10 Strongest Air Forces of the World

sabari

I would say that Finland is close to top ten also. We have only 20 F-18's fewer than Australia. In the top of international fighter aces we are second after Germany. Considering the size of our "ilmavoimat" that is quite an achievement.

List of World War II flying aces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Luettelo suomalaisista hävittäjä-ässistä – Wikipedia

Also our doctrine emphasize using common road airstrips at crisis, do not know if other countries do the same. In the latest exercises at Netherlands Finnish pilots had 16:1 kill ratio. We should be able to down 1040 Russian planes, before running out of planes.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/?gl=DE&hl=de#/watch?v=bNuVCvIGKxE[/video][/video]
[video]
Switzerland ,india has the stateergy of using road as run way track .may be Chinese and USA have those statergy.and no air force can clam kill ratio of 1:16 in air combet[/video]

J.A.

Militants
Gripen C/D belongs to AF by 40 years. From 2005 to 2045 I want. Gripen E/F only for out sale to Swizz, China, Thailand and Brazil and to UK to if they want 20 or 30 pieces what I know. Swizz planning 22 pieces E/F. Brazil will have maximum 72 pieces E/F. I want todays 65 C/D in 30 years if we have AF in service into 2020-2045. Maybe Swedish general want geurilla Army by 100.000 soldiers by concripts Army I have writen so here. Maybe strong position with 100.000 arms. Smaller strenght also possible by A milis. 30.000 soldiers by concripts reserves. Around today Syria rebells warrior the professionel milis.

But todays Swedish general are pilot in Libya war 2011 and 2 last months he is general Swedish Armed.

Navy gone is possible. Only little forces in Navy warriors today. Maximum 1100 seeman.

Todays Armed in Sweden are just like 38.150 homeguards and professionel.

J.A.

Militants
Or little bit over by few soldiers upod I what I know is never story. Maybe A few have loses life in Africa war.

In Mali the swedes AF soldiers are today. At least 200 man from beginning.

J.A.

Militants
Sweden have problem in 90's. Choise between F-16 C/D and Gripen A/B finally there been Gripens in 1994 first 20 air planes were out in air defense.

This I want in alternativ:

1.Milis + concripts reserves.

- Cost us around 1,1-1,9 billion euro.

2.Geurilla Army by 100.000 troops. A concripts army.

- Cost us around 1,1-1,5 billion euro.

3.AF, Army maybe to homeguard but in smaller strenght. Only maybe.

5500 soldiers in south land scape.

Maybe Sweden and Czech Republic will have 25.000 and 24.000 or vice versa. Czechs will also have new size after they go from 22.000 till 21.000 on six years of war. Czech Republic is one state of NATO. Here fact about Czechz armies: www.wikipedia.com only maybe 24k or 25k in Sweden.

4.15.500 by AF, Navy and Army. Maybe this king Adolf will.

- I want 20 Mig-29A to this.

Today war size I never will.

J.A.

Militants
25.000 professionel Armed maybe true story.

I want 65 Gripen C/D to this war size.

No reserve.

Officier want one year back he saying in TV this war size in future possible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles