which is wide open as you cannot keep eyes on every inch of the border and talibsn did not enter from any where as they are mostly tribal people operate from border area of Afghan and Pakistan region where army is conducting military operation these days . Its not easy as they often run and enter in mountanious region of Afghanistan when there is operation against them
Buddy, don't blame India for everything. The problem is Islamic ideology and the ambitions of the terrorists to announce Pakistan as a caliphate or sharia land. It is your countrymen who are carrying out attacks on your people everyday. Don't tell it was Afghans.

Okay, lets consider RAW is supporting terrorism in your country. Why do your countrymen encourage it at all ? Where is your patriotism ? Don't you know that hurting your own innocent country men is a sin ? Did Allah ask them to kill 147 innocent children ? Taliban controls Afghanistan, are they doing it just because India asked them to ? Doesn't India know the ill-effects of supporting terrorism (USA, USSR, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many more) ?

Financing for terrorism comes from the middle-east and everyone knows this. It is true that your own country men, religious ideologies and unnecessary hatred towards India are the reasons that Pakistan is sacrificing hundreds of innocent lives everyday.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I can confirm about Delhi.
I've got throat infection and bronchitis because of pollution.
The moment I enter NCR region I can feel the quality of air change and it gets better when you enter countryside.
The main reason for pollution in Delhi is Trucks that go through delhi at night,rapid infrastructure development and cars.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles