Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Yea idk what he is though. I think he's pahari like mirpuris. Basically every part of INdia has a particular look which is unmistakeable. Northeast, NOrthwest, Central and South are the main ones. With time, these are getting less and less. Although this is less true for J&K because of article 360. Punjabis look more like Upites and Biharis now than they used to. Same in Himachal. Even a lot of kashmiri pandits mixed with south indians because they left the valley.
It's better that way. There should be more mixing between different Indian groups. It will help promote a more concrete national identity.

In major South Indian metropolises like Hyderabad and Bangalore there are people from all over India: North, East, West, and obviously South. Plus a good deal of foreigners (Persians and Turks mostly). I suppose it's the same in North India.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
It's better that way. There should be more mixing between different Indian groups. It will help promote a more concrete national identity.

In major South Indian metropolises like Hyderabad and Bangalore there are people from all over India: North, East, West, and obviously South. Plus a good deal of foreigners (Persians and Turks mostly). I suppose it's the same in North India.
Yea I know. Over time, south indians are getting lighter and north indians are getting darker! In the end, alll indians will be medium brown because of intermixing. The last Aryan stronghold will be J&K!( (just kidding)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Afaik, the Colour of Human Skin is an evolutionary trait depending on UV radiation experienced by ancestors.

A very simple and quick primer.

Two kinds of Melanin exists in the body, one called the dark type and one called the red type.

The Dark type provides excellent UV radiation protection but also imparts a darker colour to the skin, the red type provides weak UV radiation protection but provides a fairer skin tone.

Everyone has these genes, in some Dark Type is more prevalent leading to darker skin, in some red type is more prevalent leading to fairer skin.

One can also see evolution in action, as one goes from South to North India, ie from near the Tropic to higher latitudes the skin colour varies from darker to fairer. Tropics get a lot of sunshine and UV radiation all year round, necessitating darker skin to protect against harm from the same.

In NW India, and Pakistan, within one family there are people with fair skin, and some with dark skin. It cannot simply be explained by Evolution and the genetic variation in these parts of India is proof. The final resulting skin colour, therefore is matter of chance, in some offsprings genetics from lighter skinned ancestors dominate, in some form the darker skinned, in some a mix thereof.

tramp

Great thread, though it took me a couple of days to finish reading all the pages and peruse at least some of the material links. But it was a pleasure. Thanks pals.
Hope you guys will keep it going because knowing the past does not hurt, so long as we can keep politics out. It's high time Asians started disentangling the knotty tales spun by Europeans about our past.

Subramanian

Exactly. Sridevi may well be fairer and even taller than Chitrangada, but her facial features are clearly South Indian. Infact, the only ethnic Southern celeb I can think of passing off as a Northerner would probably be Shruti Haasan, and she doesn't look the typical South Indian girl, having more solid and robust features. But than, just did a quick search on google and turns out her mom is a Kokanastha Brahmins, a community whose physical traits themselves stand out from their closest ethnic neighbours, raising speculations about them having Greek, Israelite, or other foreign origins.
yeah true.Shruti looks konkanastha.

Amar Acharya

Its an incomplete article, the article lacks links and is clearly less informative on Aryan invasion theory.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: B'wood Heroines more Vulgar than Mumbai Bar Dancers: Samajwadi

Incest is most often related with "abuse". A father for example, is a protector and is expected to nurture his child. Incest between father and child for example, is almost always abuse, since the child cannot refuse consent in most cases since she is "under the thumb" of the man, so to speak.

Not to mention the fact that inbreeding is the worst thing possible for any society. The effects of inbreeding in animals are well-documented, one shudders to think of the impact it will have on human beings.

There is a very simple logic behind this. It is similar in a way to why pedophilia is taboo in society. If the person in question cannot give consent, is not mature enough mentally or physically to give consent, it is abuse, pure and simple.

Imagine a hypocritical situation where two brothers and sisters both aged above 50 shed" outdated traditional notions of hypocritical patriarchial chastity" and decide to know each other and when being prosecuted in court, beg to be spared because they had consent.

1. there is no abuse

2. there is no chance of inbreeding( aryans like northies and europeans would call south indian marriages as causing inbreeding) as both are past 50

should they be prosecuted? if not, would you like them?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Imagine a hypocritical situation where two brothers and sisters both aged above 50 shed" outdated traditional notions of hypocritical patriarchial chastity" and decide to know each other and when being prosecuted in court, beg to be spared because they had consent.

1. there is no abuse

2. there is no chance of inbreeding( aryans like northies and europeans would call south indian marriages as causing inbreeding) as both are past 50

should they be prosecuted? if not, would you like them?
Aryan bullshit even in this thread? The Aryan invasion theory has been debunked enough times even on DFI, so keep your Aryan crap shut in your hole. No one in the world wants to be associated with your ilk, looking at what you people have achieved, and your society in contemporary history. It is always you people who go running behind white ass and try to associate yourself with them. And a piece of advice for so-called "Northies" like you. You should take care to stop killing female children - soon your kids will have no option but to bang other men for sexual release if you don't mend your ways within the next generation or two.

That said, let me address your hypothetical situation. Personally, I am a heterosexual male with normal sexual feelings. Meaning, I have strong sexual feelings towards the opposite sex, and do not have sexual feelings towards the same sex, or towards blood relatives like mother, sister, etc.

So, while I may not understand the sexual feelings that homosexuals have for example, I will not want to prosecute them or hound them. If they are built differently, let them do whatever the hell they want. In the case of incest the hypothetical example which you have provided, I would just shake my head in disgust and move on. I would not want the state to waste its efforts in prosecuting them. That sort of incest is something I would never do, but if both of them want to do something like that, the state has better jobs at hand than hounding such people and prosecuting them.

The majority of incest cases however, involves child abuse. Which is one reason it has been associated with so much taboo. The hypothetical example you have given is hardly something that even figures as a blip on the radar when it comes to incest.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Aryan bullshit even in this thread? The Aryan invasion theory has been debunked enough times even on DFI, so keep your Aryan crap shut in your hole.
Any one who opposes aryan invasion theory is an intellectualy retarded man with hypernationalistic racist thoughts and indulges in political correctness.

In the case of incest the hypothetical example which you have provided, I would just shake my head in disgust and move on. I would not want the state to waste its efforts in prosecuting them. That sort of incest is something I would never do, but if both of them want to do something like that, the state has better jobs at hand than hounding such people and prosecuting them.

You did say you would feel disgusted right? Now this is what I am trying to say that morals are always different and if someone expresses disgust over your thought, you should avoid abusing him.

It was you who started this attack on me when I merely corrected another member who was going gaga on ancient india and no taboo thing. I have read history a bit and so I thought it would be correct on my part to tell the truth but alas westernized Indians are too impatient and attack their opponents with ad hominem insults.

And a piece of advice for so-called "Northies" like you. You should take care to stop killing female children - soon your kids will have no option but to bang other men for sexual release if you don't mend your ways within the next generation or two.

No that is typical southie masturbation as I know that when my mother was born drums were beaten in my maternal village.

You do not know about our culture except your self imagined lies and it was an eye opener to see the contempt of southies towards north indians. And people are complaining about " western media and bias"

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Any one who opposes aryan invasion theory is an intellectualy retarded man with hypernationalistic racist thoughts and indulges in political correctness.
You just described yourself pretty well. AIT was a construct that fitted in very well with the swollen-headed impression some of you have about yourselves, on the basis on non-existent past glory.

You did say you would feel disgusted right? Now this is what I am trying to say that morals are always different and if someone expresses disgust over your thought, you should avoid abusing him.

It was you who started this attack on me when I merely corrected another member who was going gaga on ancient india and no taboo thing. I have read history a bit and so I thought it would be correct on my part to tell the truth but alas westernized Indians are too impatient and attack their opponents with ad hominem insults.
Anyone has the right to feel disgusted at anyone else. You however, cannot take the help of the state in suppressing things that you find disgusting. For example, I don't care what homosexuals do to each other, and I certainly would not expect the state to waste its precious time in such frivolous nonsense like running behind homosexuals.

If you peddle racist and supremacist bullshit, expect to be called out for it. You are too intellectually dishonest even to present coherent arguments. Comparing Karnataka with Korea instead of your shitholes, and cherrypicking an incident of violence when there are incidents like this on a weekly basis in your shitholes, will certainly provoke responses of the kind you are getting.

No that is typical southie masturbation as I know that when my mother was born drums were beaten in my maternal village.

You do not know about our culture except your self imagined lies and it was an eye opener to see the contempt of southies towards north indians. And people are complaining about " western media and bias"
"Southie masturbation", eh? Heh - some time back you were moaning about "personal examples", no? Why should I care about your mom's personal example here? How do I even know if drums were really beaten or whether chests were beaten? Why should I take your word for it? Look at the pathetic statistics and the rampant female infanticide and foeticide in those places. It does happen everywhere in India, I accept - but it is much more serious and worrying in certain regions of the nation.

I know enough about every culture in the country. I was born and brought up in various parts of "North India", so shut the ---- up about my knowledge of your culture. Here is a post I made some months back:

Most urban yuppies just are not aware of the case discrimination that exists in interior villages of India. Their contention that there is no caste discrimination is not because of malice or denial, but because of ignorance. This is true of most South Indian urban yuppies.

As a contrast, I can tell you that in Bangalore, I have seen educated urban yuppies from "North India", mainly UP-Bihar-Jharkhand etc., totally seeped in casteism. If you dig deep, you realize how seeped in caste they are. They enjoy referring to each other as "Pandit", "Thakur", etc. instead of by name. Their abuse consists liberally of words like "Bhangi", "Chamaar", etc.

These are not rural people from the backwoods. They are people from Lukhnow, Kanpur, Patna, Varanasi, Ranchi, Dilli, etc. They are the educated who ought to know better. They are the same species who make fun of "Kaala people" and of "Saaauth Indians" and "Ch!inkis from the N-E". In short, this category of Indian, are the worst sort of species in India.
There is no "contempt towards North Indians". The contempt we have is for people like you. The root cause is your racism and false sense of supremacism, which will result in reactions like this. I have seen enough morons with similar views to yours.

They day the likes of you get rid of your racism and non-existent notions of cultural supremacism, you will find the rest of the nation more tolerant towards you.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

You just described yourself pretty well. AIT was a construct that fitted in very well with the swollen-headed impression some of you have about yourselves, on the basis on non-existent past glory.
Entire world of academia supports my theory of Aryan Migration and our opposers are some childish posters on forum like this. I know to talk to you on history is diificult so I will not waste my time but I ask you to do one favour to me and that is tell me a single professor of history in india or abroad who opposes this theory.

"Southie masturbation", eh? Heh - some time back you were moaning about "personal examples", no? Why should I care about your mom's personal example here? How do I even know if drums were really beaten or whether chests were beaten? Why should I take your word for it? Look at the pathetic statistics and the rampant female infanticide and foeticide in those places. It does happen everywhere in India, I accept - but it is much more serious and worrying in certain regions of the nation.

So what you are saying is that a man who has one leg should laugh at man with no legs? This is pissing contest and I have never indulged in such things as I know south india is beggar with rags, north india is beggar without rags. both are ridiculous as compared to East Asia and West.

I know enough about every culture in the country. I was born and brought up in various parts of "North India", so shut the ---- up about my knowledge of your culture. Here is a post I made some months back:

Your post is accurate but now explain me why anti casteist PMK and Dr. Ramadoss are opposing inter caste marriages in Tamil Nadu and why casteism is basis for

massive corruption in Andhra and Karnataka? Do not start your nonsense" lesser than north " as Jaganmohan can put to shame all our corrupt leaders from north ( all non congressi corrupt leaders are from OBC and SCs) and even then he wins with great margin so common folk in Andhra are immensely casteist to allow such father son duo to win just because he is reddy.

There is no "contempt towards North Indians". The contempt I have is for people like you. The root cause is your racism and false sense of supremacism, which will result in reactions like this. I have seen enough morons with similar views to yours.

They day the likes of you get rid of your racism and non-existent notions of cultural supremacism, you will find the rest of the nation more tolerant towards you.
What racial supremacism? I in my theory have never said that racially north indians are better than Iranians or Turks so I speak truth which sounds bitter to you.

We north indians do not want respect from other parts as we are far inclusive than Marathis who drove out south indians from their state .

No south indian in my city can dare complain of any discrimination which is a fact and let me tell you I have heard dalits from UP mocking black south indians so it is not just upper caste phenomenon.

I agree that we should be more respecting towards south indians but certainly not towards mongoloid traitors of north east( if they are christian).

I know personally that they are traitors and must be ridiculed.

pmaitra

@Bangalorean, while I do not agree with the theory proposed by @MAYURA that fairer people are superior, I have to say, your way of arguing leaves a lot to be desired. With the kind of language you are resorting to, you are not exactly setting an example of civilized behaviour. I believe that merely reflects upon you alone, and hopefully, not necessarily all South Indians.

Now, coming to some of the claims you have made:

The Aryan invasion theory has been debunked enough times even on DFI, so keep your Aryan crap shut in your hole.
AIT or AMT was never debunked. Yes, a half-baked attempt was made, and ANI/ASI or Indigenous Stock Theory was proposed, and falls flat in the face of haplotypical, craniometric, and linguistic evidences provided against it. No one has successfully established the authenticity of an alternative to the AIT/AMT any more than the authenticity of AIT/AMT itself, but if you believe that AIT or AMT has been debunked, then that is purely a figment of your imagination.

Once again, AIT/AMT did happen, and the indigenous populations of India, especially those of IVC, were far more civilized than the relatively lighter skinned Aryans - in other words, I am opposed to the "fairer you are, the more superior you are theory." Now, this AIT/AMT theory, or its proponents, have nothing to do with being "swollen headed" (not sure exactly what you meant by that), and your argument only proves that you are inflamed, and trying to win a debate by turning abusive.

I would request you to keep it civil, and frankly, @MAYURA has been far more restrained than you have been.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Entire world of academia supports my theory of Aryan Migration and our opposers are some childish posters on forum like this. I know to talk to you on history is diificult so I will not waste my time but I ask you to do one favour to me and that is tell me a single professor of history in india or abroad who opposes this theory.
There is an entire thread on this subject, and we will discuss it tomorrow.

So what you are saying is that a man who has one leg should laugh at man with no legs? This is pissing contest and I have never indulged in such things as I know south india is beggar with rags, north india is beggar without rags. both are ridiculous as compared to East Asia and West.
No, it is incorrect to laugh at anyone, whether you have one leg or both. Even if you metaphorically have two legs as in the case of the West, they have no right to laugh or ridicule. The reason you occasionally get such caustic remarks from some South (and West) Indians sometimes, is because of the attitude that is displayed by many so-called "North Indians" towards the customs, languages and culture of the South, not to mention the skin colour.

Your post is accurate but now explain me why anti casteist PMK and Dr. Ramadoss are opposing inter caste marriages in Tamil Nadu and why casteism is basis for

massive corruption in Andhra and Karnataka? Do not start your nonsense" lesser than north " as Jaganmohan can put to shame all our corrupt leaders from north ( all non congressi corrupt leaders are from OBC and SCs) and even then he wins with great margin so common folk in Andhra are immensely casteist to allow such father son duo to win just because he is reddy.
Casteism does exist in every corner of the nation. I am no one to claim that South India is free of casteism. But it is certainly less than regions of North India, but as you said, such a pissing contest is not useful.

What racial supremacism? I in my theory have never said that racially north indians are better than Iranians or Turks so I speak truth which sounds bitter to you.

We north indians do not want respect from other parts as we are far inclusive than Marathis who drove out south indians from their state .

