Geo News senior anchorperson Hamid Mir Shot in Karachi

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is not Taliban's modus operandi. It is most likely ISI. They have been using many civilian groups and mercenaries to knock down Baluch rebels and their families. Nazam Sethi was picked up by ISI and beaten to pulp that he had heart attack during interrogation; was then thrown some where to die.
I think Hamid Mir had crossed the line so many times and used all his chances of being fixed clandestinely. The message was to be given and given upfront.

Just yesterday I tried to connect the dots after Nazam Sethi and Hamir Mir's family accused ISI and TTP claimed the responsibility within a day, given the conviction of Hamid Mir to accuse ISI and TTP taking the responsibility I can fairly say TTP is an extension of ISI not the enemy as being portrayed by Pakistanis.

TTP who has been hitting Pakistani cities with impunity and the so called strongest in world ISI is helpless doesn't make sense.

Or there is larger double game being played by ISI who is operating against Pakistan Army by using TTP against them. I mean the larger question is; Is ISI = Pakistan Army or ISI has become bigger than PA ?
Quoting myself,

Army chief visits ISI headquarters" - DAWN.COM

Is this a visit to show solidarity with ISI or a visit by the chief to tell ISI that he is the daddy here. I think Nawaz Shariff has directed COAS pay a visit to fix them.
Again quoting myself:

Hamid Mir blames 'ISI within ISI' for attack - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The journalist said he was pointing towards 'ISI within IS,' adding that a person namely "Major Wajahat" called him during a live show and despite giving the authorities all the details nothing has been done as yet.

"The most worrisome fact is that Jihadist outfits attached to Taliban, which have been banned by the government, are protesting in favour of ISI," he said.

"These banned jihadist groups which are protesting against me and in favour of ISI, aren't these ISI within ISI?" he questioned.

hit&run

Mod
This is not Taliban's modus operandi. It is most likely ISI. They have been using many civilian groups and mercenaries to knock down Baluch rebels and their families. Nazam Sethi was picked up by ISI and beaten to pulp that he had heart attack during interrogation; was then thrown some where to die.
I think Hamid Mir had crossed the line so many times and used all his chances of being fixed clandestinely. The message was to be given and given upfront.

Just yesterday I tried to connect the dots after Nazam Sethi and Hamir Mir's family accused ISI and TTP claimed the responsibility within a day, given the conviction of Hamid Mir to accuse ISI and TTP taking the responsibility I can fairly say TTP is an extension of ISI not the enemy as being portrayed by Pakistanis.

TTP who has been hitting Pakistani cities with impunity and the so called strongest in world ISI is helpless doesn't make sense.

Or there is larger double game being played by ISI who is operating against Pakistan Army by using TTP against them. I mean the larger question is; Is ISI = Pakistan Army or ISI has become bigger than PA ?
How deep does this ISI in ISI thing runs?howmany levels?
There are many cells in ISI who operate through proxies and have plenty of tactical independence without being accountable to anyone. There are political cells who dictates and directs both sides of politics, even lead masses via media and propaganda to favour one party over another during election. An organization with such strength and who even being a spy agency so visible reveals plenty about their daring and hold on things they have over Pakistan.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah ISI within ISI kya hai ? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hit&run

Mod
Yeah ISI within ISI kya hai ? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is been comprehensibly bullied, now all he can do is give confusing statements, tow ISI line or declare all out war; he has chosen the former.

Nazam Sethi has indicated yesterday on his damage control program that no one can mess with this Punjabi establishment.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
He is been comprehensibly bullied, now all he can do is give confusing statements, tow ISI line or declare all out war; he has chosen the former.

Nazam Sethi has indicated yesterday on his damage control program that no one can mess with this Punjabi establishment.
Time to emigrate abroad for Mr. Mir. :lol:

Sethi did a smart move, he is Ex-CM so he has unprecedented security.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles