Akshay Kumar's Baby Banned in Pakistan

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And the fact is many Muslims in India also not watching it.

Redhawk

Akshay Kumar's Baby, about an Indian spy mission to catch a dreaded terrorist, will not be shown in Pakistan as the Censor Board of the country refused to allow it screening.

"Censor boards in Islamabad and Karachi have decided to ban the film because it portrays a negative image of Muslims and the negative characters in the film also have Muslim names," the Dawn newspaper said.

All CDs and DVDs of the film have also been banned in Islamabad. A representative of the film's distributor, Everready Pictures informed the paper that the film has been banned in Pakistan.

Although, the film was set to release on January 23 across Pakistan, cinemas in Karachi had removed it from their websites leading to speculations about its imminent screening.

The film stars famed Pakistani TV drama actor Mikaal Zulfiqar as well as Rasheed Naz, who played the villainous cleric in Shoaib Mansoor's Khuda Ke Liye.

Earlier, director Neeraj Pandey was quoted as saying that the film was not "anti-Pakistan."

The board routinely bans films deemed to have 'anti- Pakistan' themes. In the past, the local censor board banned Ek Tha Tiger that featured an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agent.

Akshay Kumars Baby Banned in Pakistan - NDTV Movies

----------------------------------------------------

But they loved PK!!!

Bollywood should not keep pakistan in their minds while scripting movies. I want more & more Indian movies to be banned in pakistan.

even though its a good movie, Indian secularist media is giving negative reviews maybe they did not like pakistanis to shown as terrorists
Interesting reasons for banning the film. I'd like to see it. Does it come with English subtitles?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Dozens of bollywood movies have muslim villians and dozens have hindu villians. But they are OK with hindu villians. Shows their way of thinking.

qafir

They are the best stock of idiots in universe ....
Interested in Allah ,72 virgins, jehad and violence .
Even not able to produce enough milk ,cereals,and other kind of food for their population.
Edict of opium of Indian hate ,they have tunnel vision and can't see beyond Allah and mosques......

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hm.. this alone makes this movie worth watching. :thumb:

If we treat all the people as same because of some or say most of them are dumb would mean that even those who are of sound mind and willing for better relation and cooperation with us will hesitate about how to do so. I agree with all you say but I think I am just unable to make my point properly and it is not too important either so you can ignore my comment.
I'm sorry but this is track-2 kind of thinking. These moderates would be worth empowering, one if they were actually sincere and two, if they could actually drown the majority. Neither of these conditions are met; thus, there is no reason to concern ourself with any of these people or their fate.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, I watched Baby today. I strongly recommend that everyone should go and watch it. Please watch it in a theater - encourage such movies. Don't watch this pirated or online. If you are a member of DFI, you have to watch this one. You won't regret it, trust me.

Blackwater

why a baby is banned from a nation?
i not agree with this...
:nono:
banned does not mean it will not be watched. banned substance is always highly consumed and watched you see.

and more over if pakis dont watch Indian movies how will pakis ladies do masturbate on Indian heros
:p:p

Global Defence

Articles