No south indian in my city can dare complain of any discrimination which is a fact and let me tell you I have heard dalits from UP mocking black south indians so it is not just upper caste phenomenon.

I agree that we should be more respecting towards south indians but certainly not towards mongoloid traitors of north east( if they are christian).

I know personally that they are traitors and must be ridiculed.
If you agree that you should be "more respecting towards South Indians", why were you arguing all this while? Yes, I know that it is not an "upper-caste phenomenon", and that is why our anger and caustic remarks are directed at "North Indians", and not at "upper caste North Indians".

And still, your assertion that: "I in my theory have never said that racially north indians are better than Iranians or Turks" is the root cause for all your problems, no? Who cares about Iranians or Turks really? Are you saying that "North Indians are racially superior to South Indians", in spite of the fact that you are behind the South Indians in every human indicator ever devised? I am baffled and amused at the empty noise without any substance that I hear from many so-called "North Indians" about "race". Which race do you think you are "better" than? You are among the most backward people on the planet, worse off than even some of the worst and most deprived African states. Like they say, "zindagi jhand hai, phir bhi ghamand hai".

The very fact that you are still referring to things like "race x is better than race y" is enough to throw all your arguments into the dustbin straightaway. Usually, it is only the worst underachievers and losers who try to derive some solace by consoling themselves that they are "racially superior", when they have nothing else to be proud of. The Pashtuns are a fine example. And people like you, with your views on "North Indian race" are also of the same category.

We are bothered only about what your views are about people within India. As long as you factor in your "race" as a factor in a person being "superior" or "inferior", this nastiness is not going to end, be very clear about that. The number of holes in your so-called "model" have already been pointed out in the other thread. Focus on the point that the moment you speak of South Indians as a "separate and inferior race because of their darker skin colour", you invite crap to be thrown at you. This is not "fact", this is not "truth which is bitter" - it is just a half-baked opinion which does not even stand the test of statistics and the situation in our present day.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

@Bangalorean, while I do not agree with the theory proposed by @MAYURA that fairer people are superior, I have to say, your way of arguing leaves a lot to be desired. With the kind of language you are resorting to, you are not exactly setting an example of civilized behaviour. I believe that merely reflects upon you alone, and hopefully, not necessarily all South Indians.

Now, coming to some of the claims you have made:

AIT or AMT was never debunked. Yes, a half-baked attempt was made, and ANI/ASI or Indigenous Stock Theory was proposed, and falls flat in the face of haplotypical, craniometric, and linguistic evidences provided against it. No one has successfully established the authenticity of an alternative to the AIT/AMT any more than the authenticity of AIT/AMT itself, but if you believe that AIT or AMT has been debunked, then that is purely a figment of your imagination.

Once again, AIT/AMT did happen, and the indigenous populations of India, especially those of IVC, were far more civilized than the relatively lighter skinned Aryans - in other words, I am opposed to the "fairer you are, the more superior you are theory." Now, this AIT/AMT theory, or its proponents, have nothing to do with being "swollen headed" (not sure exactly what you meant by that), and your argument only proves that you are inflamed, and trying to win a debate by turning abusive.

I would request you to keep it civil, and frankly, @MAYURA has been far more restrained than you have been.
Maybe my way of arguing leaves a lot to be desired, but we both know and agree that @MAYURA is spewing nonsense. If you were not sure what I meant by being "swollen headed", here it is: people like this fellow Mayura abound in certain regions of the country, and they strongly believe in the "fairer is superior" view. In spite of the fact that they are among the most backward on the planet in almost every indicator there is, they stick to their deep-seated notion of "fairer is better". And to that end, they try to associate themselves with Europeans because it gives them a great sense of satisfaction to know that they are someway related to "Europeans who are fair-skinned people".

Of course it is just empty nonsense, but that is exactly what their swollen-headed-ness leads them to think.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

AIT or AMT was never debunked. Yes, a half-baked attempt was made, and a ANI/ASI or Indigenous Stock Theory was proposed, and falls flat in the face of haplotypical, craniometric, and linguistic evidences provided against it. No one has successfully established the authenticity of an alternative to the AIT/AMT any more than the authenticity of AIT/AMT itself, but if you believe that AIT or AMT has been debunked, then that is purely a figment of your imagination.
If we discuss on AMT alone, there are textual evidences too to show that it happened. the academicians have compared the old mythology of pre christian europe and Vedic mythology and we have similar gods and mythologies which are common to all indo european people including Iranians.

AMT is most solidly established in academic world and its opponents are not taken seriously as evidence against AMT is not anything substantial.

Yes IVC was far civilized than Rigvedic Aryans but on this aspect it is linguistics that determines the route.

IA langauges are full of austroasiatic loanwords and some very meagre dravidian and there is that substratum effect present in our langauges as IA was imposed on otherwise austroasiatic and dravidian groups. This is particularly the case with Bengal and Gujarat where munda loanwords in bengali and dravidian cultural kinship( like cross cousin marriage in gujarat ) are indications of fusion of aryan and some other races present there.

Finally, I accept that my theory is not consistent .

pmaitra

Maybe my way of arguing leaves a lot to be desired, but we both know and agree that @MAYURA is spewing nonsense. If you were not sure what I meant by being "swollen headed", here it is: people like this fellow Mayura abound in certain regions of the country, and they strongly believe in the "fairer is superior" view. In spite of the fact that they are among the most backward on the planet in almost every indicator there is, they stick to their deep-seated notion of "fairer is better". And to that end, they try to associate themselves with Europeans because it gives them a great sense of satisfaction to know that they are someway related to "Europeans who are fair-skinned people".

Of course it is just empty nonsense, but that is exactly what their swollen-headed-ness leads them to think.
I know, and we, at the staff level, are considering whether furthering a theory of racial superiority should be allowed or not.

We will get back on this later.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

I know, and we, at the staff level, are considering whether furthering a theory of racial superiority should be allowed or not.

We will get back on this later.
I have withdrawn my racial theory in view of abuses hurled at me instead of facts. I will never again use that theory in this forum where 99 percent think AMT to be crap.

pmaitra

I have withdrawn my racial theory in view of abuses hurled at me instead of facts. I will never again use that theory in this forum where 99 percent think AMT to be crap.
Trust me, I myself have an AIT/AMT bent of conviction, and this is coming from a person who looks like a South Indian. I think the way you are presenting your argument shows you as a racial supremacist.

If we look at the present day, and randomly pick cities from the North and the South, the cities in the South turn out to be far cleaner. Trust me, I have traveled all across India. This is a fact.

So, arguing in favour of AIT/AMT is one thing, and turning a thread into North-vs-South flame war, based on racial superiority, is another things, and is highly deplorable.

Make your arguments, but do it properly. This is my advise to you.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

No, it is incorrect to laugh at anyone, whether you have one leg or both. Even if you metaphorically have two legs as in the case of the West, they have no right to laugh or ridicule. The reason you occasionally get such caustic remarks from some South (and West) Indians sometimes, is because of the attitude that is displayed by many so-called "North Indians" towards the customs, languages and culture of the South, not to mention the skin colour.

Uturn but anyway let us leave it there.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Trust me, I myself have an AIT/AMT bent of conviction, and this is coming from a person who looks like a South Indian. I think the way you are presenting your argument shows you as a racial supremacist.
I have withdrawn my racial theory to avoid acrimony.

If we look at the present day, and randomly pick cities from the North and the South, the cities in the South turn out to be far cleaner. Trust me, I have traveled all across India. This is a fact.
Even temples as Jaggi Vasudev the shaiva saint of tamil nadu said and it is a fact known to us and I never denied.

So, arguing in favour of AIT/AMT is one thing, and turning a thread into North-vs-South flame war, based on racial superiority, is highly deplorable.

Make your arguments, but do it properly. This is my advise to you.

It is only when others enflame the debate by calling us " invaders who destroyed IVC" that it is deplorable. I have already said that theory as regards race is withdrawn by me.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles